PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy art work in Pattaya?

Impulse
August 14th, 2009, 03:48
Does anyone know of a place in Pattaya to buy a painting? I know of the many along walking street ,beach road and second road.But there must be a larger selection maybe further inland.I was told not to buy any religious paintings,as it might offend a renter.So Ive ended up with one that Im disapointed in.Because of time constraints I was rushing around and ended up just wasting time.

ceejay
August 14th, 2009, 03:56
You could try this place:
http://www.liamsgallery.com/
(No idea of it's any good or not. I googled it)

dab69
August 14th, 2009, 04:04
along the north side of Mike Shopping Mall on Beach Road-
lots of stalls with artists painting

springco
August 14th, 2009, 14:24
You could try this place:
http://www.liamsgallery.com/
(No idea of it's any good or not. I googled it)

This has to be one of the best galleries in Thailand. I own several works by the artist Alann De Vuyst who they carry. They have a page devoted to his work. You won't go wrong at this gallery if you are looking for more serious work.

http://www.liamsgallery.com/artist.php? ... De%20Vuyst (http://www.liamsgallery.com/artist.php?id=149&a_name=Alann%20De%20Vuyst)

De Vuyst's work is very forceful and full of exciting metaphors. Just one of my personal favourites.

Brad the Impala
August 14th, 2009, 19:28
One of Alaan de Vuyst's more graphic paintings.

http://www.tomoffinlandfoundation.org/foundation/Dispatch/2006_Autumn/Center14_AllanDeVuyst.jpg

Rene
August 14th, 2009, 20:17
Thanks Brad!
This is exactly the kind of thing I am looking for but with two boys, not a boy and a girl. Thanks for researching this!
I see you have located this image from the Tom of Finland Foundation so Allan De Vuyst must have plenty of hot sex with boys!
I'll get over to Liam's Gallery in Pattaya and see what they have of his on hand.

Rene
August 14th, 2009, 20:32
You missed this work Brad by Alann De Vuyst. He does hot photography of boys too! I've got to look into more of his work. This is exactly the kind of thing I'd like to get.

Brad the Impala
August 14th, 2009, 20:37
Save your shoe leather Rene. This link will show you which of his works are on display and for sale at this gallery.

Alann de Vuyst (http://www.liamsgallery.com/artist.php?id=149&a_name=Alann%20De%20Vuyst)

Rene
August 14th, 2009, 21:05
Save your shoe leather Rene. This link will show you which of his works are on display and for sale at this gallery.

Alann de Vuyst (http://www.liamsgallery.com/artist.php?id=149&a_name=Alann%20De%20Vuyst)

But I like a lot of this work and the gallery carries much more fantastic art. I am very happy to have been alerted to its existence.

Are you a Norman Rockwell kind of dude?

You were complaining about the exhibit that jinks told us about that is still going on about the beauty of the boy.

Impulse
August 15th, 2009, 09:10
Thank you all for the input.Ive spent quite a while on the links provided.I normally dont like to buy art unless I can see it in person.Now I know where the Liam gallery is and Ill make sure to pay a visit in January. And the Belgium artist has very good work. The male nudes are interesting,but a bit too in your face to live with. Thanks again.

alann
August 21st, 2009, 06:54
Hi Rocket,

It's a small world and by just Googling my name I found your and other's posts about my work.

If you want to see some of my recent work on my own website then go to http://www.alann.exto.org

by the way I registered here only 3 days ago so that I could reply to your postings.

thanks

Alann De Vuyst

alann
August 21st, 2009, 06:58
Dear Sprinco,

Have we ever met somehwere? You claim to have several works of mine in your collection? Where did you buy them? Are they acrylic or digitals? I am really curious as to which works you have, I do hope they are originals and not copies from some Pattaya studio. I sold a few in Pattaya during shows there, but you say you got several.

Thanks

Alann De Vuyst

alann
August 22nd, 2009, 23:41
Dear Sprinco,

I have just read your comment on my website. I tried to pm you via this site but it doesn't allow me. You choose to remain anonymous, I haven't, got nothing to hide...

But thanks for recommending my art to other people, I appreciate that. However, I would love to talk to you via my personal email adress.
saweedi@yahoo.com

Please do...if possible, could you send me a few pictures of the works you bought? I cannot imagine which ones they are.
thanks

take care.

Alann

alann
August 24th, 2009, 09:47
to al the people who seem to "know me". Don't judge me until you do know me well.
I lack the skills of communicating with other people and good up many a times as what I say comes out the way it does without thinking much about it.
I have been diagnosed last year with suffering of the Asperger syndrome, I don't always read or say thing the way I should and interpret it differently, don't read and take things very literally.

If I have treaded on someone's feelings in the past, it was not intended this way.

I apologize.

I have been trying to find works stolen and lost over the past 20 years from Calcutta to Toronto and Brussels, I have never found them back. I only wished for the sake of peace of mind that they are OK an dtaken care of as they are my babies.

Alann

Brad the Impala
August 24th, 2009, 14:19
Hi Alann,

Were you able to establish which of your works Springo had purchased, and whether they were originals or copies?

Thanks.

alann
August 25th, 2009, 09:26
I never accused Springco of anything, I was merely surprised of the fact that he had bought 5 watercolours and I cannot recall any of 5 sold in recent years.

However, in 1996 30 watercolours dissapeared during an exhibition in Calcutta. So, I just wanted to know if my works had been circulating from Calcutta to Thailand.

One doesn't have to be famous to be copied, one good idea is enough for a Thai copycat or Peruvian has it on the market within days.
I am not after recognition or fame or fans. As most artists, writers or painters we please ourselves first, Francis Bacon said he was just lucky they happened to like his art. The rest is all about hype, media and marketing.

Have a nice day, I have been far too honest with you guys, I'll save my breath for positive things.

Enjoy your forum gossip :smurf:

Alann

alann
March 6th, 2012, 23:04
Just to inform that I have removed my artwork from Liam's gallery and that they are now in the UK> No need to go and search at Liam's. He probably already closed the gallery as he is very ill.

Irish1972
March 7th, 2012, 03:36
Just to inform that I have removed my artwork from Liam's gallery and that they are now in the UK> No need to go and search at Liam's. He probably already closed the gallery as he is very ill.

Liam passed away last week in Bangkok.

Neal
March 7th, 2012, 04:38
We are very sorry to hear that.

alann
March 7th, 2012, 07:02
Me too...RIP Liam.

alann
March 7th, 2012, 07:19
I would like to dedicate this clip to Liam, providing my artwork and my voice with a cover of Blowin' in the wind.

[youtube:1z4gwr8p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHpnNPtrfbg[/youtube:1z4gwr8p]

Rene
March 7th, 2012, 10:59
Sacr├й bleu! After almost three years this post, like the Phoenix, rises from the dead.

What is even more amazing is that two weeks ago while visiting a friend staying at the Tarntawan I met a guy selling art works. He had a few works by Alann in his collection that he said were original. A few were very nice but the price he was expecting was too high for me to consider. He added that Alann is no longer in Thailand and these were old works that he did both in India and Thailand. He added that his digital works and those more recently done in England are cheaper. But I'm not really collecting art work any longer.

R. I. P. Liam

Sooty
March 7th, 2012, 15:10
Art work in Pattaya? I've only just stopped laughing.

alann
March 7th, 2012, 15:20

Then you never knew Liam's Art gallery, who had an outstanding high quality selection of artwork from China, Europe, and Thailand. It's exactly attiitudes or ignorance about good galleries like yours, and the crisis, that killed his gallery.

alann
March 7th, 2012, 15:24
Sacr├й bleu! After almost three years this post, like the Phoenix, rises from the dead.

What is even more amazing is that two weeks ago while visiting a friend staying at the Tarntawan I met a guy selling art works. He had a few works by Alann in his collection that he said were original. A few were very nice but the price he was expecting was too high for me to consider. He added that Alann is no longer in Thailand and these were old works that he did both in India and Thailand. He added that his digital works and those more recently done in England are cheaper. But I'm not really collecting art work any longer.

I am baffled, and I don't know which works that guy was taling about. Where is that Tantawan town? Who is dat seller?
I am now in Ecuador.

March 7th, 2012, 16:37

Then you never knew Liam's Art gallery, who had an outstanding high quality selection of artwork from China, Europe, and Thailand. It's exactly attiitudes or ignorance about good galleries like yours, and the crisis, that killed his gallery.

Maybe Sooty has attitude and ignorance, but from his posts I doubt it.

On the other hand it could be arrogance on your part that you believe that anything other than a very small minority in Pattaya would be interested in purchasing fine art, and that there could ever be sufficient interest to maintain an art Gallery as a viable business rather than as a hobby.

Further, you might even agree that only a very small minority of that very small minority have any real knowledge or appreciation of fine art - a great many just buying from "snob value" and hardly able to tell worthwhile artwork from the pattern made by bird shit on the bottom of a cage.

:occasion9:

alann
March 7th, 2012, 17:21
Well, Scotsman, you may have a point. I am only trying to point out by mentioning 'ignorance', that lots of people are used to seeing copy art in the myriad of 'galleries'in Pattaya, that cater to the charter tourist. Bangkok had a number of professional galleries, of which some went out of business too, 'because Thai genuine artists don't sell one painting', Liam wrtote to me 2 years ago, and added that Pattaya was a desert for art.

Alan's Opium gallery closed down last year in Pattaya, and I know quite a few expat painters from England in Pattaya who complained about the lack of venues to exhibit their work; Alan and Liam were a shimmering hope to them. So, Liam and Alan (not me) tried to force the door wide open for visitors to see that indeed visitors could buy unique and valueble art, rather than a Van Gogh copy...

I never had the slightest illusion that the gay minority that visits Pattaya had any more real interest in art than the mainstream straight holiday makers.

March 8th, 2012, 00:49
if you want to see a bit of fine art pop down to the colonial bar and take a buthers at the picture of bono on the wall ...
pure class :bis:

March 8th, 2012, 04:48
if you want to see a bit of fine art pop down to the colonial bar and take a buthers at the picture of bono on the wall ...
pure class :bis:

Can I find a Wild Colonial Boy in there?

:alc:

alann
March 18th, 2013, 19:12
Back in Europe now after 1 year of South America.
I post here a work I made in 1990, a year after I visited Brazil for the first time.

alann
March 18th, 2013, 19:15
The same motif of the piranha fish with penis in mouth I used for a painting about aids. The person is my selfportrait then and next to it something that looks like a European map, but it represents thE HIV virus. It is called CONTAMINATED.

travelerjim
March 18th, 2013, 23:52
Does anyone know of a place in Pattaya to buy a painting? I know of the many along walking street ,beach road and second road.But there must be a larger selection maybe further inland.I was told not to buy any religious paintings,as it might offend a renter.So Ive ended up with one that Im disapointed in.Because of time constraints I was rushing around and ended up just wasting time.

Rocket,

Smiles on another forum posted this today about a fine Thai artist who is in Hua Hin...
looks like a good artist and another good reason to visit HuaHin.

We have a very good Thai friend (and artist) named 'Jacky' here in Hua Hin. He lives with his farang partner ~ a friend also ~ just down the street from us and the four of us visit together fairly often with cool beers and other odds an ends for some street gossip ~ there being lots! ~ some swapping of recipes and movie ideas and a little gentle whining about our partners ... while they whine about us, which is unfairly one-sided as we do ours in english (which both Thais understand) while they go on in Thai (in which both farang are hopeless). We visit their place more: it's a home, but also an art gallery. I find it warm and peaceful surrounded by large and small paintings and we sit and discuss techniques and colours and 'what we like'. Over the last few years I've purchased two of Jacky's paintings and I have my beady eyes squarely on another one.

If any of you folks are in the Hua Hin area and find yourself with a desire to contemplate the easy-going side of this small town-on-sea you could do a lot worse than paying a visit to Jacky's home/gallery and sitting amongst the canvases that are strewn all around, both inside and outside.
Also, I received this email from Jacky the other day advertising his latest showing at a Jazz bistro in Hua Hin. If you happen to be in town, all the details can be found in this letter:

Jacky Phaengtho, artist, invites you to his Exhibition.
What: Art Exhibition/Launch Party Cocktail Reception Jacky Phaengtho - Fine Art Paintings
His newest Paintings of 'large ladies,' colorful musicians and sea shell to planet paintings. All unique and original art by Jacky Phaengtho displayed in the splendid, first-class, new Java Jazz Cafe & Wine Bistro.
When:Tuesday, 28 March 2013. Time: 6-7.30 pm

http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5547

The young Thai's website is also here:
http://www.artjacky.com

(pardon me Neal ...I do not know if it is OK to link the story...
but have pasted some of the story to share the response to Rocket)

Traveller Jim, of course it's ok. any info from where ever is always welcome as long as it benefits the forum members. Neal

Jacky and his partner would of course welcome folks into their townhouse to take a boo at his works, A visit there is well worth it and makes for an interesting hour or so of window shopping (or buying in fact!) in Hua Hin for something other than guys-by-number. You can indulge in that here as well, in the evening.

tj

Impulse
March 19th, 2013, 10:48
Thanks Jim for alerting me to Smile's post. I will have to try to make it to Huahin and visit this artist. I wish I had more walls to hang art work up on. So many great art work out there.

Rene
March 19th, 2013, 11:11
I am amazed how this thread keeps getting resurrected.
Since I first commented on this a few years ago I have been able to buy a few of the works of Alann de Vuyst. Most of what I have of his is his older work, but it is fantastic. It pops up in the strangest of places around the world which I guess somewhat reflects the nomadic style of the artist himself.

alann
March 19th, 2013, 16:09

Surfcrest
March 19th, 2013, 19:34
The same motif of the piranha fish with penis in mouth I used for a painting about aids. The person is my selfportrait then and next to it something that looks like a European map, but it represents thE HIV virus. It is called CONTAMINATED.
I'm not sure I get this piranha fish with the penis in the mouth thing, despite the seriousness of the issue with HIV awareness....but if would look nice hanging on someone's wall and not scare young family members visiting...why not?
I discovered some nice impressionist peices behind Jomtien Complex this year belonging to Impressive Art
http://www.laemthonggallery.com
Unfortunately the web site doesn't appear to be functioning....but if you are interested in impressionist work, they have a few gems.

Surfcrest

alann
March 19th, 2013, 19:58
It is part of my symbolic language. Piranha is a predatory species and I see man as a predator, the way he is deforesting the earth ie. the Amazon. This for the painting with the Yanomami Indian and Brazilian forest going up in smoke. The one with my selfportrait is about sex and promiscuous sex and how Hiv spreda. A slang word in Brazil for prostitute is Piranha. Hence the piranha with teh penis in the mouth. Thanks for passing the link of that gallery, I don┬┤t know it. Children can handle more that we think, and it is like hiding death for them...they should be treated as intelligent beings, and should as an author care during my creation whether it is suitable for kids or not? That shold never be a concern while creating art.

Surfcrest
March 20th, 2013, 05:55
Then......clearly this is something that really can only belong on your wall to truly appreciate all of the issues that you are trying to incorporate into the work. Yes, children can probably handle more than we sometimes give them credit for but this is art and for many of us art is beauty to stimulate the mind. I may be alone, but I find this penis eating fish and these copulating animals a tad bit disturbing....and pal, I grew up as a boy on a farm and so I'm all too familiar with what's going on with the other animals here.

Good luck though, with whatever you are trying to do with your work!

Surfcrest

Thai Dyed
March 20th, 2013, 12:06
Surfcrest, maybe you need to visit a few museums to study the vast scope of art. I guess it's something your experiences with the animals on the farm could have never prepared you for. Allow me to introduce you to Goya and Rubens just for starters:
[attachment=1:3lns85qf]Goya - Saturn Devouring His Son.jpg[/attachment:3lns85qf]
[attachment=0:3lns85qf]Saturn Devouring His Son by Peter Paul Rubens 1636.jpg[/attachment:3lns85qf]

alann
March 20th, 2013, 16:12
Then......clearly this is something that really can only belong on your wall to truly appreciate all of the issues that you are trying to incorporate into the work. Yes, children can probably handle more than we sometimes give them credit for but this is art and for many of us art is beauty to stimulate the mind. I may be alone, but I find this penis eating fish and these copulating animals a tad bit disturbing....and pal, I grew up as a boy on a farm and so I'm all too familiar with what's going on with the other animals here.

Good luck though, with whatever you are trying to do with your work!

Surfcrest

Art has long left the stages of beauty orhaving to please of the eye. I am not a decorator. Thanks for your comment anyway. :love4:

alann
March 20th, 2013, 16:30
Painted in Udaipur/Rajasthan/India

3┬┤tapestries- acrylic and stone colours on jute.
1.80 x 65 cms

From left to right:
Heaven is Hell
Eros and Thanatos
Hell is Heaven

alann
March 20th, 2013, 17:05
Xavante red
Mixed media, conceived in Thailand in Pattaya, but materialised in Belgium 2003
70x50 cm

Surfcrest
March 20th, 2013, 17:30
Art has long left the stages of beauty orhaving to please of the eye. I am not a decorator. Thanks for your comment anyway. :love4:

Perhaps, but every stage requires an audience or it might as well be a stump in an empty forest. (there's a little symbolic language in that as well). And knowing your audience is a key fundamental to any art form, no matter what that is.
Unfortunately, as such, this has nothing to do with Thailand, nor does it have any real connection to Gay....unless I failed to notice some parts in those deer.....in which case it would belong to a different forum....one that hasn't been created for us here just yet.

Surfcrest

alann
March 20th, 2013, 17:36
No artist creates for an audience but for himself. It doesn┬┤t have to connect to gay neither am I a Gay painter whatever that means. i have been asked by the moderator a while ago to post more of my art. That┬┤s what I do, since from the beginning of this thread it was someon who was looking for my art and 2 people claiming they have 'old' art of mine in their posession.

Surfcrest
March 20th, 2013, 18:48
Surfcrest, maybe you need to visit a few museums to study the vast scope of art. I guess it's something your experiences with the animals on the farm could have never prepared you for.
Florence is littered with sculptures with a similar message, a message from the church at that time of what would become of sinners in hell eternal......although Michaelangelo, Bernini and the likes did add a little erotic and artistic license with many of those messages in the forms and so....I guess alann's penis fits the bill....pardon the pun.

Surfcrest

Thai Dyed
March 21st, 2013, 11:56
Florence is littered with sculptures with a similar message, a message from the church at that time of what would become of sinners in hell eternal......
Surfcrest

Surfcrest, you should check out some contemporary art in which artists point out the delights of eternal heaven. Gilbert and George are among my favourites but if you want to buy one for your farm you better be prepared to cough up over $US 100,000.
[attachment=3:1yedukxi]Hunger - Gilbert and George.jpg[/attachment:1yedukxi] [attachment=2:1yedukxi]Thirst - Gilbert and George.jpg[/attachment:1yedukxi] [attachment=1:1yedukxi]Shitted - Gilbert and George.jpg[/attachment:1yedukxi]

But you really missed out on getting a great one last year when Murikami's "My Lonesome Cowboy" sold for a cool US$ 15,000,000. (That's 15 Million Dollars)
[attachment=0:1yedukxi]My Lonesome Cowboy - Murakami.jpg[/attachment:1yedukxi]

By comparison, Alaan's work is a bargain, and in many instances, of at least equal importance.

timmberty
March 22nd, 2013, 00:34
they say some people have more sense than money .... i mean who wouldnt pay out 100 grand to hang some shit on the wall ?? everyone should have a copy.

alann
March 22nd, 2013, 00:47
Blue Red Sex made in 2000
markers on paper

Original lost between India and Belgium

Neal
March 22nd, 2013, 01:17
Just out of curiosity.... what do you mean by "lost"?

timmberty
March 22nd, 2013, 01:22
it fell out of his pocket somewhere between india and belgium .. the lazy sod cant be arsed to walk back and look for it.

alann
March 22nd, 2013, 01:24

Lost in the nature...
I t never arrived in Belgium
So, did I lose pictures between Toronto and Brussels. My biggest works on jute and on paper, and assemblages...more then 30 pieces.
In Pattaya I left in 1993 about a 20 gouaches on A3 size paper with a friend. A Swiss guy who was befriended with a heroin addict. I didn┬┤t know the latter. Instead of coming back after 3 months it took me 7 months. The Swiss guy I nver met, only the landlady who told me the heroin addict sold everything in the Swiss┬┤ appartment (an expensive sleepingbag of mine, a Megalite torch and more, but also my art)

alann
March 22nd, 2013, 01:26
it fell out of his pocket somewhere between india and belgium .. the lazy sod cant be arsed to walk back and look for it.
What is it with you to speak so foultongued about me...a chip on your shoulder. You are judging me and you don{t know me? Where are you manners Mr. Sod??? Looked in the mirror lately?

timmberty
March 22nd, 2013, 01:32
alann its called having a laugh ... and no i dont look in the mirror recently .. with a face like mine, im to scared to do so .. see another laugh at myself ... sorry you lost your paintings and your torch, and also any sense of humour you may of once have had. BLOCK for being a bore.
p.s. are you aware india and toronto are quite a way apart ?? probably not. goodbye.

alann
March 22nd, 2013, 01:40
alann its called having a laugh ... and no i dont look in the mirror recently .. with a face like mine, im to scared to do so .. see another laugh at myself ... sorry you lost your paintings and your torch, and also any sense of humour you may of once have had. BLOCK for being a bore.
p.s. are you aware india and toronto are quite a way apart ?? probably not. goodbye.

I do have a sense of humour but probably not your kind. In this topic I have been under a few attacks already which you haven┬┤t been aware of, call it a sound dosis of paranoia. Besides you cannot read well. From Toronto to Belgium and from India to Belgium I lost work, got it?

MPENZA LOVES IT
mixed media

lost with he others

alann
March 22nd, 2013, 02:34
I will put on a few that were lost

BLACK ON GOLD
mixed media

By the way the famous Tom of Finland has 7 works of mine they should have returned in 2007 and they haven┬┤t and won┬┤t they don┬┤t even answer my emails anymore, and I ma not the only painter they keep work of. I have donated 2 works to them...but my canvases don┬┤t return.

Surfcrest
March 22nd, 2013, 13:30
Lost in the nature...
I t never arrived in Belgium
So, did I lose pictures between Toronto and Brussels. My biggest works on jute and on paper, and assemblages...more then 30 pieces.
In Pattaya I left in 1993 about a 20 gouaches on A3 size paper with a friend. A Swiss guy who was befriended with a heroin addict. I didn┬┤t know the latter. Instead of coming back after 3 months it took me 7 months. The Swiss guy I nver met, only the landlady who told me the heroin addict sold everything in the Swiss┬┤ appartment (an expensive sleepingbag of mine, a Megalite torch and more, but also my art)
Funny then, that the farm I grew up on was just north of Toronto.
All this about heroin addicts and expensive sleeping bags leads me to believe this choice of being an artist, or recycling this penis in the piranha's mouth thing isn't working out for you so well.
Like you, I too was in South America last year in February and March....in Rio for Carnival, and I found some exceptionally nice work down there that looks fantastic on one of my walls. Linda, the artist appeared to be doing quite well and quite enjoying what she does and the positive feedback she was getting from clients.
I'd be curious to know how things went for you down there.

Surfcrest

alann
March 22nd, 2013, 16:38
Dear Surfcrest,

I am enjoying what I do, but I have been restless for 45 years and that is my lifestyle, never made any roots in any country, left some seeds but that's all. I want to paint what I like without compromising for anyone, therefore I rely on odd jobs here and there, and that's why my work is scattered round the world. I have just come back from 1,5 years Peru and Ecuador and I was involved in Archaeological research for my book I have been weriting for that amount of time. I made more thant 100 digital new works in 1,5 and half and 5 shows in one year there. Most artists can't live of their work let alone promote themselves.

alann
March 29th, 2013, 00:01
I will post some more work whcih I haven┬┤t posted online anywhere and were often the outcry in Asian Galleries. One of the ambassadors (who was in the closet then), a Swiss amabassador apparently didn┬┤t come to the opening of my show in 1994 in Sri Lanka because of the erotic content of my pictures, and he was afraid that by going to myshow he would actually admit that he was gay, in public. His secrerary bought a work of mine (Jailed crow).

Fishermen love in Sri Lanka 1994
Watercolour A4 size on watercolour paper

alann
March 29th, 2013, 00:03
Backside in the paddyfields 1994 (Sri Lanka)
45x70 cm on watercoolour paper

alann
March 29th, 2013, 00:07
1994 Acupunture on the Beach (Sri Lanka)
30 by 40 cms on waer colour paper

alann
March 29th, 2013, 00:15
The one I never published or exhibitied

Black over Yellow

Same technique as previous and same paper and size of the previous one.
From that watercollection here above I lost about 20 works in Calcutta in 1996, during my show at the Alliance Francaise there. The taxi drove away with my suitcase....Apparently much later the police made a deal with the taxi driver whose car they had confiscated and had to pay 20.000 rupees to get it back and the police sold my paintings for the benefit of the widows of the police.

alann
March 29th, 2013, 00:19
Another that was on show in Colombo in 1994

I like it 1994.