PDA

View Full Version : Gay restroom or movie houses

August 9th, 2009, 01:53
I have read from time to time of people frequenting movie houses or restrooms for sex in BKK or Pattaya. Where in heavens name would these be. It woild be interesting to stop by them to see whats going on

August 9th, 2009, 02:16
There is a thread on CFS (Cruising For Sex) devoted to cinema's.

http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thailand/ (main page for Thailand)

I'm not sure if membership is required to read posts but here's the link to the cinema thread.

http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thaila ... dates.html (http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thailand/326333-suck-cinema-updates.html)

There are a lot of other interesting threads on this site on a variety of topics and countries.

thrillbill
August 9th, 2009, 09:29
I have read from time to time of people frequenting movie houses or restrooms for sex in BKK or Pattaya. Where in heavens name would these be. It woild be interesting to stop by them to see whats going on

(never could figure out how one gets "turned on" shagging up in a public bathroom.)

August 9th, 2009, 20:28
quote:- Author: thrillbill ┬╗ Sat 8 Aug, 2009 10:29 pm
I have met the most stunning guys you could only dream about in Thailand and around the world, in wash rooms and have 3 of the best you would envy now,regulars, from them 2 who have not done anything with a guy before, but was just horny, most would never be seen dead in gay areas like Boyz Town, Sunee or Silom, but they are so horny and want real sex and very few ever charge, in Thailand, because there is not so much hangups, about going with a member of the same sex, man or women. They love it because its instant sex and many dont want to speak to you, most of the time. just "cum and go", shall we say. but ever now and again you cum acrooss the best you could only dream of.

I have lost count of the most handsome guys who I have played with in the wash rooms and followed him out side, he has a wife of girlfriend waiting and some I know even tell them what they have just done, I ask one regular, who I know has a regular girlfriend, he said yes she likes to know that I'm not going with another women, but no problem that I like a guy some times.

Why do you think I love it in Bangkok so much, not for the bars thats for sure. Even though where I have my house, Bang Kapi, there is many Gay establishments, but the Mall and many other places around here are the most amazing, for the best in guys, mostly Alpha Males, I could tell you stories you would not even beleive about the wonderful guys I have had in wash rooms, I had one last Thursday who I can happily say was the best I have ever had in Thailand since I have bene cuming here since 1976. you stick to the bars, leave the wash rooms to those who know what your missing.

If you really want to try, start by going to Chitlom BTS, "BIG C" opposit, any day or weekend, go to the wash rooms your be over cum. with amazment, its one big orgie there.

The best guys are out side of the silom area who are mostly a bit to switched on. so Garages Petrol stations good for all sorts of young guys most stores and my latest was found in market wash room, many guy just like to chag wal same as some guys like to pee to relive themselves standing up at the stalls.

I could go on but as its not for every one PM me if your interested in knowing more. but you do really get the best guys in wash rooms all over the world and age is forgotten when a young guy is running with a full tank.

BUT BE WARNED,:- As Cruising washrooms satisfies the same interest and addiction as fishing, some times you get a tiddler, but from what I have seen many times a whopper, some times you wait hours some time more often in thailand your get many in a day if you keep looking, another bonus, very seldom do you see a lady boys cruising and be very careful because once you have found your first stunner, your be hooked and be looking for the rest of your life.

How very, very strange...
:cheers:

August 9th, 2009, 23:49
Must be low esteem that drives one to a rest room or theater. Also could be they just can't socialize with normal people and go for the quicky. Oh and then there are the plain degenerates. Takes all kinds to make the world go round.

August 10th, 2009, 00:12
Must be low esteem that drives one to a rest room or theater. Also could be they just can't socialize with normal people and go for the quicky. Oh and then there are the plain degenerates. Takes all kinds to make the world go round.

How would you class ppl like me who use prostitutes and what do you do for sex?

August 10th, 2009, 01:59
Thanks for the replys so far. I wont make apokogies for my question posed. I would only say that what the vast majority of us gays liike when we visitThailand or other countries is to meet up with some qute boy, girl, man etc snd have a sexy old time.It sure cant be different than paying a boy from the bars.a visit to the sauna, or any of the many ways we use to satisfy our urges. But surely a restroom or a movie house where it is a free for all for thosw who wish to participate cant be all bad. Id say it is lust lust lust and we all have different levels. If one scene doesnt appeal to you then dont go there.No judgements as long as one doesnt endanger generally speaking others.

August 10th, 2009, 17:49
I must agree, your "holier than thou" attitude stinks. It does take all kinds to make the world go round.