PDA

View Full Version : Know it alls

giggsy
August 6th, 2009, 02:15
The BBC has just started a new quiz show called "Knowitalls". there are 3 people in a team.I am wondering if SGT entered a team which 3 members could represent us best ?
Perhaps George could be one member as he would have "inside information".
Who would your 3 members be and why ? :3some:

Wesley
August 8th, 2009, 07:14
Perhaps George could be one member as he would have "inside information".
Who would your 3 members be and why ? :3some:

WOW what a low a blow, bet you had to get on your knees to think up that one, Whew... maybe you should be on the team to represent the lower class gossips. then you and George could exchange information... ?

Wes

August 8th, 2009, 08:47
1)Bunny
2)Gone Fishing
3)LMTU (in whatever incarnation he's in now)

Why? BECAUSE THEY KNOW IT ALL! :cheers:

(aww come on guys, I luv's y'all.)
ps. I'm in an expansive mood tonight after a few under the belt.
pps look out for the silly youtube posts after 10pm

August 8th, 2009, 08:50
They could create a special show for LMTU: "Are You Smarter Than a Kindergartner"?

giggsy
August 8th, 2009, 12:15
1)Bunny
2)Gone Fishing

How very dare you pick Gone Fishing before Kittyboy..He will be posting his CV and qualifications as we speak.

Wesley
August 8th, 2009, 19:34
3.Smiles
2.X Pattaya
1.Bunny

August 9th, 2009, 12:05
How very dare you pick Gone Fishing before Kittyboy..He will be posting his CV and qualifications as we speak.

Thang God! That would have been the lowest blow of all.

Are you starting a similar post for nominations for "knownothings", along the lines of Jaywalking? Or would the title "dreamitall" be more highly sought after here?

Smiles
August 9th, 2009, 12:40
3.Smiles
2.X Pattaya
1.Bunny
Fuck off Wes. :rr:

August 9th, 2009, 12:44
I don't let it bother me when a know-nothing accurately refers to me a "know-it-all".

giggsy
August 10th, 2009, 01:28
Are you starting a similar post for nominations for "knownothings", along the lines of Jaywalking? Or would the title "dreamitall" be more highly sought after here?

oh thats easy
1. giggsy
2. gra46
3. wes

kittyboy
August 10th, 2009, 02:11
1)Bunny
2)Gone Fishing

Well that is very sweet of you to think of me when the "know it all" category came up. Blush blush..As I told a dissertatin advisor once..just because I don't know the answer doesn't mean that the one I make up is not a good substitute.... well that just did not go over very well...she was a cow anyway...could have used a few magnets in her stomach to catch her bitchy barbs..

If nominated I promise to serve..with much effort but I suspect little distinction, as there are vast areas of knowledge where I am a total idiot...however, you can ask GF about the spanking I gave him on the gay and lesbian issues of past postings...toss those my way...I can speak with authority and experise on those issues.

Wesley
August 10th, 2009, 06:34
3.Smiles
2.X Pattaya
1.Bunny
Fuck off Wes. :rr:

Actually you do usually, with some minor excetions have good information so does X of course Bunny is a joke Notice I didn't tell any one to F..K off . I must not be as touchy as I use to be.

Wes

gra46
August 10th, 2009, 06:55

oh thats easy
1. giggsy
2. gra46
3. wes

Oh come on giggsy in this order be better
1.Smiles
2. gra46
3.giggsy
we sure be the winning team with smiles at the head :salute:

Wesley
August 10th, 2009, 10:06

oh thats easy
1. giggsy
2. gra46
3. wes

Oh come on giggsy in this order be better
1.Smiles
2. gra46
3.giggsy
we sure be the winning team with smiles at the head :salute:

Oh BYW Smiles Illegitimus non carborundum est.

August 10th, 2009, 14:32
...... gay and lesbian issues of past postings...toss those my way...I can speak with authority and experise on those issues.

Well, I certainly have no personal "experise" at all of "lesbian issues"!