Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TeePee

TeePee

What ever happened to him I wonder? I pray not more conspiracy and rumour of death. I miss his consistency around here.

Liked

Certainly not the previous Cedric, but a new one ...

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    " ... What ever happened to (Tee Pee) I wonder? I pray not more conspiracy and rumour of death. I miss his consistency around here ... "
    Why has Cedric apparently turned from former pseudo intellectual to just-plain-dense?
    What's happened to the man: a very long hiatus from This Place, then a return outta the blue, accompanied by a niagara falls of postings consisting mainly of disconnected musings, incomprehensible philosophising, truly bad grammar and spelling, maudlin elephant hugging, and references to handles which have not been handles for centuries, they being only a minor way station in the long and distinguished posting career of Wowpow (i.e. Tee Pee for a few months, in 2003).

No conspiracy on this one dear Cedric, Wowpow kicked the bucket some years ago now, and has been relegated to that great Cemetery in the Sawatdee Sky ... The Archives. Wowpow by the way is looking down (or up) at this post and is I'm sure barfing his brains out at the very intimation that Bottoms Up is now implying he was a close companion. It is to laugh.

Like man . . . what in hell drugs are you on?
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Re: TeePee

My dear departed friend wowpow alias teepee - both hadles reflected the Man.

T. P. = teepee = Terry Power = WowPOWER = wowpow.

He used to sign himself as Power to the People, Terry to my Friends.

R.I.P. We just can't get away of the lovely old sod can we :cheers:

Terry was a hydra head with multiple aliases? Please tell me it isn't so!

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny
    Terry was a hydra head with multiple aliases? Please tell me it isn't so!
    He only created the second while having problems getting a connection.
    For a short time some posts on Gay Thailand (same problem) were from wowpowAlpha.

If fact GT board still has me on the books as jinksAlpha when I had the same problem.

So there are times when having multiple aliases may not be justifiable cause for derision and scorn...and might even be acceptable! Shut up!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    What ever happened to him I wonder? I pray not more conspiracy and rumour of death. I miss his consistency around here.
    you have been out of the loop..we lost teepee/wowpow ages ago.A lovely gent and sadly missed.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    we lost teepee/wowpow ages ago.A lovely gent and sadly missed.
    Well, it looks like L.O. Botomy has gotten a badly needed facelift. Or is the currently appearing avatar just new Google Tech Spike has loaded that bypasses the prefrontal cortex to match the personality?

And then there is the sudden reappearance of "Tee-Jay".

And other disappearances, few are MISSed. Other posters behaving in erratic manners.

I think i remember "Tee-Pee" as I saw his cut and pastes on the Thorn Tree one day. it eventually led me here. And jsut to think, maybe to Bangkok or Pattaya in the future for mine and my partner's retirement, after the clearing of her litigation and settlements with her former employer! The lawyer says stay here for now.

Yes, Wowpow, someone I had hoped to meet one day! Missed, dearly.

Re: Certainly not the previous Cedric, but a new one ...

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Smiles
    Stop it this minute! We all know Smiles rather graciously helped himself to leaving us for the great forum in the sky. This is insane and in very poor taste.

Stolen identities and references to tourist traps in Canada. Look here impostor if I wanted to do falls I would go to the Zambezi not some piss dribble with a prostrate problem and a strip-mall of anal warts.

Who ever stole your computer Smiles they should've taken the prozac too.

Smiles if you are at all interested up there with your thirty virgins (must have been a surprise to realise they were all woman, never mind you were near your end anyway) we don't believe him for one second, just not your style. This one has more than just a carrot rammed up the anus it seems to have a whole traffic cone implant.

Sue the surgeon for putting it in the wrong way around, is it our fault he left you shitting through your mouth, now leave our dear dear departed Smiles alone wont you.

Yes Tee Pee and his cut and pastes, bliss, at least he offered regular alternative to this dross and its hoard of trolls.

I don't understand, Tee Pee didn't seem unhealthy or even very old? Was it an accident? How sad.

Im beginning to think most posters here are like the brief but magnificent orchid I collected in Peru, Sobralia Virginalis, they no sooner open wide and they are dead. Occupational hazard I guess :blackeye:

Tee Pee xxx

Nope, no accident. Terry had COPD and went into the hospital when he came down with pneumonia. He seemed to be getting better and even talked about getting out of the hospital a few days before his death. He then took a turn for the worse and and his heart failed him.

I met Terry years ago and there wasn't a better person to show me around Thailand. A perfect gentleman in every sense of the word and I miss him terribly. RIP my friend.