PDA

View Full Version : Where to find "game" straight guys during afternoon?

August 11th, 2009, 00:20
Hi! I will be visiting Bangkok this November. I was wondering where I can hook up with "game" straight Thai guys? My only available time is during late morning and afternoon. I'm with my family so I can't go out during night time :(

LOL anywyay, I hope you guys can help me out! And um, what can you guys say about massage parlors like Senso Club? Is it worth a try? And are the guys there straight?

Hope to hear from everyone soon!

xoxo :)

August 13th, 2009, 11:31
I've got 2 suggestions:

1. Go to Babylon

2. Go to any mall, or park and establish eye contact with a lad that is pleasing to your eye, enter into a conversation and then take it from there.

August 13th, 2009, 14:09
Straight guys? At Babylon? Hello?

thrillbill
August 13th, 2009, 17:51
...with less worry and getting down to business I would go to a male massage places such as Adonis or His. There are plenty of young men (macho/ skinny/ twinky/ manly...) to choose from and many of them are "straight" , like to be tops just to earn the money and do their duty.

August 13th, 2009, 17:56
I believe His closed down ages ago.

But you can find plenty of straight masseurs at places like Senso, Adonis, Arena, Albury, and Hero.

Straight guys looking to get off can be found at the theaters, but that is not everyone's cup of tea. And they are usually just looking to get sucked off in the seats or the lavs and no more.

x in pattaya
August 13th, 2009, 17:58
Hi! I will be visiting Bangkok this November. I was wondering where I can hook up with "game" straight Thai guys?

Senso or Hero and some similar places operate in the afternoon, but any "hook up" will involve you paying them for 1 to 1 1/2 hours on the premises, if that's "game" enough for you. There are some non-sexual massage places like the Tarntawan on Suriwongse that have straight guys available. These would be safer sources than picking up decidedly AYOR guys in a park or mall toilet.

You could get mobile numbers from some guy at one of these places or sneak out at night and get the mobile number from some guy at one of the bars, if you want to meet earlier the next day, but where are you going to "hook up?"

If you're travelling with your family ... are you talking about wife & kids or mom & dad? How old are you?

August 15th, 2009, 01:44
thanks guys!

x pattaya - i'll be traveling with my parents. i'm already 24 years old! so you mean it's pretty expensive at senso? have u tried getting a massage + extra service there? if so, how was it like?

August 15th, 2009, 05:15
If you are a fit 24 year old why not pop down to Pattaya and I will willingly give you a freebie.

August 15th, 2009, 05:22
If you are a fit 24 year old why not pop down to Pattaya and I will willingly give you a freebie.

It would have to be a freebie, only a necrophiliac would pay you.

thrillbill
August 15th, 2009, 09:17
...If you are 24 years old, then you must tell your folks that you are going bar hopping. Make up a couple names at a 5 star hotel so they think you are "safe". Then go to the Silom area and hit DJ's, you'll like that place (and they'll like you). Since you are new to the area, stay away from the guys on the street, please. Babylon Sauna is a good choice if you don' want to send over 1200 baht at a massage place.

August 15th, 2009, 10:29
...If you are 24 years old, then you must tell your folks that you are going bar hopping. Make up a couple names at a 5 star hotel so they think you are "safe". Then go to the Silom area and hit DJ's, you'll like that place (and they'll like you). Since you are new to the area, stay away from the guys on the street, please. Babylon Sauna is a good choice if you don' want to send over 1200 baht at a massage place.

WTF are you talking about? He is looking for STRAIGHT guys...Babylon Sauna and DJ Station are full of mincing fairies! He also asked about the AFTERNOON.

It's nice to try to give advice, but at least make it somewhat in line with the question being asked. Mmm?

August 15th, 2009, 12:16
Hi! I will be visiting Bangkok this November. I was wondering where I can hook up with "game" straight Thai guys? My only available time is during late morning and afternoon. I'm with my family so I can't go out during night time :(

LOL anywyay, I hope you guys can help me out! And um, what can you guys say about massage parlors like Senso Club? Is it worth a try? And are the guys there straight?

Try Silom Fitness which is on Rama 4 adjoining the Dusit Hotel. Or get ripped of at California Fitness on Silom Road. Both places have a fair share of GWM going both ways.

There is also Silom Center, left part, all floors where GWM. Check also Bookazine shops.

Cruise also Lumpini Park, especially around the toilets near youth center, the odeon or clock tower.

Or if you"re looking for older and greedy GWM, walk Suan Luang (Rama IX) near Ministry of Defence / Botanical gardens and bus station.

Otherwise Babylon Sauna, Sathon Soi 1 might be the prime hunting ground. GWM = 50 % of clientele while younger GWM are preferring Chakran Sauna, Soi Ari 4.

August 15th, 2009, 15:19
He is not looking for GWM! Doesn't anyone here read? He is looking for a quick afternoon experience with a "straight" guy. A massage parlor is the place.

August 15th, 2009, 17:15

Try Silom Fitness which is on Rama 4 adjoining the Dusit Hotel. Or get ripped of at California Fitness on Silom Road. Both places have a fair share of GWM going both ways.

There is also Silom Center, left part, all floors where GWM. Check also Bookazine shops.

Cruise also Lumpini Park, especially around the toilets near youth center, the odeon or clock tower.

Or if you"re looking for older and greedy GWM, walk Suan Luang (Rama IX) near Ministry of Defence / Botanical gardens and bus station.

Otherwise Babylon Sauna, Sathon Soi 1 might be the prime hunting ground. GWM = 50 % of clientele while younger GWM are preferring Chakran Sauna, Soi Ari 4.

Usually at place mentioned before one might find people who are lusting for quick sex of any kind. Many of them are bored GWM.
I forgot to mention Central on Rama IX where the toilets and entertainment area, especially bowling and cinema are very busy just after school ends; mostly Thai / Asian cruising Thai or younger foreigner. Many are studying at the Music Academy or attending one of the many schools nearby.

But true, for quick and easy sex with have a look probably at Aqua Spa which is open from 2 pm onwards.

At Chakran Sauna are usually younger randy Russian trying to top everbody who is able to move.

You can also try Beach Sauna which is also open early; there crowd will probaly jump on you..

August 15th, 2009, 17:26
where I can hook up with "game" straight Thai guys? My only available time is during late morning and afternoon

duhhh, ummm, the bus stop? crossing the street, walk in the park, on the train, at the station, shopping malls, KFC, ... , ... , ...

Brad the Impala
August 15th, 2009, 18:21
At Chakran Sauna are usually younger randy Russian trying to top everbody who is able to move.

Surprised to read this as it runs rather contrary to Chakran's reputation.............

dab69
August 15th, 2009, 19:34
http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thaila ... -list.html (http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thailand/319262-cruising-spots-updated-list.html)

August 15th, 2009, 20:59

You can also try Beach Sauna which is also open early; there crowd will probaly jump on you..

They won't be straight, though -- will they? He is looking for STRAIGHT and you guys keep on recommending gay saunas.

August 17th, 2009, 15:14
Hey guys! Thanks for all the suggestions. Keep em coming as long as the guys involved are straight :D

Anyway, are the guys at Senso Club straight? :)

August 17th, 2009, 15:29
Most are, a few are not.

Impulse
August 17th, 2009, 22:04
Did you get your hepatitis A and B vaccine? Maybe its mandatory now,but if it isnt you should get it before you have sex in Asia. Is this the reason you want a straight guy,because your afraid of catching something or straight guys turn you on?

August 17th, 2009, 23:05
Is this the reason you want a straight guy,because your afraid of catching something or straight guys turn you on?

I've never met anyone so stupid to think that straight boys are safer disease-wise than gay ones are. The two people I have known best in Thailand who have died of AIDS were both straight.

Impulse
August 18th, 2009, 07:23
Is this the reason you want a straight guy,because your afraid of catching something or straight guys turn you on?

I've never met anyone so stupid to think that straight boys are safer disease-wise than gay ones are. The two people I have known best in Thailand who have died of AIDS were both straight. Its unfortunate but in many western countries,aids is considered a gay mans disease. And yes,Ive had sex with an hiv positive man who was straight.But anecdotal cases aside,like yours and mine,the perception among many people is that sex with a straight man is less likely to lead to an std than sex with a gay man.So dont insult the op as being stupid if this is what he was thinking,its a very common mis perception.

November 22nd, 2009, 12:34
would love to read more suggestions... keep em coming guys :) i'll be in bangkok soon!

November 22nd, 2009, 17:02
Like Beach Bunny, I can't understand why so many recommendations are for obvious gay places or nighttime venues.

BB is right...the easiest place for sex with Straight Thai guys is at the gay massage places that are known for offering the 'complete' experience. The guys at these places are more often than not straights trying to make a living, and so much so that I often assume they are straight unless they are queeny or fems. Prepare to pay, though, for the privilege.

If you can sneak out one or two evenings it would be well worth the trouble. All the go go bars are stocked with straights and offer an outstanding variety. Get their mobile numbers. In fact, should you manage to get away for the evening, you could easily fill up your dance card with str8 go go boys in the afternoon, which is non-prime time for them and they can make appointments outside their mamasan's eye of disapproval. The only problem is that you will have to provide a place- a fact that makes using the massage places somewhat more cost effective.

Malls and Parks? AYOR...and if you're new to the area you are especially vulnerable. Saunas and gay discos? You won't many any str8s there.

You should feel lucky...I'm always extremely disappointed to discover I've offed a straight guy as they don't come close to giving me that authentic play interaction. You, however, will be like a kid in a free candy store.

November 23rd, 2009, 01:31
Wherever you go, make sure you bring condoms with you. And get your Hep A+B vaccine.

You dont wanna get anything nasty at 24 yo.

Otherwise: Enjoy.

November 23rd, 2009, 05:19
duhhh, ummm, the bus stop? crossing the street, walk in the park, on the train, at the station, shopping malls, KFC, ... , ... , ...

Yeah, you can find guys that look straight anywhere. Straight/gay doesn't really work the same in Thailand. I had a hustler pick me up in front of the 7-11. That is the most interesting thing about Thailand...in America I'd have to call a hustler...in Thailand you just go for a walk and they'll approach you.

fedssocr
November 25th, 2009, 09:49
I don't quite understand this rigorous insistence on the guys being "straight". When his dick's in your mouth what difference does it make if he is gay or straight? And anyway, this is probably the cruisiest country in the world. Part of that might just be my perception because most people are friendly and will smile at you if you smile at them. But it just feels really cruisy to me.

But I will agree that the massage places your best bet if you are looking for a guaranteed score in the middle of the day. But it typically does cost a bit.

November 25th, 2009, 12:24
And anyway, this is probably the cruisiest country in the world. Part of that might just be my perception because most people are friendly and will smile at you if you smile at them. But it just feels really cruisy to me.

But I will agree that the massage places your best bet if you are looking for a guaranteed score in the middle of the day. But it typically does cost a bit.

It's NOT your 'perception'...it IS the cruisiest country in the world, and if anyone can suggest anything different I'd love to know. It's really nice knowing that this is the one place in the world where so many will look at you as a potential friend and not just an old (or middle-aged) fart to be ignored. That adds 15 years onto your life alone. What a great place, what a fantastic culture!

November 25th, 2009, 19:31
not just an old (or middle-aged) fart to be ignored. That adds 15 years onto your life alone. What a great place, what a fantastic culture!

You just articulated something important. I was quite depressed before visiting Thailand last month...had nothing to look forward to in life other than more of the same (overworked and going home to an empty condo each night). Going to Thailand made me feel alive again. I've lost 20 lbs in the last month and signed up to finish my masters degree next year. Funny how something so seemingly small can change your life, eh?

November 25th, 2009, 20:07
Funny how something so seemingly small can change your life, eh?

Wow...congratulations! I don't think it's small at all. Having beautiful (and not so beautiful) young men smile at you and eager to be your companion, if only for a few hours, is like finding out that the world is technicolor and not a dreary black and white. When you think of the games that you have to play back home to get so much as a glance your way by the young hip gay crowd- which has its own dysfunctional hang ups- and how here you just step out the door on Silom or at Boyztown and be flattered, it's just about the greatest high you can have.

I'm not bad looking, actually fairly attractive for someone my age, and I could surely stand to lose a few pounds, but what I love is how the boys are all so good with ALL the farangs, no matter how lacking in looks or past the expiration date they may be. I know the same is true on the other side, with the ladies.

To hell with anyone who goes out of his way to project the Western morality on this wonderful country...what the guys and girls here do is as important as any clergyman does to inspire his congregation back home!

Smiles
November 26th, 2009, 10:50
" ... To hell with anyone who goes out of his way to project the Western morality on this country ... "
You want Projectors? For a healthy dose of that go to << http://www.baht-stop.com >> and read any thread at random. It's all you'll get, and has attracted a half-dozen or so of the most rabid copy&paste whine-about-Thailand-ers who are fit to be tied, shocked, and appalled.

November 26th, 2009, 18:44
has attracted a half-dozen or so of the most rabid copy&paste whine-about-Thailand-ers who are fit to be tied, shocked, and appalled.

A year ago some of the other gay forums were tolerable but not anymore. I stop by here, Thaivisa, and a few blogs (some of which only talk about Thai soaps & food. lol).

November 29th, 2009, 02:46
Honey, I would suggest going somewhere like Pratunam and checking out the motorcycle boys. When u spot a cutie, ask him to take u where u wanna go, on the way place yur hands on his muscly chest moving down to the cock area. Your instincts will tell you if he is interested. Then invite him back to your room. So many spunks waitin for your fare sweetie....

Hang outside construction site in the afternoon with a six pack of singha. A gang bang of your fresh 24yo asshole will be in order, Dear.

Pantip lavs. Ground floor where car park is. Blow n go.

Or simply get on the internet. Probably the best option for quick meet. A PIC is essential.

In writing this, I remember my hot sex afternoons at GSM sauna. Plenty of straight guys, so hot. Babylon is so full of white trash and thai trash. A decent thai would never be seen there.

You gotta have somewhere to entertain yur trade darl. So a STR is essential in this regard.

I would only go to a massage place as a last resort. These massage machine boys are not straight enough for me.

TrongpaiExpat
November 29th, 2009, 12:08
has attracted a half-dozen or so of the most rabid copy&paste whine-about-Thailand-ers who are fit to be tied, shocked, and appalled.

A year ago some of the other gay forums were tolerable but not anymore. I stop by here, Thaivisa, and a few blogs (some of which only talk about Thai soaps & food. lol).

Or saunter over to Ting and Tongs where all is needed to start a post is a simple announcement that you are now in Thailand and of course when they say Thailand they mean Pattaya. Then it starts a flurry of reply posts, jabs, banter and good wishes. We are the world.......... Not that that's a bad thing.

[youtube:17iujgtd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KtAgAMzaeg[/youtube:17iujgtd]

November 30th, 2009, 09:38
Honey, I would suggest going somewhere like Pratunam and checking out the motorcycle boys. When u spot a cutie, ask him to take u where u wanna go, on the way place yur hands on his muscly chest moving down to the cock area. Your instincts will tell you if he is interested. Then invite him back to your room. So many spunks waitin for your fare sweetie....

Hang outside construction site in the afternoon with a six pack of singha. A gang bang of your fresh 24yo asshole will be in order, Dear.

Pantip lavs. Ground floor where car park is. Blow n go.

Or simply get on the internet. Probably the best option for quick meet. A PIC is essential.

In writing this, I remember my hot sex afternoons at GSM sauna. Plenty of straight guys, so hot. Babylon is so full of white trash and thai trash. A decent thai would never be seen there.

You gotta have somewhere to entertain yur trade darl. So a STR is essential in this regard.

I would only go to a massage place as a last resort. These massage machine boys are not straight enough for me.

Jesus Paul! Your post just shot to the top of my list as my all time favorite...it's so chockfull of great tips!

I'd PAY to see your ideas for Pattaya. I live here and have for more than a year and I'm just so tired of the standard trade scene. I see so many regular guys that I lust after but can't quite get an angle to 'go for it'. Your post illuminated things in a way that I'd never thought of before. 'Six pack and watch the construction guys'...PRICELESS! (I have a huge crush on bare chested sweaty straight thais...they can be SO pretty!)

Does that motorbike taxi tip work everywhere???

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can you please start a list for PATTAYA!!??? And Moderator, while we're at it can we start a thread like Paul did and let everyone chime in??? It would be the most helpful post I would ever want to see.

November 30th, 2009, 10:03
Your post just shot to the top of my list as my all time favorite...it's so chockfull of great tips!

Seriously? You should hang out on CFS, then...every post is like that.

The comments about Babylon are rubbish. You obviously shouldn't go looking for straight guys at a gay sauna.

November 30th, 2009, 11:27
Seriously? You should hang out on CFS, then...every post is like that.

The comments about Babylon are rubbish. You obviously shouldn't go looking for straight guys at a gay sauna.

I have looked at that many times but the places they suggest all seem too obvious and not very unique. Also, the same places are listed as have been listed for at least three years. For Pattaya there's barely ANY depth.

I guess I liked the way Paul presented his advice and things like the motorbike and construction crew pointers were clever things I'd never thought of.

Maybe I'm missing stuff that not on the surface that you know about? I wouldn't want to disregard your advice hastily!

November 30th, 2009, 17:59
I guess I liked the way Paul presented his advice and things like the motorbike and construction crew pointers were clever things I'd never thought of.

Fair enough, then. How many motorbike drivers do you find attractive? I always looked at them when I walked down the street but I started assuming that being hit by an ugly stick was a job requirement.

I must say that I'm impressed by how brazen some people are, though...would you really feel up some random guy that you didn't know was interested? In the States that'd probably result in getting beaten. I guess you're hoping the Thai will be 'polite' and put up with it?

I've read quite a few stories about construction workers on CFS and blogs. That's nothing new. Tough to offend anyone by handing out beer, so if you're outgoing enough for that then why not.

November 30th, 2009, 18:40
Re: Where to find "game" straight guys during afternoon?
Author: mlomker ┬╗ Mon 30 Nov, 2009 6:59 am

jacklipton wrote:

Fair enough, then. How many motorbike drivers do you find attractive? I always looked at them when I walked down the street but I started assuming that being hit by an ugly stick was a job requirement.

I must say that I'm impressed by how brazen some people are, though...would you really feel up some random guy that you didn't know was interested? In the States that'd probably result in getting beaten. I guess you're hoping the Thai will be 'polite' and put up with it?

I've read quite a few stories about construction workers on CFS and blogs. That's nothing new. Tough to offend anyone by handing out beer, so if you're outgoing enough for that then why not.

Um..I guess that's where the INSTINCT Paul talks about comes in...lol

Yeah, they are pretty ugly for the most part but sometimes there is a cutie here and there. Trouble is, which I forgot, is that you rarely can pick the guy in the cabal that is going to take you. There is an order involved, probably based on whose 'turn' it is. Hmmm...Paul?? Care to elaborate?

Surprisingly, I don't know if it's possible to offend ANY Thai guy with a pass in BKK or Pattaya, as even the super straight ones find it amusing to be hit upon. Unless they are police or 'tough guys' in obvious settings, they will find it amusing long before they'll take offense. Can't speak for areas away from obvious gay-centric ones, though. It might have a lot to do with the ladyboy acceptance here, as any cute guy has been winked at by a ladyboy many times in his life and has developed a way to handle it. It's just part of the deal here.

You make me glad for one thing, though. After dealing in the West with all that macho bullshit and posturing, the worry that you'll get beat up for complimenting someone with a wink or long look, thank god I live in Asia. The saddest part is all those guys that would beat you up are probably doing it because they've go queer issues themselves but are taking it out on gays as a way of proving their mettle. UGH! I'll NEVER miss that.