Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bottoms Up makes false claim

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Bottoms Up makes false claim

Isn't it queer that rocket misspells the same words and way as bottoms..

Clue: what poster constantly misspells you're with your?
    Same poster who misspells soul as sole and many other homonyms as well..

Well, there isn't a rule against using more than one handle or if there is, it isn't a sin, but it is just
    silly to post under a second handle and defend yourself.

Note to Trongpai: heyguy or haygay? got gaybutton to act and heyguy's recent false posting about the
    sale of a beer bar in Sunee Plaza was closed or removed on gaybutton's forum.. funny, another false claim..
    well, I imagine Smiles isn't surprised..
    Note to Beach Bunny: somehow most detested sounds better than most hated but I guess
    I am just splitting hairs with that one.. :dontknow:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    Isn't it queer that rocket misspells the same words and way as bottoms..

Clue: what poster constantly misspells you're with your?
    Same poster who misspells soul as sole and many other homonyms as well..
    Its time for Kor tose to come in and put this to rest,as he did for me when I was accusing beach bunny as being one and same as romania.Ive never used the word sole for soul,come on Cat.I may not be the best speller here but dont put me in the same CATagory as Bottoms up,please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gone Fishing
    rocket wrote:
    I know from his posts that BU comes across as an exagerater and a bullshit artist.

Well, at least you are correct about something (which in itself is quite unusual).
    The only thing Ive been wrong about was the BB and Romania association.And that was because another poster planted that seed in my head.They post similar and joined on back to back days.I was wrong and I apologised,something you never can admit to(being wrong): I was just kidding about wishing for an alien to come down and eat you btw. I know BU deserves his fair share of crap,but to be called the most hated man in Pattaya is ridiculous.That should be reserved for the Indian tailor on beach road who pretends to have seen his dear lost relative on the street when he just wants to sell you a cheap suit.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

well, I admit to drawing a quick conclusion based on little evidence but bottoms has been known
    to have a few other handles and talk to himself in the past.
    After all you couldn't really be bottoms and beach bunny.. it is too much to even imagine.
    :dontknow:

so easy to ruffle bottoms up :laughing3: If anyone can translate his postings, there should be a contest for best
    decoding of the gobblygook.. then again,maybe best to leave some mysteries on the forum..

I do apologize to rocket for the insulting comparison..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I already pointed out this sometime ago in a passing post but I don't think anyone noticed.

Bottoms Up... I agree your previous signature was misleading. Putting "me: _______" in front of Mack's blog makes it look like it's your own blog. But this has been fixed in the new signature.

Mack... couldn't you have just PM'd Bottoms Up instead of making a big deal about it? Although it's understandable you would be annoyed not knowing how long this was going on for.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Mack... couldn't you have just PM'd Bottoms Up instead of making a big deal about it? Although it's understandable you would be annoyed not knowing how long this was going on for.
    Mack would probably be even more (or at least equally) annoyed if he knew that in his recent PM to me Bottoms Up said that the blog was Beach Bunny's!! Fathom that one out if you can.

Rocket, it must be nice to have only ever been wrong about one thing! Unfortunately I have been wrong a number of times here, despite the impression you and others may have, and each time I have said so (as a search would confirm). That, presumably, means that you have been wrong twice??

Liked

Ok Gone fishing,youve said the magic word....twice. Maybe instead of being wrong twice,I am more like a broken clock,right twice everyday.But thats good enough for me.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Gone Fishing
    " ... I have been wrong a number of times here, despite the impression you and others may have, and each time I have said so (as a search would confirm) ... "
    What word or phrase would one put in the Search engine to find the two 'wrong' incidents out of 1600+ posts?

Try this: I entered the word "wrong" in the 'Search for Keywords' field, and "Gone Fishing" in the 'Search for Author' field and up came this: search.php?keywords=wrong&terms=all&author=Gone+fi shing&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t =0&submit=Search

As can see, the result was 11 pages of posts, all with the word "wrong" highlighted in a charming yellowy colour. So there's the easy part already done for you. So knock yourselves out if you want to wade through 11 pages.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Bottoms Up

Silly man "Gone in the head", you need to get stronger Glasses, Beach Bunny, never owned this site "HE WRITES ON IT" thats all.
    I have never read it, much less written on it. More porky pies from the most hated man in Pattaya.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

such accolades are like winning an Oscar..we want to know more about the judging panel :notworthy:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

OK..I admit..I had a look.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.