View Full Version : Cruising for gwms?

August 13th, 2009, 17:58
Hi everyone. Apologies in advance if this is a stupid question...
I realise most western guys in Thailand are into those young smooth Thai guys. But as I'm not I was wondering if there is any place in Bangkok where I can go and have a few drinks and maybe pick up an older Farang. Surely there is some pub or bar which more of a gay expats hangout? I am a gwm in my 40s. Or is the idea just too insane with all those fresh young Thai guys everywhere?

August 13th, 2009, 18:05
Let me see...a forty-something farang or a twenty-something Thai?

Definitely a tough sell for the farang.

August 13th, 2009, 18:09

Ha ha yes I figured that would be the case. We all have our personal tastes though I guess.

August 13th, 2009, 19:47

Ha ha yes I figured that would be the case. We all have our personal tastes though I guess.

A tough sell, for sure. We do have our personal tastes but I think your odds would be better back in farangland. But who knows, you might get lucky. Reminds me of the time I was in a gay bar just before closing. A young 20 something from the UK started hitting on me. I thought to myself, this guy must need glasses. All these gorgeous go-go boys on stage and he wants me? Turned out the guy was just drunk.

catawampuscat
August 13th, 2009, 21:40
You can try the bathhouses..
Babylon is full of older horny gwm and some will play with another gwm, if only
for a change of pace. Be prepared to be somewhat forward about it as most of
the older gwm will be amazed at your interest and be prepared to be turned down
by men that would worship you if this was happening in their home country.
If you are still fit and reasonably attractive, you should have a good time. If you are
well hung, you are in like flint.. :cat:

August 13th, 2009, 22:49
Thanks for the tips Bottoms Up and catawampuscat.

I guess I will try Babylon in the next few days and prepare for the knock backs! Although my style is usually to wait for the men to approach me, but I'll give it a try.

thrillbill
August 15th, 2009, 09:24
Yes, Babylon Sauna will be the place, (Amazing how the dark makes the animal instinct come out) Also, try The Telephone Bar on soi 4 in BKK. Thee are plenty of older farangs sitting inside after 7pm.

August 15th, 2009, 18:22
OK I just went to Babylon. Didn't work for me at all. The dark wet sauna was quite therapeutic I must admit and worth the admission for that. But I spent all my time batting off the incredibly pushy groping Thai boys, who I can now confirm I am not attracted to in any way whatsoever. Still it was interesting anyway. I shall quell my libido until I return to "Farangland".

I love this forum btw!

francois
August 15th, 2009, 19:15
What the hell you doing in Thailand looking for a white man???? :scratch:

Amen to that, Bottoms Up!

August 15th, 2009, 19:30
What the hell you doing in Thailand looking for a white man????

Not a stupid question of course.

It's not like I thought to myself: "now where in the world shall I go to find a white man. I know ..... Thailand. Genius!!"
I came here for other reasons but quite like having sex too.

August 15th, 2009, 22:33
Best to ignore Bottums Up... not the sharpest pencil in the box.

August 15th, 2009, 23:01
Honey it that's the best you can do for a witty retort best go back to shilling for Spice Magazine. It's as about as interesting and accurate and entertaining as you - so a perfect match.

francois
August 16th, 2009, 01:06
What the hell you doing in Thailand looking for a white man????

Not a stupid question of course.

It's not like I thought to myself: "now where in the world shall I go to find a white man. I know ..... Thailand. Genius!!"
I came here for other reasons but quite like having sex too.

Sorry for my AMEN reply, garfield. But many questions are asked on the forums, but with too little info given for members to make a good reply. However it seems that many members did give you some good info.

I think the "stupidous/funniest" question was by a poster who wants to meet "circumsized" Thais. Yes, I know, Muslim Thais, but still kind of a funny question.

August 16th, 2009, 10:14
[quote="Once In A While":chqgtwtl]Honey it that's the best you can do for a witty retort best go back to shilling for Spice Magazine. It's as about as interesting and accurate and entertaining as you - so a perfect match.

Well Now!

Your the one that got away, after reading your history I can see your have to go on my stalker list, no I would not waist my good repartee on you, it would do better going out with all the other rubbish. :geek:[/quote:chqgtwtl]

I'm guessing another one of your clever retorts... but as usual it's written in such gibberish who would know? Hard to believe that you are supposed to be teaching English. But the way I understand it is that the only people stalking you would be the ones you owe money to.

August 16th, 2009, 14:33
Sorry for my AMEN reply, garfield. But many questions are asked on the forums, but with too little info given for members to make a good reply. However it seems that many members did give you some good info.

Hey that's fine, no offense taken! And I do appreciate the advice given.

August 16th, 2009, 22:35
"there was a wicked bitter witch, who when confronted with the truth, could only throw back fairy tail insults, instead of fun repartee, come backs" The moral of this story is, the wicked witch was so bitter and eaten up with jealousy, it is like cancer it ate the witch"

Really dear don't be so hard on yourself. Such self loathing could lead to very serious problems and probably accounts for your self-medicating from the bottom of a gin bottle. I however wouldn't' worry too much about your "interlect", that went missing in action years ago.

"Let me tell you a story"... hmmmm... a very Freudian slip there.