PDA

View Full Version : Sansuk GuestHouse

August 11th, 2009, 12:03
Hi Everyone,
This is my first post so don't crucify me. I will be in Pattaya the first 3 weeks in September. I have never been with another guy before, but I want to experiment and see what happens. I am looking for a place to stay and have read a lot of posts and topics. I don't mind spending money for the right place to stay. Sansuk guesthouse and sauna sounds like a good place, however the discriptions of gay saunas that I have read kinda freaked me out. I can imagine sitting in some strangers cum and puking on someone and being thrown out and arrested by the sauna police or something. I guess what I'm looking for is a good review from someone that has stayed in Sansuk or any other recomendations. Oh yea, and how do I meet someone to spend a couple of weeks with? Is it possible to meet someone (young Thai Guy) at Sansuk if I stay there? Thanks for reading this and I hope I posted where it belongs.

August 11th, 2009, 14:13
This is my first post so don't crucify me.

I see you have noticed the usual tone of this forum. :bounce:

Sansuk guesthouse is a separate building from Sansuk sauna,with its own entrance. You are not going to find sauna patrons wandering around shooting cum all over the guest house. While I have not stayed there (my reason being that night-time transportation didn't seem convenient) from its website http://www.sansukpattaya.com/guesthouse.php it looks quite nice. Unfortunately, there are no pictures of the rooms themselves.

I have been to the sauna, and it too looks rather clean and pleasant. As a general rule with any sauna, when it gets busy, hygiene can become a problem, particularly in the steam rooms, mazes and in the cabins where "action" takes place. That said, I have NOT seen it as a big problem in Sansuk - but then again, I have not seen it with the kind of crowds that Bangkok saunas sometimes attract. My experience is that there are far "better" examples of dodgy standards in Bangkok saunas. Whether Sansuk, even on a busy day, crosses your threshold of tolerance, only you can say. But whatever you step, sit or lie on (unless you have a cut on your foot, bum, etc) a good shower and scrub should take care of it. So there's no need to freak out.

If you get lucky and meet someone you fancy in the sauna, you could discuss with him the possibility of getting out of there and going over to your room in the guest house for a one-off. Asking him if he'd stay for a few weeks? Somehow I don't think it's such a good idea. If this is your first time, I think you should try to remain skeptical and streetsmart, because most of the boys are. You need time to learn the ways of Thailand before making any commitments.

Sen Yai
August 11th, 2009, 14:20
Unfortunately, there are no pictures of the rooms themselves.

Not trying to nail you to the cross Mack, but try this:
http://www.sansukpattaya.com/rooms.php

August 11th, 2009, 15:05
Would be a good choice. Stay there the first week and during that time check out other possibilities. Rooms are quite nice and staff friendly. Food was OK when I was there. Guesthouse separate entrance totally but the connection within to the Sauna via restraunt and pool area is convenient.

August 12th, 2009, 00:45
Thank you all for the advice. I will book one week at Sansuk and see how it goes. Hopefully their will be some nice people there.

August 12th, 2009, 02:01
Oh yea, and how do I meet someone to spend a couple of weeks with? Is it possible to meet someone (young Thai Guy) at Sansuk if I stay there?

The BOYS are like the ROOMS You Get What You Pay For :shaking2: :shaking2: :shaking2: :shaking2:

August 12th, 2009, 10:44
I made my reservations and this is what Punta (owner)emailed me:

Hi Ray тАУ Thank you for your email
We can confirm your reservation Arr. xx/xx/09 Dept.xx/xx/09
(We Thais are very superstitious and 999 is VERY lucky, if you land at 9pm even luckier, you might want to stay forever))
We will arrange our regular driver to meet you're flight. The drivers name is usually Sit (phone number), he will meet you at exit No. x тАУ INSIDE тАУ he will have a plaque with your name on it. Any problems phone me, Punya on (phone number)
Hope you enjoy your stay with us
Regards Sansuk Pattaya

Seems like a really nice guy... never had a sign with my name on it in the airport before! Can't wait...

thrillbill
August 13th, 2009, 17:58
The owner, Punta, is a nice guy. I have seen the rooms there and they are nice; however, you have to walk down a dark soi at night to get to the main street that has the "baht bus" (pick-up with bench seats) to get to other parts of Pattaya and Sunne. true, there is a "shuttle" service (with a motorbike rickshaw) but it is not always reliable. After a few days at Sansuk. True, you may get lucky at Sansuk, but many of the guys that hang around the pool during the affternoon (before 7pm) are mostly commercial boys. UP to you what you want, but there are other places to go to pick up other "eye candy."

August 13th, 2009, 18:02
It's "Punya" for chrissakes...not "Punta".

August 14th, 2009, 00:28

Yes, the Puntas are the customers.

I have stayed in Sansuk guesthouse. The rooms are a good size, reasonably priced, and are well appointed with great air-con. The beds are very firm - way past orthopaedic - which, fortunately, I like. The cleaning regime is second to none. Really I cannot fault anything about the rooms.

The public areas (reception and dining/breakfast areas) are also air-conditioned but since the Thai staff don't like air-con (and are probably forbidden to turn it off) they just leave all the doors open thus rendering it completely ineffective - so be prepared to sweat profusely whilst eating your breakfast or waiting on a taxi at reception. Of course, you may be a very assertive person and suggest they close the damned doors but I tend to just put up with such things.

As others have said, there is a shuttle to the main road where the baht buses are BUT the shuttle only operates during sauna hours and is not 100% reliable. If you decide to walk,it's not far - but you will likely be needing another shower by the time you reach the main road.

I would stay again - due to the standard of the rooms, the friendly staff, and the cleanliness of the entire establishment.

:cheers:

August 14th, 2009, 05:18

Damn, I new it was punya. I hit the wrong key. The "t" is next to the "y". By the way... that is one angry Rabbit... lol.

I appreciate all the advice and PM's I have recieved. I'm really clueless about this trip and don't want to do anything wrong or piss anyone off while i'm there...

August 14th, 2009, 05:30
[quote="Beach Bunny":3r4jnke1]It's "Punya" for chrissakes...not "Punta".

Damn, I new it was punya. I hit the wrong key. The "t" is next to the "y". By the way... that is one angry Rabbit... lol.

I appreciate all the advice and PM's I have recieved. I'm really clueless about this trip and don't want to do anything wrong or piss anyone off while i'm there...[/quote:3r4jnke1]

Rule #1 about not pissing anyone off. When you come across an elderly gentleman (and they are in abundance) with a younger man DON'T ask "How old is that rentboy your with"? Rephrase it to "How young id your boyfriend"? You will get a friendlier response.

bao-bao
August 14th, 2009, 06:58
Actually, Tree Cutter, our challenged friend andyinoz is - as usual - about a baht bus ride off the mark.

The REAL Rule #1 is to ignore 99% of everything he posts. That goes for Bottomsup, as well - unless you're fluent in whatever the hell language it is he posts in - and even then it's as AYOR as some of the things he promotes.

Some would add the Bunny, too, but I don't because (damn it) he's right about many things and can be helpful. :cheers:

gearguy
August 14th, 2009, 09:50
I'm a fan of really bad movies and Tree Cutter's comment about Beach Bunny caused me to recall one of my favorites:
http://www.roguecinema.com/article32.html[attachment=0:1l89ldwh]Nasty Rabbit.jpg[/attachment:1l89ldwh]

August 14th, 2009, 13:49
We went there twice.Nice guys and the hotel owner if very friendly and typical Thai cheekiness but you just cheek them back and they love it. I looked at the rooms and they were very nice and clean. They get a lot of young commercial bois from Jomtiem Beach but that is ok and safer than trolling the beach at night. The staff are very nice and friendly and the massage(non sexual) was great by a sweet Thai boy who was into drawing out pain (no pun intended). Not sure if I would want to stay here too long maybe a couple of nights to meet a few locals the other residents seemed friendly and pleasant enough and as a guest you have full use of the sauna etc. Just relax and enjoy keeping your property in safekeeping.

August 14th, 2009, 19:46
Thanks for the reply:

What does "cheekiness" mean and how do you cheek them back?
Do they do the sexual massage there also and was your massage boy nude?
And are the commercial boys for hire there, because I don't think the owner likes that? Someone said there is a sign stating if anyone asks for money to tell the staff.

Thanks for the advice.