Let's try to make a fun thread for once. :-) What are some of the things you experience here on a somewhat daily basis, that you'd never see in your home country?

- Four of us on one scooter. I guess you could try that in Canada, but probably wouldn't make it more than 10 blocks without getting arrested.

- The fact we can walk into a pub / karaoke, and order a whole bottle of decent tasting whiskey, with ice and mix, and a little food, plus have a waitress dedicated to your table ensuring your glass never goes below half, all for about $17 CAD (minus tip). I can't even get three one ounce drinks in a gay bar in Canada for that.

- Amazing restaurants. Can't read the menu, can't order by yourself, and most of the times you don't know what the hell you're eating because the five minutes of sign-language and broken English just gets to be a hassle, so you just eat. Amazing feast, and if you split it between everyone there, it's cheaper than each person getting a Big Mac and McDonalds.

- Manipulative and lieing bastards, but nonetheless, are generally down to earth. Being down to earth seems to be a fading trait in Western countries.

Ok, time for me to goto bed. Tell us about the differences!