Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muscular guys in Pattaya ?

Muscular guys in Pattaya ?

Hi,

I've never been in Pattaya only a few times in Bangkok. I love to go in Tawan in Bangkok for their bodybuilders. I booked an appartment a few months ago in Pattaya for mid-october because of the bodybuilding contest but it was postponed. I read a lot of reviews about pattayan nights and it seems that it is impossible to find bodybuilders even muscular gays are not easy to find. Is there any bar where the boys are athletics ? Maybe A-bomb ? Did someone visit this bar recently ?

If it is difficult to find, is it common to ask one of the masseur of Hero and one of the Tawan bodybuilder to go with me for 4 days in Pattaya ? Is it easy, expensive ?

I'm very shy, so I really appreciate your help,

Cheers,
    Lionel

Liked: 1

Re: Muscular guys in Pattaya ?

You might try some of the massage places in Boyztown. A few of the guys there are definitely on the muscular side. Of the bars, Boyz Boyz Boyz and Abomb might be your best bet. Nothing beats Tawan in Bangkok. I live in Pattaya, but I make regular trips to Bangkok to enjoy myself at Tawan. I've also seen guys from Tawan with their Farangs on a short holiday in Pattaya. If you do bring one to Pattaya, plan on spending a lot of money doing so.

Thanks painai2,

Good news, it is possible to come in Pattaya with a Tawan boy. By a lot of money, do you mean about 15000 baths or more ?

Thanks

Liked: 1

The way I see it--the guy is working for the bar so you would need to pay the off fee for each day he would be gone. On top of that--pay the guy a daily allotment--up to you on how much. Then, you would have the expenses of entertaining--food, drinks, movies, etc. etc. I definitely would tell him in advance how much you plan to give him for the time he's with you. You can always give him more than promised if you have a great time. You both want to go away happy in the end.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lmenard
    Thanks painai2,

Good news, it is possible to come in Pattaya with a Tawan boy. By a lot of money, do you mean about 15000 baths or more ?

Thanks
    Hi, it depends on how many days and nights you take them out. If I am not wrong, you need to pay the off fee for each night you bring them out to Tawan bar.

So, if it is one or two nights, 15000 baht is very generous. But, if it is one week, then depends on the guy, he may find it so-so because it is to be away for so long, but for some boys who don't get off for one month, its heaven!

Best is to talk to the guy in the bar, and make sure you get the expectations right.

It is for 3 nights (4 days), so it is a half week without the weekend. Maybe 4 nights if it is okay because I'm thinking to off the same guy on sunday night.
    I'm only affraid that he might be busy because it will be in mid-october and he could go to the contest which is in november (the date is not definite - last year it was in december).
    Maybe I will have to pay for a 4 days pass in a fitness club, I do not think it is expensive in Pattaya.

Cheers

There is some muscular/bodybuildertypes who have profiles in Gay Romeo, both in Bangkok and Pattaya. Could be worth a try.

Good Luck!

Liked

there are several Filipino guy's headed to Pattya to make a few bucks who really do look quite nice as most of the boys work out. Even the skinny ones try, some look really nice and some too good for my taste. have fun if you run into one. Some who have that Spanish blood have some whoppers for an appendage and with those rippling muscles and macho Filipino styles they may be willing to ram you all night. Have fun.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    there are several Filipino guy's headed to Pattya to make a few bucks who really do look quite nice as most of the boys work out. Even the skinny ones try, some look really nice and some too good for my taste. have fun if you run into one. Some who have that Spanish blood have some whoppers for an appendage and with those rippling muscles and macho Filipino styles they may be willing to ram you all night. Have fun.

Wes
    Very nice. I like Filipino macho guys. I saw a few movies like midnight dancers, twilight dancers ... and I found it was a really turn on.
    Are they on the beach or in some night clubs ?

Liked

Shhh...Shhh...
    May I suggest you see "Shine" #5 at Cat's Place?
    Go-Go club opens 8:30pm...
    and has host bar from 1:00pm or so...

In South Pattaya near Day-Night Hotel #1
    between Grottino's Restaurant and Office Boys Club on side soi...

He is newer to Pattaya area...from NongKhai...a Thai age 23
    and former Thai Kick-Boxer...

A Beautiful Smile ....and has the muscles!
    He will be pleased to flex them for you :-)

Speaks "little bit" English...
    but very pleasant to be with...
    a non-smoker...and ...well....

I'll let you find out the rest!

Enjoy....

tj
    Tj