PDA

View Full Version : Farewell

francois
August 16th, 2009, 16:24
Soon, moi, Francois, will be leaving Thailand with ambivalnce as to returning, but with conviction to cease posting on this and other forums. Non, non, not dying, disappearing nor fleeing, just ending with a fond farewell to all forum member and mods who have made the Sawatdee Forum an entertaining and informative experience.

Adieu, Francois

August 16th, 2009, 16:29
Why? Have you spent all your money on BOYFRIENDS?

August 16th, 2009, 18:23
I cant understand why you would want to anounce your gone and not coming back, why did you just not wait for some one to say whats happened to Francois, has he turned straight, is there any one that does turn or you claiming to be the first. :scratch:

Why does waking up and leaving Thailand mean that you have "turned straight"?.............

:cheers:

maisoui
August 16th, 2009, 18:55
I cant understand why you would want to anounce your gone and not coming back, why did you just not wait for some one to say whats happened to Francois, has he turned straight, is there any one that does turn or you claiming to be the first. :scratch:

Ehmm...good manners, perchance?

catawampuscat
August 17th, 2009, 02:42
I can guarantee one and all that mon ami francois has not turned straight but he has probably spent
far more money that he intended, as he is very generous and cannot say no, at least not easily..

I recall personally leaving forums in a huff (can't recall if it was baht-stop, or gaybutton's forum or some other)
and when I returned, getting comments about returning from retirement like Frank Sinatra..some were less
polite as I carried on a tad too much and no doubt with indignation and even a tad catty..

francois can always return with another handle, should he not want any flak from those with good memories
and even return a dozen or more times like another poster, in this same thread has, and no doubt will do again
and again (ad nauseum).. :cat:
bon voyage francois..

krobbie
August 17th, 2009, 03:11
Adieu, Fran├зois.

krobbie

ceejay
August 17th, 2009, 03:29
All the best Francois. Sorry I missed you last month. Good luck in whatever you decide to do now.

August 18th, 2009, 03:39

Or he could have waited for Sathorn to announce his death and have it confirmed by Chief Coroner Smiles.

August 22nd, 2009, 11:09
[youtube:170ftnds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YkLq6J_6cA[/youtube:170ftnds]

August 22nd, 2009, 12:01
How entirely appropriate KenC, vintage Edith.

Im not going to ask what happened to our own dear and wonderfully gifted Edith again not until Smiles at least promises to take his medication and comes back (if that's possible) as the Smily we all love, but I am going to bid fare well to Francois.

Dear Francois please don't leave us all to wonder how you fare in your new life that would be cruel, share with us all your life's ups and downs every sweet and sad moment for you are our dear friend and cannot be missed easily.

Au revoir, and may that, gawd willing, be soon.

Cedric

August 23rd, 2009, 07:51
LMTY you're an idiot. Cant you find your own thread to work your little tricks. BTW I miss your posts.

Francois no I see now that he didn't imply he was you, just a little misunderstanding you had, a comedy of error, this happens when two get together that try and share a language that neither fully comprehends. Classic. :cheers:

ps - I hold you to your word.

Art
October 26th, 2009, 02:27
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv278/AdobeRGB/TOK/matryoshka-doll.png

Ehmm...good manners, perchance?

You are always welcome. And don't forget the mammalian souvenir.

bing
October 26th, 2009, 07:57
I would love to join the gaggle offering fond adieu to F but alas, I feel it is like blowing off the chaff. What is left behind is the real harvest. Not to wish F ill, but if he wants to leave, then have a good life.

catawampuscat
October 26th, 2009, 21:11
I am fortunate to count francois among my friends. :love4:
He ran into a quagmire on a different gaythailand forum and decided to take a break from posting.
I believe francois will return, certainly to Thailand, and I hope back on SGT.
I need all the friends I have.... :notworthy:

October 26th, 2009, 22:03
I am fortunate to count francois among my friends

But is he your dearest friend?

October 26th, 2009, 22:18
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET HIM HOP IT..............

catawampuscat
October 27th, 2009, 06:57
'dear' is hedda speak and reminds me of that worst nightmare of all time poster, imho of course and that
is saying something considering the many contenders to the title of all time worst..
so, beachbunny I'll just say good friend and leave it at that..
can you advise what andyinoz means in his :dontknow:
last posting?? probably a mistake to even ask..