PDA

View Full Version : First gay experience

August 3rd, 2009, 13:23
I have a desire to have my first gay experience in Bangkok sometime this year. As well as location suggestion I would appreceiate to explain what will be like? :pale: No skin touch up to know only my lucky fingers :colors: during the entire 38 years

Smiles
August 3rd, 2009, 13:40
This has the makings of a truly refreshing thread!

August 3rd, 2009, 13:46
Im not sure I understand, are you asking for a detailed description of what an orgasm is like?

My first was in my underpants behind the stables at the pony club, it was a girl, the older woman. She held me down and made me piss in my pants by tickling me then made me cum by rubbing the piss so hard with a cloth that I creamed. When the piss turned to slime through the stretchy fabric of my jodhpurs she said "you're absolutely disgusting" and left me lying in the soft mound of horse poo and sawdust.

August 3rd, 2009, 13:57
It seems that I could not, did not well explained the situation. It is a long story though. Whwn I was 7-8 years old a elder boy of 20's and later his friend had some mastrb.. on my little ..ss and come. At that time it was a awful experince and somehow I could not get rid of this untill now. During these years time to time I had a tried some finger play or some similar shape goods to simulate a gay sex but I felt bad after each ejacuation. On the other hand I do like the skin touch and so far had many joyfull sex with other gender. I want to experince, real experience a gay sex as King and Queen. I think Bangkok would be one of the best places to go for it. However it is scary to get into an action not being controlled 100% by you and no doubt you have some pain at the end of all joy.

Impulse
August 3rd, 2009, 14:07
Wait a couple years,then rent the movie"40 year old virgin".Then ,watch,watch,watch.

August 3rd, 2009, 14:11
d no doubt you have some pain at the end of all joy.

That I think all depends on you.

Remember to play safe you don't want your first to be your last, these are prostitutes and the likely hood that there is a disease floating around are somewhat stacked against you.

Dani69
August 3rd, 2009, 14:35
Is he for real ?? :argue:

August 3rd, 2009, 14:37
Thank you Cedric. This is a issue that confiuse me as well. How secure (less feel) and how emotional I should be? On the other hand I thought starting with a prostitude or two :cyclopsani: would be a better start through their heavenly service (probably if it is the correct place and person)

August 3rd, 2009, 14:46

No. Cedric has been writing Mills & Boon novellas for years. He likes to fly his erotic fantasies here just to tease.

August 3rd, 2009, 14:52
Thank you Cedric. This is a issue that confiuse me as well. How secure (less feel) and how emotional I should be? On the other hand I thought starting with a prostitude or two :cyclopsani: would be a better start through their heavenly service (probably if it is the correct place and person)

Heavenly service, isn't as common as these boards sometimes suggest HB. BTW, you haven't told us which planet you are from or even if you are eligible for heavenly spiritual reality. You sound like a Roman Catholic. Many board members here are in the Buddhistic spiritual reality and get slung back until they reach Nirvana, which I understand to be some kind of eternal orgy.

August 3rd, 2009, 14:53
Well you people this is my fantasy and somehow I am going to make it. I was always thinking of it but never felt so strong to do it.

August 3rd, 2009, 14:57
Does it matter but I may say I am not catholic. I do have believes but obviously not fanatic. Does it makes any diference or I am missing, you being surcastic. Is this sounds wierd.

cdnmatt
August 3rd, 2009, 15:03
horny bisxex, don't worry too much about the majority of members here. The majority are 60+, and pissed off at the world and their own lives. Just read through the board a bit, and it's like you're sitting in a senior's home, watching a bunch of men play crib, while they bitch at each other, and rant about how they know everything in the world.

Anyway, have a great time, and don't worry so much. Just go with the flow, and the Thai rent-boys I'm sure will take good care of you. Thais are good at that. Play it safe, don't get emotionally attached, and have fun! If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me.

August 3rd, 2009, 15:08
This subject start to turn to a "are you serious" subject. I would appreciate those who will give tipps for a guy who will play a new game with new partners in a new ground though it sounds similar but above changes (being a slot instead on coin) will make it much different. Do you all know each other and hesitate to comment, give tipps in case you might be insulted or will carry on having fun of the case.

August 3rd, 2009, 15:16
Thank to you cdnmatt. I have one a very simle but that far silly question. I think there should be some clean up job before having any type of gay sex up to final :colors: . Without any preparation it likely to be a very dirty experience. It is not the case is it. I am very sorry for such a silly and awful question but I should ask it somehow

August 3rd, 2009, 15:52
It seems that I could not, did not well explained the situation. It is a long story though. Whwn I was 7-8 years old a elder boy of 20's and later his friend had some mastrb.. on my little ..ss and come. At that time it was a awful experince and somehow I could not get rid of this untill now. During these years time to time I had a tried some finger play or some similar shape goods to simulate a gay sex but I felt bad after each ejacuation. On the other hand I do like the skin touch and so far had many joyfull sex with other gender. I want to experince, real experience a gay sex as King and Queen. I think Bangkok would be one of the best places to go for it. However it is scary to get into an action not being controlled 100% by you and no doubt you have some pain at the end of all joy.

Whatever happened to the rule on pedophilia, this sounds like the ranting of a Sunee Plaze regular.

allieb
August 3rd, 2009, 20:31
Thank to you cdnmatt. I have one a very simle but that far silly question. I think there should be some clean up job before having any type of gay sex up to final :colors: . Without any preparation it likely to be a very dirty experience. It is not the case is it. I am very sorry for such a silly and awful question but I should ask it somehow

If your trying to say that you don't want to get or give someone a shitty dick then yes a clean up job is needed first. Thailand has what I call (bum guns) in most hotel loos. It's a water hose with a trigger type nozel on the end, Put it up against your asshole and pull the trigger. A blast of water will enter and then come gushing out again taking with it all the nasty stuff. There you are as clean as a whissle to get buggered. Dont worry about the Thai boys they know what to do and will almost certainly have done this several times before offfering you their asses. Once you have become a professional then come back again and I will tell you how to manage in situation with no bum gun.

I hope this crude description of how to be clean answers your question. Happy buggering

allieb
August 3rd, 2009, 20:37

Well I'll be buggered

If your trying to say that you don't want to get or give someone a shitty dick then yes a clean up job is needed first. Thailand has what I call (bum guns) in most hotel loos. It's a water hose with a trigger type nozel on the end, Put it up against your asshole and pull the trigger. A blast of water will enter and then come gushing out again taking with it all the nasty stuff. There you are as clean as a whissle to get buggered. Dont worry about the Thai boys they know what to do and will almost certainly have done this several times before offfering you their asses. Once you have become a full time bum boy then come back again and I will tell you how to manage in situation with no bum gun.

I hope this crude description of how to be clean answers your question. Happy buggering

maisoui
August 4th, 2009, 02:40

I think you are 'aving a larf mate. Piss off.

Alternatively stick "Anal Cleansing" in google and you will find of plenty advice.

francois
August 4th, 2009, 04:01

Is anyone taking this serioulsy? horny bisex is thanking cdnmatt? Well, it is funny, or bizarre, if nothing else.

giggsy
August 4th, 2009, 07:05
Whatever happened to the rule on pedophilia, this sounds like the ranting of a Sunee Plaze regular.

it sounds like a twelve year old asking the original question

Wesley
August 4th, 2009, 07:30

it sounds like a twelve year old asking the original question

Well, its a legitimate question, better off to find out now than later in a rather stinky way.

Wes

topjohn5
August 4th, 2009, 07:53

Well, if you as you said, "I felt bad after each ejacuation", than I suggest you "deny them your essence"......[youtube:9t1pcazy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY[/youtube:9t1pcazy]
I find this new poster hard to believe but may be for real (hard to tell due to the English). I just find that a 30+ year old that has difficulty interpreting this until now is odd. It is of course normal as a kid to, after ejaculation of any type (solo, gay, straight), to feel a "fatigue and loss of essence", LOL. Glad after a few decades you have come to this conclusion.
I also question his "newness" to the Thai gay scene with the use of "king and queen" but this might be answered if he is Thai as well as the use of English.......

August 4th, 2009, 10:05
During these years time to time I had a tried some finger play or some similar shape goods to simulate a gay sex but I felt bad after each ejacuation.

hmm hmmm it's finger linkin' good :blackeye:

bing
August 4th, 2009, 11:38
I have followed the chat about how to clean your friends anal area, and am surprised that many of the mature guys do not make sure his partner for the evening is clean before heading to the bed. If you travel with an enema kit, you can make the cleaning of your friend for the evening an integral part of the shower and bathroom prep. If you have not done this, it starts the fun before the fun begins. One might question your upbringing in the sanitation department, if you don't make sure he is clean as a whistle. One down side of the event is that you have an enema kit in your bags as you return to your country of origin. This bothered me till I decided to pass the on enema kit to a friend before leaving. It does not take up much room in the bag and does not have a lot of wieght, but I like sailing thruough customs with little or now hassle.

francois
August 4th, 2009, 13:50
[quote="bing" This bothered me till I decided to pass the on enema kit to a friend before leaving. It does not take up much room in the bag and does not have a lot of wieght, but I like sailing thruough customs with little or now hassle.[/quote]

Good advice on the enema kit. For those not in the know, enema/rectal/anal syringes are readily available "on-line" but not easy to find in pharmacies especially in Thailand. Fascinos is one source in LOS. The use of the high pressure hose attached to the toilet can cause servious damage to the colon and not a wise choice.

francois
August 4th, 2009, 13:53
[quote="topjohn5"][quote="horny bisex"
I find this new poster hard to believe but may be for real (hard to tell due to the English).

The new poster has not revealed his home country.His English seems to be "made up" by a true Anglophone.

August 4th, 2009, 17:53
The use of the high pressure hose attached to the toilet can cause servious damage to the colon and not a wise choice.

It is also far from sanitary, being situated in a location where it is continually being sprayed with other people's piss and shit all day long. Also, as I'm sure you know, putting water up your ass is basically the same as drinking it. If you're in a place where you wouldn't drink the tap water, you should thinking twice about puting that same water up your butt.

August 4th, 2009, 18:09
putting water up your ass is basically the same as drinking it.

This explains why your turd is always so dry bunny!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

August 4th, 2009, 18:44
If you're in a place where you wouldn't drink the tap water, you should thinking twice about puting that same water up your butt.

Oh. I know. That's why I carry the big black bulb squirter in cabin baggage when I'm flying business class. My Dom's a Dom Perignon.

allieb
August 4th, 2009, 19:47
The use of the high pressure hose attached to the toilet can cause servious damage to the colon and not a wise choice.

It is also far from sanitary, being situated in a location where it is continually being sprayed with other people's piss and shit all day long. Also, as I'm sure you know, putting water up your ass is basically the same as drinking it. If you're in a place where you wouldn't drink the tap water, you should thinking twice about puting that same water up your butt.

BB
I would presume most of us would be doing this in our own home or hotel on-suite bathroom before sex and not in a public lavatory.

Francois
I have been using a bum gun all the time I've been living in the Middle East and that is over 25 years. It's a standard piece of equipment in Saudi Arabian toilets both private and public . I can't imagin life without one. I've had no trouble with my colon or heard of anybody who has

August 4th, 2009, 19:51
I would presume most of us would be doing this in our own home or hotel on-suite bathroom before sex and not in a public lavatory.

And you think the chambermaid disinfects the bum gun between guests at a hotel?

allieb
August 4th, 2009, 20:04

And you think the chambermaid disinfects the bum gun between guests at a hotel?

Probably not but we are not being exposed to as many germs as in a public toilet. Now that you have brought this to our attention, we have the option of giving it a quick wipe with some soap and water when we arrive. Health fanatics may even wish to bring a bottle of Detol.

BTW Whats your views on rimming? Is it just as risky or more so?

August 4th, 2009, 20:31
BTW Whats your views on rimming? Is it just as risky or more so?

As long as it is freshly washed with soap and water -- which it always will be if you are dealing with a Thai -- go for it.

Using a dirty spigot to put water up your ass, though, is analogous to licking the inside of a toilet bowl.

Brad the Impala
August 4th, 2009, 20:44
Using a dirty spigot to put water up your ass, though, is analogous to licking the inside of a toilet bowl.

Only if you piss down the spigot.

francois
August 5th, 2009, 00:34

Francois
I have been using a bum gun all the time I've been living in the Middle East and that is over 25 years. It's a standard piece of equipment in Saudi Arabian toilets both private and public . I can't imagin life without one. I've had no trouble with my colon or heard of anybody who has

I understand and endorse the general use of a bum gun to clease the anal area, but someone, not use to it, may think it ok to insert the nozzle into their rectum, and at high pressure, over inflate the colon to the point of rupture.

Diec
August 5th, 2009, 02:56
With my weight and age I sometimes find it hard to keep myself as fresh as possible, you know, down there. However, I have never met a Thai boy who would not slurp up the succulent odor while rimming me. I then go on to top him and give him the best sex he has ever had!!

Impulse
August 5th, 2009, 04:27
I would think squirting the squirter inside your butt could be very dangerous. The reason hiv is so hard to get from swallowing ,is because of all the enzymes and protective properties in our saliva.The colon has none of these and is why the virus is not destroyed and finds its way into the bloodstream.Not that you would get hiv from the squirter,but if not some bacteria or virus ,maybe rupture the lining somehow. Maybe we could hear from a poster with experience. As far as rimming goes,I would be afraid of some parasite being ingested,theres all kinds of nasties from that area. But in the heat of passion it is tempting.

August 5th, 2009, 11:20

Im not sure but why not give him the benefit of the doubt. There always has to be a first time.

My experience was 100% true by the way, I was thirteen at the time. Less Mills and Boon 555 and more Jilly and Cooper if you don't mind.

I knew someone very much with Hornybisex's dilemma, a very handsome tall young dark haired blue eyed and brooding German neurosurgeon. He moved to London with his young wife and small child when I was living there briefly . The wife I had known since child-hood.

They stayed with me until they found a suitable house not far from where I lived. He a member of what's left of Bavarian royalty has what one would call a truly remarkably large cock and was keen to share it with more than just his wife and her sex.
All in the short space of almost four years he has divorced from his second wife and is back in Germany on a teaching post at a well known university highly regarded in his field. None of his wives could accept or live up to his bisexuality and he purely his heterosexuality so he has decided not to marry a third time and is living with a very much older woman. A brave step for a Bavarian Catholic.

His dilemma was quite comical to onlookers perhaps but was very poignant, delicate and very serious.

When he arrived in London he wanted to make contact with men but quite simply wasn't sure how being more or less trapped in a heterosexual world thus far with all of its restraints and expectations, he was also worried about his career.

He began with fumbled attempts with me which Im afraid came to naught as his wife wouldn't let us alone or out of her sight for more than five minutes, but also because my loyalty was unfortunately firmly with her at that stage, being a life long friend and all that. So he remained something of a flighty exhibitionists for awhile in the house. He took to sleep walking in the nude and long showers with the door open and repeatedly walking naked his cock slapping thigh past my bedroom door at all odd times of the day and night etc etc.

His frustration only worked on awakening in him an almost vengeful urge to realise his ambitions. So eventually he simply asked me for help. He began by first telling me how awful his wife truly was then jumped into bed with me after quietly having come home one night late from the hospital by climbing through my bedroom window then stripping. He began of course by saying ooops wrong room.

Of course everyone has their bad side and I knew he was exaggerating about his wife but I decided to help nonetheless. So giving him a condom and a key I sent him out onto the heath beyond my walled garden door, completely dressed of course (I wouldn't be so cruel) and with strict instruction on what to do. However he came back rather quickly and in tears saying he didn't like to do it it with total strangers. So I gave in as dangerous as it was for my friendship, I let him wank on my bed lying as close to me as he could his heavy breath on the back of my neck. And so his nightly ritual and dual existence began.

So to me It's not at all far fetched for someone to go to Thailand to do this far from the prying eyes and possible disgrace and embarrassment, real or imagined that it might cause them back home.

Coming out is far more complicated than we can ever imagine for a bisexual especially after they have been accepted as straight. The actual act could be as scary as it is for a virgin being fucked for the first time, depending on if they are top or bottom of course, but even for a frustrated top it's fraught as I learnt.

Diec
August 6th, 2009, 03:42
What a lovely story! Wonder if it's true. Makes for good reading though.

August 6th, 2009, 07:46
That must have been some wet dream you had CEDERS. Just one point, I don't believe they had CONDOMS when you were sweet 13 surely they still used sheep guts.

August 6th, 2009, 12:41
Wonder if it's true.

Yes, completely true.

I have to say I felt a twinge of guilt recounting events and also just a little apprehension, you never can tell who reads the forum. The thing is using my own real name there is that danger, anyway he is happily MMF in the little sleepy town he is now head of department. His son keeps contact as Im his god father now.

I just remembered another favourite thing he liked doing, injecting ketamine while listening to Pink Floyd and watching porno movies on his lap top, always in my room. Looked like a drunk spastic all cock and bone, this was after his first divorce when things got a bit out of hand. Unusually he also had no body hair at all not a hair, just a thick bush.

I once came home and found him spread eagled on my settee pushing the back of my screw driver up and down his arse, he said it made him feel good so that was good enough for me but I wish he had the thing dry cleaned it smelt like fish for weeks after.

For your information Andyinoz at least when I was first sexually active we did actually use condoms. After all the horror of the eighties when I was a child Im glad I was born at a time that when I was active safe sex was definitely already the way to go.

August 6th, 2009, 20:42
That must have been some wet dream you had CEDERS. Just one point, I don't believe they had CONDOMS when you were sweet 13 surely they still used sheep guts.

Don't you know our Master Cedric grew up with a Silver Foot up his butt?? :king:

August 23rd, 2009, 13:09
Hello and thank you for all of you. I had some usefull info about the question I had in my mind. It seems many has different ways. While I was reading the comments it remind me a method they use before some surgery. there is a oily liquid which they empty to your rectum through a hose and then you dispose all you have in. I think that might work but would it be possiblr to import some in my suitcase.
For those wondering my reality in time I may give more clue but so far even if you do not believe all are the reality.

August 23rd, 2009, 14:47
I never doubted you at all. They sell the arse grease at the chemist in Thailand and you can pick it up for free from The Babylon where Im sure you will probably get your first porking. Little bit of advice, don't be too fussy you're just there for the exercise, once that's done you can approach the real men, these are often found directing traffic at busy intersections. Enjoy and we want a full report.

August 26th, 2009, 00:12
Thank you Cedric for all guidance and support. Before going through the guidance; I looked up from dictionary and I am talking of "ENEMA" which they also do to women before giving birth to take all things inside. Are we talking of the same thing? I mean the grease.

As a matter of fact my first availability is at the end of October and I will be very upset if I can not manage to since all these are making me very impatient for this unknown result experience. What I was thinking as a first try was to go to a massage parlour and try a 3some with a top and bottom (being honest I do not know which is top and which is bottom :colors: ) rather than a sauna (I checked out from internet). What I like about sex is the intimacy and I am very much woondering weather I can catch the same intimacy with the same gender. Changing the position (coin and slot) does not boder me except the possible pain. I also do not expact to have the same joy compare to the time I go in but you all might find it unbelievable but I want to have it inside me at least once.

This is a hell of conflict, had some bad experience in childhood and somehow you kept dreaming on it time to time and it excited you. So I want to try it through my own will. I do not mind to report in details but you have to wait at least for another 2 months, if I can make it on end October.

There is one more recent thread which is H1N1. I have no idea how is the situation out there and how it is going to be what there is a roumor that after September the pace of the desease will be increased so this is also scaring me of visiting at this moment.

thrillbill
August 26th, 2009, 18:21
:joker: This guy's as "innocent" as my weiner.

yedo111
August 27th, 2009, 06:30
Are you ready for a new experience!

:thin: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :naka:

Wesley
August 27th, 2009, 09:15
This has the makings of a truly refreshing thread!

How right you were about this one, you must have premonitions about such threads

Wes

August 27th, 2009, 10:13
Thank you Cedric for all guidance and support.

Pleasure bisex.

You want an enema followed by double penetration as a way to break the ice?

Yes I understand fully, the frustration must be leading to wild swings of desire very unpleasant. To curb your lust which could get you into trouble with strangers might I suggest you purchase a hood, a but plug, a gag and handcuffs. They will know what to do with them just relax let nature take her course. See it as a learning curve.

Any other tips I can offer please feel free to ask. Good luck. :salute:

August 27th, 2009, 23:11
Thanks for the comments but I could not understood weather I should take it serious or just accept that your are kidding since I searched the things you have suggested to me and they seems to be a bondage sex staff. Please correct me if I am wrong.

August 28th, 2009, 03:05
Thanks for the comments but I could not understood weather I should take it serious or just accept that your are kidding since I searched the things you have suggested to me and they seems to be a bondage sex staff. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I always take the WEATHER seriously you never knoe when you might need a brolly.

September 12th, 2009, 02:43
Hello again. It has been a while since my last visit. First I should thank for the kind warning. That was very nice of you toward a non native. However we have a say in my language on umbrella says: once an umbrella got open in butt there would be no return so be carefull with umbrellas while using them.
Again thank you for your kind reminder though it may not be related with the subject but I think you enjoyed yourself.

September 12th, 2009, 02:54
Thank you Cedric once again for your kind guidance I think I start to understand how radical my idea is though a butt plug might be usefull before hand and may be before any penetration.

I looked it up on Wikipedia, and the entry was pretty much the funniest thing I have ever read. IтАЩve included the majority of it here:

Butt plugs (or anal plugs) are sex toys designed to be inserted in the anus and rectum for sexual pleasure. In some ways, they are similar to a dildo, but they tend to be shorter, and to have a flared end to prevent the device from being lost inside the rectum. (It is generally ill-advised to use a standard dildo anally, since it may get stuck, requiring medical extraction.)

The users of butt plugs include men and women of all sexual orientations.

Unlike the vagina, which is closed off by the cervix, the rectum leads to the sigmoid colon. Objects which are inserted into the rectum can therefore potentially travel up into the bowel: the flared end on a butt plug exists to prevent this.

In addition, the lower bowel above the rectum is easily perforated. For this reason, butt plugs tend to be shorter than dildos, and their range in size tends generally to be a variation in circumference. They must also be very smooth to avoid damaging the rectum or bowel. In order to get them into the rectum, they most commonly have a general profile of a round-ended cone which then narrows to a тАЬwaistтАЭ which locates itself at the anal sphincter, with the flared part outside the body, preventing the butt plug from slipping further into the body. The sphincter muscle will hold the plug in place by the waist, preventing the plug from slipping out unintentionally.

As with other activities involving anal penetration, such as anal sex, large amounts of sexual lubricant and a slow gentle approach are needed to insert or remove a butt plug.

Butt plugs are often used covered by condoms for hygiene, and to allow for the easy disposal of any feces that they may come in contact with. Nevertheless, they should not be shared with other people, due to the risk of blood-borne diseases, including HIV that can arise from the transfer of body fluids from one person to another. These should also never be used to stimulate any area other than the rectum, though they often are.

A butt plug is not necessarily confined to only anal stimulation. Butt plugs may be transferred and rotated to and from the rectum, vagina, and mouth. [Ed -- who exactly is transfering the butt plug from the rectum to the mouth?] This is quite an unsanitary way to engage in sexual stimulation unless certain precautions are made; such as cleaning the butt plug in an anti-bacterial fashion by e.g. alcohol, the vagina being covered in plastic wrap, the buttplug being covered by a condom (which is removed before any transferring takes place), and other various methods. If these measures are not taken, fecal matter may be passed to other parts of the body causing sickness, infections, and a malodorous scent. Though these ill side effects may take place, some butt plug users will still take this risk.

Well, If I am going to give up with radical thought of starting witha double penetration would any body advise on Babylon. What kind of a place is that and what am I supposed to see there? What kind of exercise I may have at Babylon? Please some more patience.

By the way I already bought my thicket and I will be there through end of October. This means you would have a report on November if intrested.

Diec
September 12th, 2009, 05:02
Go away you freaking fag. Who really gives a shit about your first time getting it up the ass?? Talk to your father about your latent homosexual tendencies. Maybe he can help you. Here's an idea, have your father stuff you up the butt with his tool, and then you can tell us all how it went.

Smiles
September 12th, 2009, 09:41
PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLL :laughing3:

September 12th, 2009, 15:24
By the way I already bought my thicket

Is this a special ticket for the cerebrally challenged?

September 13th, 2009, 18:44
I am really frustrated. I opened this querry for some guidance and I really appreciated those did try to help but what I do not understand of those who hang around and keep complaining. Please go and find some else querry or place to inject your unhappiness and miserable life outcomes. I do not need it or why dont you open some querry on how you can have your life more joyfull

Beachlover
September 13th, 2009, 19:48
You have to take the mud with the rain on this forum... there's a lot of unbalanced personalities here. Just ignore the responses you don't like and read the more constructive ones.

My advice would be to just keep it simple. Don't worry about f*cking your first time... sucking, wanking and sensual intimacy is enjoyable enough.

As for f*cking, when you feel ready... I don't think any preparation is really needed other than having condoms and lube handy. As for enemas and hoses, if you are bottoming... I'm versatile and I've never really done anything more than had a good shower before hand.. and neither has any of the boys I showered with prior to topping them. But then... others may have different experiences/opinions.

Yeah, bottoming can be painful. I am a whimp and don't bottom often so if the guy wants to top I usually ask him to go slow... if he is too big... I say "cannot... too big!"... and they respond with, "can... is not big" lol. I've never really had the same problem the other way around... being Asian, I'm not huge (but not small either...).

September 19th, 2009, 06:33
Well anyway since I have no experience I may be worried or considered for the things I should not. I had never experienced having sex with same gender as a either or bottom. So both topping someone or being bottom will be totally new experience for me. However I may not have much time to go for a second time so I should make it in 1 or 2 times. What I am not sure is to go to a MP or a place like Babylon which I do not know what is waiting for me. (I should admit that if I would bottom someone and if he would have a shitty dick afterword I would not feel good.)

cdnmatt
September 19th, 2009, 06:55
Honestly, you're worried WAY WAY too much about all this. Really, you're (most likely) going to be hanging out with a bunch of prostitutes who see a dozen or more dicks a week, so really, it's not a big deal. Just go, and have fun. If you're really that nervous, just put back a few whiskeys, and let the Thai guy you choose run the show. I'm sure you'll have a pleasureable time.

September 20th, 2009, 03:46
Well let us see what will happen. Schedule is almost fix. will report afterword. Thank you for all your guidance. I have one more querry but I have to leave I will write latter. Thanks.

Diec
September 20th, 2009, 08:04
I can't believe this Arse is still posting much less people responding to him. Well, I'm the idiot falling into the trap. Go screw yourself you homo and PLEASE don't tell us about it. What a maroon!

September 20th, 2009, 08:56
Reminiscent of Brandon....that thread went on for weeks. :laughing3:

October 7th, 2009, 23:40
well back after long time. I see there are still afew reactive people around. well anyway enjoy yourself. I wonder is there anybody read this querry who may guide me for two things:
1) If go to any MP where and who would you suggest for a good service and not having a big dick
2) If I go to babylon, what to do and what not to do? How to exercise before any gang bang?
I would appreciate if any experience body would guide me on above items

October 7th, 2009, 23:52
What surprises me, those who do read this querry which means they wonder but still complaining. What a conflict!!! If do not think I am honest why does that bothers you and why do complain. For me I am having nice advise on what I have no experience and concious of having at least once in my entire life. You may not find that meaningful though you keep reading. I would really appreciate those who will advise me frankly on my last querries. I will write my experince after return anyway and non of you may read it :pottytrain1: :pottytrain1: which would not bother me at all. I would only do that to show my appreciation to those supported me on this strange experience. :occasion5: