List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where is there nude (gay) swimming in Thailand?

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Elephantspike
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    jinks just can't help himself .... just HAS to have a movement every few weeks
    Well, yeah! Doesn't everybody?

ottytrain5:
    I have to have a movement once a day...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Where is there nude (gay) swimming in Thailand?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    Quote Originally Posted by asianad
    About 3 years ago some germans used to hire a power boat from the beach near the police box. Cost 2500 maybe 3000 for the day.

They would invite about 8 boys from a gogo bar for a day out.

The boat would go to a deserted beach on one of the islands, not the main one and sanook.

Lunch beer and thai whisky was supplied, the boys knew it was naked or dont come, but there was a clear undertaking, no F******

They germans might have been friends of the bar owner.

Create your own nude beach

</p>
    and a group of of friends and I did such a thing a few months ago and journeyed to a remote island near the navy base.

the result: 3 boys keep heaving up over the side from seasickness..the farangs all cut their feet on the awful coral underfoot as we tried to make it to the beach..plus we lost our mobile phones and wallets.

The rest of the lads had a lovely time exploring the rocks-fully clothed- while we glumly settled for watching 2 hunky Russians scub diving.
    lol... doesn't sound well planned!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Where is there nude (gay) swimming in Thailand?

Quote Originally Posted by danny99
    the general rule seems to be if big let it flop around, if small keep it covered, just like their western counterparts
    lol... erm... isn't it meant to be the other way around? Small = let it flop around...big = cover it up!?

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    Ricky,

This is probably not what you're looking for, but there are numerous natural reserves and parks up in the North and Northeastern Provinces which spout waterfalls where it's not uncommon to see boys (of all ages) swimming, eating and frolicking in the buff.

This involves planning, traveling, and of course, the possibility of not always achieving the desired results.

From my travels (which are not that expansive) I've found Chang Rai to offer the best natural settings for this leisurely pass time. The best days are Saturdays and Sundays when school's out, and preferably within 10 kms. of a sizable town. Another spot where I've always been delighted is the small town of Khun Han in the lower part of the Si Saket Province (Isaan). The waterfalls of Khun Han are well off the beaten tourist track and a popular weekend retreat for the village boys. They always look shocked to see a farang walking down the path, but couldn't be friendlier...and not a shy bone in their bodies when it comes to prancing around naked.

Don't make the mistake I did and bring your bf along. Just show up with a camera around your neck and a cooler filled with Singha and you should find the experience enjoyable (to put it mildly).

Good luck with your search.
    Thanks Dodger, sounds fun!

lol... what was wrong with bringing your BF along?