PDA

View Full Version : PERSONAL TRAINER IN BKK/HUA HIN

August 12th, 2009, 17:55
Hi there, I am business person coming to BKK Aug 20, need a qualified personal traner while I am there, 1 session every day :bounce: I need to get back on the fitness trail while I am there, will need my trainer in BKK August 21-26, Hua Hin Aug 26-Sept 1 and then back in BKK Sept 1-4. I will cover all travel costs to and whilst in Hua Hin. Hit me up with your credentials and details. Prefer under 30 with good build, definitely must be very straight acting, definitely no effeminate.

Smiles
August 12th, 2009, 22:01
Why do you need a personal trainer? Why does anyone for that matter? Go running or biking or swimming (hard) 5 days a week, and add in some weights every other day (if that's your bag). Eat well most of the time, and get a good night's sleep.
What's so mysterious about that? You can do all of that on your own.

August 12th, 2009, 22:03
You're posting in the wrong place, friend. No one young, no one fit, and no one Thai here.

August 13th, 2009, 01:06
duh.... :bounce:

krobbie
August 13th, 2009, 02:10
Hi there, I am business person coming to BKK Aug 20, need a qualified personal traner while I am there, 1 session every day :bounce: I need to get back on the fitness trail while I am there, will need my trainer in BKK August 21-26, Hua Hin Aug 26-Sept 1 and then back in BKK Sept 1-4. I will cover all travel costs to and whilst in Hua Hin. Hit me up with your credentials and details. Prefer under 30 with good build, definitely must be very straight acting, definitely no effeminate.

You may wish to contact any of these:

http://www.bangkokfitnesstraining.com/

http://www.fitcorpasia.com/

http://askthetrainer.com/thailand-perso ... iners.html (http://askthetrainer.com/thailand-personal-trainers.html)

Choc dee,
krobbie

August 13th, 2009, 03:36
I'v got a 26yo friend in BKK who was a Left Hooker maybe he could see to your needs there and Smiles' b/f could take care of you in HH

August 13th, 2009, 19:02
What a tosser, if you can't say anything constructive, don't say anything at all, get back in that hole you crawled out of you maggot

August 13th, 2009, 19:46
What a tosser, if you can't say anything constructive, don't say anything at all, get back in that hole you crawled out of you maggot

I take it you won't be taking me up on my offer. Personaly I can manage to hold on to a treadmill by myself. :joker: :joker: :joker:

BenCH
August 14th, 2009, 04:08
What a tosser ...
Who is the pompous tosser here?

latintopxxx
August 14th, 2009, 14:20
e: PERSONAL TRAINER IN BKK/HUA HIN
Author: andyinoz ┬╗ Wed 12 Aug, 2009 3:36 pm

I'v got a 26yo friend in BKK who was a Left Hooker maybe he could see to your needs there and Smiles' b/f could take care of you in HH
There are 3 kinds of people, those who can count and those who can't.
andyinoz

Blog: View Blog (0)
E-mail andyinoz

OMG....looser bitch andyinoz has a friend????.....we need proof...dated pics....notarised naturally...

August 14th, 2009, 17:46
Don't buckle your zimmer dear...........

maisoui
August 14th, 2009, 19:07
OMG....looser bitch andyinoz has a friend????.....we need proof...dated pics....notarised naturally...

It does seem unlikely. First he claims to have a left hooker friend. Is that a golfer with a slice, a pugilist with a Thai kick and six pack or someone still on the upper floor of DJ Station at 3AM i.e. the last would be a left-over hooker.

Then someone jumps to his defence! One can only imagine double log-in name syndrome.

For the benefit of the OP, the branch of Fitness First at Lumpinee has about twenty 121 trainers all with a minimum of a local BSc in Sports Science. I suspect the management might be happy to let one travel for a few days, as they seem very under-employed in the current downturn.

August 14th, 2009, 19:32
Thanks for some good feedback maisoui, I shall contact them as soon as I arrive, much appreciated