Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: gay (friendly) hotel/guesthouse

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: gay (friendly) hotel/guesthouse

What a sheltered life you have lead Sanook! A gay beach is a beach, or part of a beach, where gay people gather. You do of course have to prove your eligibility to enter the gay area by demonstrating your blowjob technique on the lifeguards, in order to be allowed access.

Are you saying that's a real photo?

You idiot, that photo is not real and it's not even Phuket. Maybe it's Miramar.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Bottoms Up

The reason you cant find those Beach Bungalows advertised is, they were washed away in a very Large Wave (see pic below) a few Boxing Days ago, not the sort of place I'd want to stay.
    Patong Beach Bungalows was rebuilt and operating at the beginning of this year. If you wouldn't want to stay there, then it only adds to the attraction.

Liked

No, that artists's impression is definitely not of Patong. At no time have there ever been highrise buildings like those depicted close to the beach.

Well, it has been a few months since I was last in Patong. I suppose it is possible that they have built a six-lane beachside highway since I was there last. LOL.

Oh, yeah...and perhaps they ordered cars to drive on the right-hand side of the road in Phuket province, rather than on the left. Tee hee hee.

Well, well, well. It looks like the tsunami jumped into the Atlantic and made it as far as Antofagasta, Chile.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/tsunami/tsunami2.asp

Game, set, and match. Yet again.

Can anyone kindly offer advice on crossing those six lanes of traffic (going in the wrong direction, no less) to get to Patong beach without getting killed? It certainly looks treacherous.

Liked

[quote=Bottoms Up]
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny":8oglg1tl]Well, well, well. It looks like the tsunami jumped into the Atlantic and made it as far as Antofagasta, Chile.
    [url="http://www.snopes.com/photos/tsunami/tsunami2.asp
    http://www.snopes.com/photos/tsunami/tsunami2.asp[/url]
    Game, set, and match. Yet again.
    Yes they have got your number also quote :- "This looks to be another case"
    New Balls Please. :blackeye:
    You should stick to making up Company accounts, now that we could believe, if you were not so unbelievable, watch this space for News on Big Sale very soon :bom:[/quote:8oglg1tl]

BU - You can not really be as stupid and fucking ignorant as you make yourself out to be....I have to go on the assumption that your posts are some big joke and you are really an internet troll trying to get a reaction.....or at least I hope that is the case...No one can really be as stupid as your posts make you out to be!

BB - Mabybe BU is your own private troll, offering up stupid observations with the intent of getting up your nose...just a thought...I mean no can really be that stupid..Can they?
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.