PDA

View Full Version : Tonight in PATONG, Paradise Complex and gay festival 2010

connectguesthouse
August 11th, 2009, 12:27
Hi
Welcome to the steet party in Paradise Complex tonigt 11 August 2009. The theme for the party tonight is Mom day.
We will start at Connect with a free snack buffet at 8PM and street shows will probably start around 10PM

This is a street party in a serie leading to the next Phuket Pride Festival 25-28 February 2010.
This is the schedule so far.

11 August Mom party
29 August Hollywood party
12 September Jungle Night party
26 September sex on the beach party
10 October Red Party
31 October Halloween Party
7 November Pink Party
21 November White Party
4 December Dad Party
19 December Purple Party
9 January Diamond Party
23 January Milky Way Party
14 February Valentine Party
20 February Power of Paradise
25 February Red carpet Party
26 February Thai Night Party
27 February Hawaii Night Party
28 February Phuket Gay Pride Party night and Gay Pride Parade in the afternoon

For updates sign up for the Gay Patong newsletter at the bottom of the page
http://www.gaypatong.com/gaypatong/phuk ... /index.htm (http://www.gaypatong.com/gaypatong/phuketgayfestival/index.htm)

For questions please contact Khun Vickky, secretary on Connect@beachpatong.com
or Khun Tangmo, Khun Bon (My Way), Khun Daeng (Boat Bar) or other bars in Phuket.

We all hope to see you here in Patong soon
I will try to keep you updated with information as soon as I have any.
Ulf
Connect Guesthouse

August 11th, 2009, 13:37
Hmmmm, Pattaya and Phuket now, that leaves Bangkok and Chiang Mai, at least, for outstanding announcements over the next year. Any information?

Beachlover
August 11th, 2009, 14:52
Always wanted to have "sex on the beach"....

Is it me or is "Mom party" really not a turn on?

Brad the Impala
August 11th, 2009, 15:31
Surprised to see that Connect Guesthouse are not bothering to keep their website updated. They have the schedule for the 2007 Phuket Gay Festival on the front page, and the gallery hasn't been updated for three years!

Beachlover
August 11th, 2009, 15:58
Surprised to see that Connect Guesthouse are not bothering to keep their website updated. They have the schedule for the 2007 Phuket Gay Festival on the front page, and the gallery hasn't been updated for three years!

True... it''s good to keep it up there... but not on the home page!

I guess running a guesthouse operation keeps them pretty busy.

How is Patong these days? Anyone been there lately? What are the bars like?

Smiles
August 16th, 2009, 15:09
Ulf has owned Connect for ages now. I remember staying there for 3 weeks in 2000, and then again the next year. Neat little hotel right in the middle of Patong Beach Gay Central. Downsides are the noise at night which can get very loud, although back then when I was first in Thailand I thought it was great, and all very interesting. Rooms were very small, but the price was right. Breakfasts were excellent there and all sorts of characters showed up in the morning whether they stayed there or not.
If you're into an all-night party on the streets below and being close to just about every gay establishment in Patong then Connect is the place for you.

Michael
August 16th, 2009, 15:36
Smiles, that's a glowing recommendation for Connect Guesthouse.

In my opinion Connect has only one advantage, the ability to book online. There are many bigger, brighter rooms avaialble within the paradise centre at much lower room rates.

connectguesthouse
August 17th, 2009, 08:51
Rooms at Connect start from 450 THB incl breakfast. If you check in two persons that means breakfast for two persons.
If you stay on a Thursday you will get the Thursday Dinner Buffet for free and if If you stay on a Sunday you will get the Sunday BBQ dinner buffet for freee. The offer is during the low season and valid for online reservations.