PDA

View Full Version : Want meet good gay in Pattaya

mstego-old
August 11th, 2009, 03:37
Hello everybody! My name is Alexander, I came in Ptt from Russia for long time. Now I'm seeking the thai boy-friend. I see that he is young handsome boy, fun, tender bot in sex, and of couse, not money boy. If you wanna get to know me, please contact with me by email deleted email and phone #. I'm waiting for your call.

cdnmatt
August 11th, 2009, 03:41
Sorry, but you sound WAY more like a Thai than you do a Russian. :bom:

mstego-old
August 11th, 2009, 03:52
Sorry, but you sound WAY more like a Thai than you do a Russian. :bom:
sorry, i can't understand your english

Diec
August 11th, 2009, 04:58
You can meet boyfriend in toilet at any public bathroom. They no charge you money and give sexy time! I hope you can understand this. I tell you one more time in case you stupid, go to public toilet, smile at cute boy, and have best sex you ever have!! No pay!!

gra46
August 11th, 2009, 06:43
Hello everybody! My name is Alexander, I came in Ptt from Russia for long time. Now I'm seeking the thai boy-friend. I see that he is young handsome boy, fun, tender bot in sex, and of couse, not money boy. If you wanna get to know me, please contact with me by email mstego@gmail.com or by phone (if you not shy) 0877845580. I'm waiting for your call.
you sound like baziel lol

August 11th, 2009, 07:57
Hello everybody! My name is Alexander, I came in Ptt from Russia for long time. Now I'm seeking the thai boy-friend. I see that he is young handsome boy, fun, tender bot in sex, and of couse, not money boy. If you wanna get to know me, please contact with me by email mstego@gmail.com or by phone (if you not shy) 0877845580. I'm waiting for your call.

When you find him - let me know :cheers: :cheers:

August 11th, 2009, 12:41

Hello, Sasha! You might want to be careful not to post info like your phone number here; friend or foe can easily run a Google search and find for example the "Jobs Wanted" ad you placed in Pattaya Daily News today...revealing more personal information than it is wise...

But, good luck finding the "tender bot in sex"....I saw one in a movie recently, his name was Optimus Prime... :geek:

August 11th, 2009, 17:03
you sound like baziel lol

I thought he sounded more like xxxx and xxxx, if anyone remembers them!

Khor tose
August 11th, 2009, 22:08

Hello, Sasha! You might want to be careful not to post info like your phone number here; friend or foe can easily run a Google search and find for example the "Jobs Wanted" ad you placed in Pattaya Daily News today...revealing more personal information than it is wise...

But, good luck finding the "tender bot in sex"....I saw one in a movie recently, his name was Optimus Prime... :geek:

ROFL :cheers: :cheers: very very good :cheers: :cheers: :thumbright:

Dani69
August 14th, 2009, 19:12
I think its Brandon back to haunt us again lol :reindeer:

mstego-old
August 17th, 2009, 22:38
You can meet boyfriend in toilet at any public bathroom. They no charge you money and give sexy time! I hope you can understand this. I tell you one more time in case you stupid, go to public toilet, smile at cute boy, and have best sex you ever have!! No pay!!
Not my style