PDA

View Full Version : Out of town and tied up for a bit.

August 10th, 2009, 07:56
Hi guys, I am sure I will catch some crap from some people saying I hit and run with the forum here. I had taken off the other week for a wedding in Pattaya, and after having gotten back to BKK, have been quite swamped with work, so not much time to get on any of the forums I frequent. Even to the point, where on another forum, someone was ruffled up because I hadn't been online for a while, and he tried contacting me online, versus my email or phone number lol.

So, I don't want anyone to have the impression that I just came in to dump adverts and then pull out. I am back now, and finally going through all the forums and seeing all that I have since missed. My apologies to anyone that might have thought anything different. For anyone that owns businesses, I'm sure you can understand that when things are booming, your limited to answering emails, with the rest of the time spent working. So anyhoo, I'm back, give me your worst, as I miss all the drama already, and look forward to talking with all you guys again!!!

Mr.Dream
Jason :salute:

August 10th, 2009, 08:06
No need to apologize dear RUPERT MURDOCH did a grand job standing in for you :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue:

Dodger
August 10th, 2009, 16:15
Who are you?

Beachlover
August 11th, 2009, 04:21
When is your website going up?

RonanTheBarbarian
August 11th, 2009, 06:23
Welcome back Mr. Dream.

Did that gay pub-crawl ever happen in the end? :scratch: