Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bottoms Up makes false claim

Re: Bottoms Up makes false claim

Quote Originally Posted by Bottoms Up
    Silly man "Gone in the head", you need to get stronger Glasses, Beach Bunny, never owned this site "HE WRITES ON IT" thats all.
    May be if you contact smiles...... he is good at finding things that are lost, give him a discription of your brian, he might find it for you, even if it is very small, Gone Fishing.
    I doubt if even Smiles could find my brian - I try to keep him hidden away!

Quote Originally Posted by Bottoms Up
    Now do you believe me? :tongue3:
    Why now? Why me? No-one else has before!

I must confess, though, at times you can be quite amusing in a Thai joker type way (the type where you laugh at someone less fortunate, rather than with them).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I hope O'Booze had more luck finding his missing acquaintance than GF's mindboggling mission for Smiles to find the
    missing brain.. I have always thought lmtu can't be all bad if he has loyal friends like O'Booze. There are men
    who have dwelled in Pattaya who are friendless and end up alone with a bottle of liquor, after having alienated
    even the other bar flies..
    Some of these losers even are banned from their regular bars and the worst of the lot from several bars.. :crybaby:

Dearest Bottoms Up,

I write this note to you, darling son, in hope that you listen to some good maternal advice. You are my child even though you are fully grown and there are times that I feel I must try to set you on the better path.

You were wrong to attack macaroni21 when he pointed out that you had, inadvertently, I'm sure, claimed authorship of his blog. A polite young man would have explained the error and apologized for the mistake then moved to more pleasant things.

Instead you launched a puerile attack against everyone you deemed to have taken umbrage with your error.

I have told you before that your reputation is the only thing of value that you possess and lashing out is never the right thing to do. Most people prefer to let sleeping dogs lie and rebuke unprovoked attacks.

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should and I want to remind you of what I used to say to you as you dashed out the door to frolic with your chums. Remember, I always said "Play nice, darling, play nice."

Next time, beloved son, just say "I'm sorry; it was an error". Your friends will appreciate your humbleness and others will appreciate your candor.

As ever, I love you.

Your mother

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Your mother
    Dearest Bottoms Up,
    Your mother
    Ah, you should have spanked him a whole lot more....

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by Your mother
    Dearest Bottoms Up,
    Your mother
    Ah, you should have spanked him a whole lot more....
    And sent him to a better school.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I am sure Ms. Up had her hands full raising Cain.. I do hope Ms. Catawampuscat aka Ms. Catpus doesn't
    make an appearance here or Ms. Smiles, Ms. Trongpai, Ms. E.Spike, Ms. Beach Bunny , well you
    get the message ...
    Once we leave the school yard and advance into our teens, men usually stop using others
    guys mothers when they want to make a point.
    Funny, no doubt but open to abuse and it is time for little boys to grow up imho...

I used the more politically correct title of Ms. instead of Mrs. as marriage is not a prerequisite
    to having children and I just like being p.c. at times.. :8(