PDA

View Full Version : More Massage Qs

August 3rd, 2009, 17:47
Hi, guys - long time listener, first time caller! 1st visit soon.

Thanks for all the info and links. I've read about all I could find, so I think I can try massage w/no worries. Still a couple of questions.

My #1 thing is to give oral. I'd like to get to that as quickly as possible to do it as long as possible.

How may I get to this with proper etiquette? I.e. I don't want him them to think the massage is no good, etc.

Maybe somebody can post the Thai for, "May I please suck your cock, sir?"

Also, I'm not looking for reciprocation. How may I politely make that clear?

Thanks!

cdnmatt
August 3rd, 2009, 17:49
Then why don't you just grab a go-go boy, instead of bothering with a massage? Seems a lot simpler.

August 3rd, 2009, 17:51
Then why don't you just grab a go-go boy, instead of bothering with a massage? Seems a lot simpler.

Thinking of afternoon delights.

Brad the Impala
August 3rd, 2009, 19:10
I think that it would be very rare to find a massage guy, in a sexual favours massage parlour, who would not be happy to be given a blow job. Just saying "suck" and pointing should be direct and clear enough!

Beachlover
August 3rd, 2009, 20:10
Just saying "suck" and pointing should be direct and clear enough!

lol... real romantic here :D

August 3rd, 2009, 20:44
If you start sucking your finger it might give him a bit of a clue.

August 3rd, 2009, 21:38
Just saying "suck" and pointing should be direct and clear enough!

lol... real romantic here :D

What's romance got to do with prostitution? Unless you have a "Thai Boyfriend 40 - 50 years your junior! :salute: :salute: :salute:

August 3rd, 2009, 21:45
I'm not sure that working boys would understand "suck". They may confuse it with "fuck". I think it may be better to adopt their vocabulary and sentence structure and ask the boy, "I sa-moke you, ok?"

The notion of giving oral among the boys is treated as similar to smoking a cigar - thus the word.

The Soi Twilight massage places may be best for this. They open in the afternoon, but day or night, have never been known to give good massages. One might as well just use their time for sex. Their feelings aren't likely to be hurt if you abort the massage for sa-moking.

August 3rd, 2009, 22:35
I'm not sure that working boys would understand "suck". They may confuse it with "fuck". I think it may be better to adopt their vocabulary and sentence structure and ask the boy, "I sa-moke you, ok?"

The notion of giving oral among the boys is treated as similar to smoking a cigar - thus the word.

The Soi Twilight massage places may be best for this. They open in the afternoon, but day or night, have never been known to give good massages. One might as well just use their time for sex. Their feelings aren't likely to be hurt if you abort the massage for sa-moking.

Ok, thanks. And thanks everyone.

From reading the massage info, it seems there's a defined sort of interplay and to perhaps rush things may be gauche.

Etiquette must be observed!

August 4th, 2009, 03:22
I do not think that you will require finishing school manners during an encounter with a go-go boy or a masseur. 1000 baht short time would be quite generous and will do the trick nicely. They are professionals and usually know what they are doing even though they all seem to declare that you are their first farang?