Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bottoms Up makes false claim

Bottoms Up makes false claim

It just came to my attention that Bottoms Up has added to his signature line a claim that the blog Shamelessmack.wordpress.com is his. This is completely untrue. I've only just noticed it and have no idea how long this has been going on.

The fact that I control the blog is easily verifiable. If anyone asks me via private message what are the titles of the next few posts coming up (on 30 Sept, 3 Oct and 5 Oct Thailand time), I can tell you in advance. Bottoms Up will not be able to do so.

I request that Bottoms Up promptly removes the false reference from his signature line.

Liked

Re: Bottoms Up makes false claim

Quote Originally Posted by macaroni21
    " ... Bottoms Up makes false claim ... "
    Any other news?
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

It would be more newsworthy if Bottoms Up made a true claim.

The most hated man in Pattaya (as he has been described to me) strikes again.

Liked

I know from his posts that BU comes across as an exaggerater and a bullshit artist.BUT...He is very charming if you met him in person,and even if he doesnt come across very well on these boards,I will always apreciate the help he gave me four years ago in Thailand when I was going thru a very bad time in my life. Thank you Let me tell you,I can asure you that your not the most hated man in Thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket
    your not the most hated man in Thailand.
    Isn't that sweet? Two illiterate peas in a pod.

AS if we give a SHIT................

Liked

If you send Spike a PM I am sure he will remove it. Really, you don't need to prove to us that your not LMTU. He can't hide is identity no matter how many names he uses. I really don't understand why he gets away posting as Hay Guy on Gaythailand when there was so much drama with him being banned at that board. The mod that was the center of all the drama now just seems to ignore him which is not a bad idea.

I am sure that Silom has not given him permission to link his blog either. LMTU used to have his own add for the VENUE, I wonder if they asked it be removed too?

Anyone that claims that LMTU in person is not obnoxious is either just as obnoxious or totally oblivious---not that being oblivious is a bad thing.
    E Dok Tong

Quote Originally Posted by rocket
    I know from his posts that BU comes across as an exagerater and a bullshit artist.
    Well, at least you are correct about something (which in itself is quite unusual).

Edit: How strange (or indicative). This has moved forums while I was replying, but nothing else appears to have been done nor have any replies been made to an equally important request for guidance on Posting Guidelines. Jai Yen ... Jai yen ...

i wonder if Google language tools can translate this into English?

Liked

Is it any wonder that Thai real estate men trying to sell property in English to farang, are considered to be talking gibberish.
    There must be an MBA course for Thais trying to learn English gibbershit. We all know who would be the teacher.