Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drug Testing In Bars.

Liked

Drug Testing In Bars.

A copy of a post I have just placed on a different board.

After following this post it reminded me of my past problem in the bar so last night checked every member of staff myself
    And I am happy to say that of the 53 tested only 4 failed I am quite pleases with the result as I had doubts about some boys.
    I intend to keep this policy in place with a monthly check on all staff and new staff checked on applying to work the bar.
    The pharmacy reduced the price of the test kits to 2000bht for a box of 40 kits although my personal views on what the boys do in their own time should be there business and not mine Its been proved that I as a bar owner have this crazy responsibility to check my staff and I also in a way feel I have a responsibility to the customer I feel a boy not on drugs is a lot less likely to be a problem when out with a customer.

Mark

Similar Threads:
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Re: Drug Testing In Bars.

Just wondering, Mark, what the pharmacy kits test for. Yaabaa only, or other things like E, K, C, H, etc.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny
    Just wondering, Mark, what the pharmacy kits test for. Yaabaa only, or other things like E, K, C, H, etc.
    To be honest I dont know the kit is a Bioline Methamphetamine test kit, the same as the police use when testing the bar boys,
    I do know it does not detect Viagre or Marijuana, sorry cant be of more help.

Mark
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Thanks. It sounds like it tests only for meth (yaabaa). That's what I thought.

Liked

I know you're a noble guy and all, but come on, at least be truthful with your intentions about the drug testing, instead of purporting that you're some noble businessman. I could be wrong, but I'd venture a guess that it's because the police won't stop raiding Sunnee, and you don't feel like getting in shit from the BiB. For example, just last night there was another raid, and the last one was what? A week ago?

Liked

Personally, I would immediately end any employment where my employer would require me to take monthly drugstest.

What ever happened to privacy. Not to mention the fact that these tests are all but reliable.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    I know you're a noble guy and all, but come on, at least be truthful with your intentions about the drug testing, instead of purporting that you're some noble businessman. I could be wrong, but I'd venture a guess that it's because the police won't stop raiding Sunnee, and you don't feel like getting in shit from the BiB. For example, just last night there was another raid, and the last one was what? A week ago?
    I don't know what post you read, but I didn't read anyone "purporting to be some noble businessman". Whatever Mark's reason for testing, the post pointed out that he intends to do this regularly, which is more than other bars seem to do. Are you aware of any other bar that does more?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sjaak327
    Personally, I would immediately end any employment where my employer would require me to take monthly drugstest.
    Ummm, considering how horrible things are for the boys right now, I don't think they'll be making any demands anytime soon. There's absolutely no customers at all. Hopefully things pick up for them come October. Or for you guys who aren't currently in Pattaya, now is a great time to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    I don't know what post you read, but I didn't read anyone "purporting to be some noble businessman". Whatever Mark's reason for testing, the post pointed out that he intends to do this regularly, which is more than other bars seem to do. Are you aware of any other bar that does more?
    My question was WHY did he all of a sudden start drug testing? I could really care less, but more than likely it's because of the constant raids in Sunnee, and not because he wants to provide a clean, drug-free environment for his customers. Again though, kudos to him for doing it, but at least be honest with your intentions, instead of shadowing them with some noble gesture. If it wasn't for the constant police raids, I bet he wouldn't be doing monthly drug tests.

Liked

I havenтАЩt just started testing the boys if you want to catch up on all that was said you can take a look at GayThailand.com Forum I am just stating a fact that how happy I am with the boys that work with me.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sjaak327

What ever happened to privacy. Not to mention the fact that these tests are all but reliable.
    The tests are not very reliable and I let any boy that fails take a second the same day then he can come back at any time for a retest.
    I already stated that I believe that what a boy does at home should really be his own business but the law makes it difficult and puts bar managers and owners in to the responsibility picture.
    You can believe me or not but many of the boys like to get checked by me rather than the police, one of the main reasons they donтАЩt get a second chance for a re test until 3 days in a police cell and secondly some over the counter drugs make them positive.

Mark