PDA

View Full Version : My visit to Krazy Dragon(August '09)

CoffeeBreak
August 12th, 2009, 10:02
Krazy Dragon(KD) is situated more or less in the heart of Sunee Plaza, describing itself as a table top dance club. All the seating is behind or beside extraordinarily high tables upon which the scantily clad male dancing staff circulate either dancing or interacting with customers or attempting so to do.
The bar is of an above average size, with appropriate go go music, usual bar lighting, decent air con, comfy seats, and observing the rule not allowing cigarette smoking inside the premises.
Al drinks(alcoholic or not)were a decently priced 99 baht each.

I was in a group of people combining westerners and Thais and did not let them know I went to the place to write a report about my personal impressions of the establishment as if they knew that may have compromised writing this report.

As it happened I recognised some of the тАЬdancersтАЭ employed previously at other bars; one told me that usually they had about 45 working, though the night I was there it is was nearer around 25. I forgot to ask the тАШoffтАЩ fee, assume its standard rate for Pattaya.

Some people might find it intimidating having the dancers towering over them constantly as those in my party found. One Thai with me summed it up by using the expression it was like watching тАЬmonkeys in a treeтАЭ and some would say the whole point of going to a bar to see what is on тАШofferтАЩ and to feel comfortable, but unfortunately I and those with me felt the opposite and ill at ease when the dancers on my table caused me constantly to strain my neck which, in effect, meant I had to look towards the ceiling , except for the ones who squatted down asking for a drink or a tip. Even when they did that I found it overly тАЬin oneтАЩs faceтАЭ.
On the other hand seems like some of the customers I observed enjoyed the table top method, and being able toтАЭ have a fiddleтАЭ etc with the dancers for 20 baht or so.
We are after all in difficult financial times.

In my opinion the choice on the stage was limited ,certainly on the night I was there.
I had previously visited KD about a year before and on this current visit no discernable difference between then and now in the type on the stage.
Mostly the dancers are: dark, tattooed, rough ,well worn, average looks, and generally it seems straight. Nothing necessarily wrong with that but I made some discreet enquires and of 5 who were asked, only one said he could get тАЬfuckedтАЭ.

In conclusion:

For those whose main priority is a place with air con, the supply of not over priced booze, and you wanting some table top тАШactionтАЩ or maybe some rough trade then overall this bar is fair value and a visit is worth it as part of a bar crawl.

However in my view if you want a more comfortable place, including a wider choice for тАШeye candyтАЩ, with more boys worthy of being offed, then the jury is very much still out on that so far as KD is concerned.
Nevertheless itтАЩs all a matter of taste and preference,right?!

Star Rating : ***** Excellent, **** Very Good, *** Good, ** Fair * Poor.

Coffeebreaks Rating for Krazy Dragon = ** and a half.

August 12th, 2009, 10:29
Thank you for your report we do rely on pricks like you. How could we dickeads know where to go without cunts like you leading us. Sorry but I cant give you a * for it but you get 5* for being a tosser. :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani:

MARK
August 12th, 2009, 10:35
Krazy Dragon(KD) is situated more or less in the heart of Sunee Plaza, describing itself as a table top dance club. All the seating is behind or beside extraordinarily high tables upon which the scantily clad male dancing staff circulate either dancing or interacting with customers or attempting so to do.
The bar is of an above average size, with appropriate go go music, usual bar lighting, decent air con, comfy seats, and observing the rule not allowing cigarette smoking inside the premises.
Al drinks(alcoholic or not)were a decently priced 99 baht each.

I was in a group of people combining westerners and Thais and did not let them know I went to the place to write a report about my personal impressions of the establishment as if they knew that may have compromised writing this report.

As it happened I recognised some of the тАЬdancersтАЭ employed previously at other bars; one told me that usually they had about 45 working, though the night I was there it is was nearer around 25. I forgot to ask the тАШoffтАЩ fee, assume its standard rate for Pattaya.

Some people might find it intimidating having the dancers towering over them constantly as those in my party found. One Thai with me summed it up by using the expression it was like watching тАЬmonkeys in a treeтАЭ and some would say the whole point of going to a bar to see what is on тАШofferтАЩ and to feel comfortable, but unfortunately I and those with me felt the opposite and ill at ease when the dancers on my table caused me constantly to strain my neck which, in effect, meant I had to look towards the ceiling , except for the ones who squatted down asking for a drink or a tip. Even when they did that I found it overly тАЬin oneтАЩs faceтАЭ.
On the other hand seems like some of the customers I observed enjoyed the table top method, and being able toтАЭ have a fiddleтАЭ etc with the dancers for 20 baht or so.
We are after all in difficult financial times.

In my opinion the choice on the stage was limited ,certainly on the night I was there.
I had previously visited KD about a year before and on this current visit no discernable difference between then and now in the type on the stage.
Mostly the dancers are: dark, tattooed, rough ,well worn, average looks, and generally it seems straight. Nothing necessarily wrong with that but I made some discreet enquires and of 5 who were asked, only one said he could get тАЬfuckedтАЭ.

In conclusion:

For those whose main priority is a place with air con, the supply of not over priced booze, and you wanting some table top тАШactionтАЩ or maybe some rough trade then overall this bar is fair value and a visit is worth it as part of a bar crawl.

However in my view if you want a more comfortable place, including a wider choice for тАШeye candyтАЩ, with more boys worthy of being offed, then the jury is very much still out on that so far as KD is concerned.

Star Rating : ***** Excellent, **** Very Good, *** Good, ** Fair * Poor.

Thank you for making the time and effort to come and visit for yourself, you views on the bar are welcome nothing is ever to everyone taste in a bar and for some your comments will encourage people to visit and others to avoid.
But you have my thanks for making the effort to look for yourself.
Best Regards, :thumbright:
Mark.

August 12th, 2009, 10:42
You must be sober Mark because you managed your ok LOL

August 12th, 2009, 10:55
Mark, that was a very professional response. I'll be in Pattaya the beginning of September didn't know really where to go but I will definately visit KD now.

MARK
August 12th, 2009, 11:47
I dont See how you can go far wrong with a selection of boys looking from this to this.[attachment=4:356ukqj8]SNC13803_resize.jpg[/attachment:356ukqj8][attachment=3:356ukqj8]SNC13370.jpg[/attachment:356ukqj8][attachment=2:356ukqj8]SNC14060.jpg[/attachment:356ukqj8]

gra46
August 12th, 2009, 13:31
Thank you for your report we do rely on pricks like you. How could we dickeads know where to go without cunts like you leading us. Sorry but I cant give you a * for it but you get 5* for being a tosser. :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani:
I tottaly agree with your reply ,i must add to it why on earth would you coffeebreak put a report like this on only 1 bar ,is it because Mark a member here and you like to just be a jerk and annoy us ...
I dont even go to pattay but if i do i would for sure go to KD ,it a personal taste in what you like and if it dont suit me i woukdnt coment on a board like this to try and rubbish a place ,Mark has done his best to show KD here with a proffessional way ,i dont see other owners doing the same
Mark keep up your good work im sure we will meet one day and dont worry i wouldnt sneak in and do what coffeebrek done as myou would see in my posts i dont rubbish any bar but give gredit where it due.ohh the photo of first boy so hot lol

August 12th, 2009, 14:27
Looks like Max will be well worn by the end of the week judging by what else is on offer.

MARK
August 12th, 2009, 14:37
Looks like Max will be well worn by the end of the week judging by what else is on offer.
Cedric let me know when somthing scratches your itch :smurfin:

zinzone
August 12th, 2009, 15:01
well done coffee break, i rate your review fair and reasonable. when i was in krazy last month i did not stay long as nothing worth while on the stage. though the cheap drinks are a bonus.
do not let some of the biased bitchy comments bother you, as we are all entitled to our opinion.
even the owner mark welcomes your remarks.
mark dear -the pic's u are posting on this thread are nothing like the ones i saw in krazy when i was there, and i arrived just after opening time.

MARK
August 12th, 2009, 15:07
well done coffee break, i rate your review fair and reasonable. when i was in krazy last month i did not stay long as nothing worth while on the stage. though the cheap drinks are a bonus.
do not let some of the biased bitchy comments bother you, as we are all entitled to our opinion.
even the owner mark welcomes your remarks.
mark dear -the pic's u are posting on this thread are nothing like the ones i saw in krazy when i was there, and i arrived just after opening time.

THEN open your eyes all theses boys work in the bar.

a447
August 12th, 2009, 15:31
Hey guys, let's be fair here. Coffeebreak DID say:

However, i must say that I totally disagree with his critcisms. i have spent many a night there and never once failed to find a cutie to spend some time with. And what quality time it was!!! No complaints in that department AT ALL.

I have seen some of those guys Mark has posted - they are not fictitious characters used to rope you in. I can tell you the second guy in Mark's first post is as gorgeous as his photo suggests and he is HUNG LIKE A HORSE! His cock is truly enormous. He is fun to talk with, too, as are all the other guys.

As you described the boys as

dark, tattooed, rough ,well worn,
you obviously prefer the femme types. As you stated, we all have our preferences. But the KD boys could hardly be described as "rough." (Some of the customers could, though).

Yeah, thank God for KD!

of 5 who were asked, only one said he could get тАЬfuckedтАЭ.

Hmmm....not my experience at all. And I didn't even ask first.

foodforthought
August 12th, 2009, 17:53
`
Talk about putting out disinformation, lets look closer at your post and analyze what you really mean. :study:

Author: CoffeeBreak said:- Quote ....dark, tattooed, rough ,well worn, average looks, and generally it seems straight. Nothing necessarily wrong with that but I made some discreet enquires and of 5 who were asked, only one said he could get тАЬfuckedтАЭ.end of quote.

May be if you had asked the boys them selves, you might have had a different insite to who gets Fckued and who dont, its called loss of face to admit it to their mates, but in the room no holes Barred.

If you say the boys MARK has kindly given a sneak look at, who work at This KRAZY DRAGON BOY BAR are well worn at 20 years old or 18 as they look, its quite obvious the guyz you saw were far to old for you, so if you had gone next door or looked around Sunee Plaza I'm sure you would have found a Boy more to your taste, but as far as I know MARK can only employ Guys around 20 so no good you going to this Fine Club. far to old for you. No wonder you did not like them see the Mamasan next door she will put you onto a few more your age limits.

Then I'm sure you would have given the Bar 5 stars if they guys were more to your taste.

Its funny how you tried to make negative comments about anything positive in the bar.

You said:- Some people might find it intimidating having the dancers towering over them constantly. end

Are you mad is it not what customers go to a Go Go bar for, to get up close to sexy near naked guys who are willing to show their crown jewels for next to nothing. stick to blue movies if I was you.

You said :- "some would say the whole point of going to a bar to see what is on тАШofferтАЩ and to feel comfortable, but unfortunately I and those with me felt the opposite and ill at ease when the dancers on my table caused me constantly to strain my neck which, in effect, meant I had to look towards the ceiling"

1). Wow its as if you did not know what to expect when you went to this Bar, it must have been a terrible shock for you to see near naked guys dancing on a table in front of you, you must have thought you was in a table top dance bar, heavens forbid.

2). No it would seem only you found it this way as you said after:- On the other hand seems like some of the customers I observed enjoyed the table top method, and being able toтАЭ have a fiddleтАЭ etc with the dancers for 20 baht or so. end
Its as if the other customers thought they were visiting a table Top Dance club where did you think you was kiddies corner.

You said :- In my opinion the choice on the stage was limited ,certainly on the night I was there. end

Yes may be as normal most of the Boys have gone off with customers, if you had been reading up on KRAZY DRAGON you are warned to get there early, as many boys are even taken before the club really opens and many are taken out for the night, as they are such fun to go out with also.

You said :- In conclusion:

For those whose main priority is a place with air con, the supply of not over priced booze, and you wanting some table top тАШactionтАЩ or maybe some rough trade then overall this bar is fair value and a visit. end

Its almost as your describing a Table top Dance Bar who sells Drinks at 99 Baht the cheapest in thailand for similar, and forget to say get there early or the best guys may be snapped up as in MARKS pictures on some of the guys on offer you did not see obviously.

Yes its as if you had no idea where you were or what to expect but wait, I have just seen the crunch line below.

You said :- I had previously visited KD about a year before and on this current visit no discernable difference between then and now

Are you sure you have not got a hidden agenda when every one else can see this Bar is the most popular Table Top Bar in the WORLD. I dont know how they do it for 99 Baht a Drink. :blackeye: .

Now is your chance to give your special report about the other most talked about Cabaret Pub in Town, "THE VENUE" now that would be Interesting, also with cheap drinks and Bosses who try to please, similar the KRAZY DRAGON.

Bottoms Up} I have to say that the analysis of CoffeeBreak report is very good, perhaps a little insulting to him in parts has he is entitled to his opinion as you are yours. However after saying that a report on anything should be based on fact, when the facts are known then it allows the individual to formulate their own opinion. CoffeeBreak did take the time to go to the K.D. and in doing so wrote what he thought to be a fair report on his finding. Myself being a fan of the K.D. and a frequent visitor have to say that the Krazy Dragon over the past year has changed, that is a fact and not an opinion.
zinzone ] Because I visit the Krazy Dragon I can also state another fact: The boys pictured by Mark do work, and can be seen in the K.D. most nights, unless the boys have been offed has stated by Bottoms Up! offed by arrangement with the bar earlier.

aussie_
August 12th, 2009, 18:14
[quote="CoffeeBreak"]Krazy Dragon(KD) Nevertheless itтАЩs all a matter of taste and preference,right?!quote]

As previously quoted above and really thats all that matters. Coffeebreak promised Mark that he would write a report about KD and he delivered. I don't agree with all his views but that is his opinion and it is not totally unfair.

I went to KD many times during my recent visit to Thailand in July. Most of the boys are really good looking (to my preference) and I found that I could talk with them and have a good conversation, not just fool around with them, although that can be a lot of fun too.

Not all the boys are stunners but they are some of the nicest guys you will meet.

A few of the boys are a bit in your face for tips but they move on to the next table fairly quickly.

It was also nice to be able to chat with Mark who was happy to listen to any suggestions to improve KD.

It is worth a visit to Krazy Dragon just to get a hug and kiss from Max (1st photo !st Post from Mark), a real sweet and lovable guy.

I will be looking forward to the same from some of his friends at KD when I return in September.

Smiles
August 12th, 2009, 22:21
Thanks Coffeebreak for your views on Krazy Dragon. And thanks too to Mark for replying in his usual laid back fashion, as well as posting photos of some of the GoGo boys in KD, along with helpful captions. 'L' is a particularly handsome Thai guy with a very sweet smile ... too bad about the straight part, but "hung like a horse" is not a bad thing and could trump 'straight' if in the right mood. :blackeye: .

Just be certain to ignore everything written by andyinoz no matter what the subject: he's a message board troll who has nothing whatsoever to offer this Board.

luvthai-2
August 12th, 2009, 22:49
I see BadBoyBIlly has reinvented himself as "andyinoz" complete with foul mouth and nasty outlooks.

August 13th, 2009, 09:37

Will do.

MARK
August 13th, 2009, 10:55

Will do.

And you should Know itis habebe

August 13th, 2009, 11:14
Thanks Coffeebreak for your views on Krazy Dragon. And thanks too to Mark for replying in his usual laid back fashion....

An honest review and a curteous reply.

What is Sawatee coming to?

August 13th, 2009, 11:46
The two ingedients here is Do you like tabletop bars? and Do you like the boys?

If the boys are your style then tabletop bars can be great fun.

Was in another bar recently though not technically a "tabletop" more or less the same idea. Seemed that many customers liked the boys and were having a great time. But if u don't like the boy in front of you I find it quite uncomfortable especially if you go alone.

orson
August 18th, 2009, 18:44
i went to KD last week. was disappointed i cannot find "boy", the one that mildly looks like "boy" was obviously gay, so I'am sure it was not him. was mildly surprised that the boys look much better (e.g. less fem) than those displayed in the website. soon after, i have a steady stream of boys showing there thing, as informed, 20bhat it is. but as the night progressed, i've started to slow things down a bit and rewarded them more,and believe me some boys have great stamina. :cheers:

where does mark find these gems.

allieb
August 18th, 2009, 20:34
Mark

I haven't been to Thailand for 3 years but I'm comming next month. The first port of call will be Krazy Dragon. I'm looking forward to it so much and I will make myself know to you.

Coffee breaks report will only put off a few and they are probably not important to the success of your business. Krazy Dragon has done well over the years because it's got it right. On my previous trips it was always busier that most bars in Sunnee. Prices are right and the boys are always happy looking and a good selection.

firecat69
August 18th, 2009, 22:37
Mark

L as money oriented , does that mean he does everything. Also do Mac and Pat work most nights???

Back for a visit in 2 weeks

MARK
August 19th, 2009, 01:34
L as money oriented , does that mean he does everything. Short answer yes if the price is right and no he is not to greedy.
Mac is off work from 1st september for about two weeks.
Pat is know a waiter and works most nights.

Mark

easyride
September 8th, 2009, 21:14
What bad language. The tablrs ARE far too high - unless you have a foot fetish.

September 8th, 2009, 21:35
I've been to KD several times during the past 2 months. I've never seen more than one or two boys of the type that I like (apparently the same type as the OP was hoping to see). But there were lots of others who would very possibly appeal to persons with tastes different than mine.

The cock-in-your-face approach is not something that appeals to me, but the boys are playful and don't force themselves. If you appear uninterested in their genitals, they move on. To avoid the unwanted display of attributes, one could also sit outside to chat with boys.

While I've never found more than one attractive boy in KD any of the times I visited, I did find that they were all fun to talk with. I would go back just for a pleasant way of passing an hour or two.