Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Schoolboys night at NAB disco

Liked

Schoolboys night at NAB disco

After witnessing the close to last rites at Wildwestboys I passed up having a few drinks in Boyztown and went home.

It was after one when I realized that I was not going to get an early sleep, so scanned through the forums for a late night venue.
    I went to Dave's last week and it was pathetic. Decided to try NAB. First problem was finding a taxi bike that knew where it was. After a half dozen attempts, I was on my way.

As I pulled up outside I could see were several dozen guys in school uniforms[ at least white shirts, shorts ranging from several shades of blue to grey and white socks ]. I could see them checking ID's so it was not underaged but I was somewhat confused as to what was going on.

Several boys in Scout uniform including one with a red beret under his epaulette just added to the crazy scene. I paid my 200 baht and was given a warm bottle of Heiniken and entered. After a while I realised that in addition to those who came dressed for a theme night were the waiters who were dressed in white shirt, shorts and white socks, only difference they has NAB monograms on the shirt.

The coyote dancers were very animated and were dressed for the night. After a very average show what seemed to be a new group of coyotes came on stage, younger and several wearing red school shorts. It was a pity the lighting was so poor as several looked really hot.

When I left at 3.30 too crowded for me, more people were arriving than leaving. I still dont know if this was a one off theme night or is every monday.

On the beach today, I told this story and the comment was made that girlie bars have always has go go girls in school uniform, but it has never caught on for boy bars. One girlie bar in Soi 2 patayaland even had all their girls out in the street touting for business.

Maybe for Krazy or Uniform Bar , there is an idea. It would have to be one of those bars where everyone was legal age. Maybe it has been tried before . I am not aware of it.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Schoolboys night at NAB disco

I was going to say university students in Thailand seem to wear uniforms... but this was more likely a theme night.

Gogo boys in school uniforms might not be so politically correct LOL.

Liked

I have seen these school uniform nights before in X-ray

The usully have their on the second Saturday of January when the Thai people celebrate Children's Day
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Nice.

Liked

I can understand what u mean about the taxis-most dont know where Nab club is yet,best to tell the taxi guy mcdonalds 2 road,and its in the soi behind it
    It was called a student party,they have theme nights 1 night a month(last month was army night)next month (date not fixed yet) is a ghost nite for halloween
    Its just a bit of fun,nothing sinister re the uniforms(altho the guys were not shy about asking me did i want to be their teacher for the night!!haha)---seeing as i already had 1 sexy guy in red shorts glaring down at them from the stage i had to decline(but numbers were exchanged for possible later use hehe)

they had 3 shows on the night,extra one was a thai "superstar" called tukie,was Very popular with the guys-i only wished i could speak the language to interact more--she seemed really funny ,and remember thats what these clubs are good for ,enteraining their target audience --Thais !!!

It went on until 6.30 or so and i stayed till the bitter end,many guys no longer working in pattaya (whom i know from before )were ther ,last thing i remember before i was dragged home was doing shots of whiskey with some of the dancers from the Copa show-not good the next day,but at one point i just stood in the middle of the mayhem and thought to myself how glad i was there to partake in the fun--very few farangs there yet

Rest of the scenc is as reported before --so quiet,boys really desperate for tips,to the point of (i) feel uncomfortable being there,all areas quiet
    sunne bars closed-- are coctail,euroboys,look bar(but another poster says its open again)--tbh some of them should stayed closed ,mabye a few more also INMHO
    boystown -only go too copa (good show that changes reg with many many cute guys,but they are not being offed !!!!)and funny boys also has a good selection
    Ie WWW last sat nite for the show had mabye 15/18 customers,and we all left after show was finished --indeed 1 guy ther offered to go with me for free (and i know im not the worlds biggest catch)-really desperate times--
    So guys if u visit tip the guys better than before, even for drinks if u can,they need the money more than we do.

I've got that address tucked away for my visit to Pattaya next week. Nice one - thanks.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

NAB Mens Club:

Just copy the address below and hand it to a motocy driver:

225/58-59 р╕лр╕бр╕╣р╣Ир╕Чр╕╡р╣Р˜ 9 р╕Х.р╕лр╕Щр╕нр╕Зр╕Ыр╕г р╕╖р╕н р╕н.р╕Ър╕▓р╕Зр╕ер╕░р╕ бр╕╕р╕З р╕И.р╕Кр╕ер╕Ър╕╕р╕гр╕⠕¡ 20150
    225/58 - 59 Moo 9 Pattaya Dragon Second Rd. Pattaya Thailand 20150
    р╕кр╕│р╕гр╕нр╕Зр╕Чр╕╠¡Ñ€â•£Ð˜Ñ€â••Ð©Ñ€â••â–’р╣Ир╕З Tel : 081 - 3536907

Don't waste your time, Dodger. Our friend Copper is no more than that old cunt homintern in disguise. He has no intention of going anywhere near Pattaya.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'm confused... what's the deal with these multiple identities? Isn't Homintern supposed to be dead?