Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Stephen Gately RIP

Liked

Stephen Gately RIP

[attachment=0:35xfmard]images.jpg[/attachment:35xfmard]

[youtube:35xfmard]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQyRJy-EV6c[/youtube:35xfmard]

[youtube:35xfmard]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBa57tzBmkk[/youtube:35xfmard]
    [color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]

Death by threesome?

According to some reports he and his hubby picked up a Bulgarian at a gay nightclub and took him back to their room. It was the Bulgarian who discovered the body. Threesomes are often problematical. The Beloved Disciple and I suggested a threesome to Judas Iscariot my last New Year's Eve on Earth, and we know how that panned out!

Note to Moderators: I note the subheading for this Forum is "Serious, in-the-news, funny, politics, religion, outrageous, whatEVER??" and as you've moderated two of my recent, intentially outrageous, posts out of existence I'm wondering exactly what standard you are applying that something becomes just too outrageous to allow a continued existence. Another poster PMed me that "It's just jinks being jinks". I'm not sure what that means.

Re: Stephen Gately RIP

How unlucky am I... Only went and swapped my Micheal Jackson tickets for the Boyzone Reunion tickets...

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

An article in the UK Daily Mail, published before the funeral, has caused outrage and 20,000 complaints.

BBC Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    An article in the UK Daily Mail, published before the funeral, has caused outrage and 20,000 complaints.BBC Comment
    The article simply repeats the point I had already made in my post above "Death by threesome?". People really detest having it pointed out that their heroes may have (had) clay feet.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely_Rs
    How unlucky am I... Only went and swapped my Micheal Jackson tickets for the Boyzone Reunion tickets...
    Don't go swapping them for tickets to any of my favourite bands please...