PDA

View Full Version : Quick poll if you donтАЩt mind KRAZY

MARK
August 2nd, 2009, 12:47
Quick poll if you donтАЩt mind, not looking for an ego boost or anything like that, but finding my responses to some of the post getting me bitter and twisted.
Most customers that visit the dragon tell me to my face how they feel about the bar and are not afraid to hide behind there handles.
So a simple yes or no answer YES would the forum members like me to remain posting NO on this forum give it a miss.
Mark :salute:

cdnmatt
August 2nd, 2009, 12:56
Why worry about what other people think? Live your life they way you want to live it. :)

Marsilius
August 2nd, 2009, 13:16
Am I missing something? What's the actual question, to which we are supposed to reply "yes" or "no"?

August 2nd, 2009, 13:21
Am I missing something? What's the actual question, to which we are supposed to reply "yes" or "no"?

would the forum members like me to remain posting on this forum or give it a miss.
Mark

August 2nd, 2009, 13:37

would the forum members like me to remain posting on this forum or give it a miss.
Mark

Yes to Mark
No to Oogleman

llz
August 2nd, 2009, 15:04
Yes to Mark, yes to oogie, yes to Bottomsup/LMTU, yes to many others who provides good information and advice.

DCbob
August 2nd, 2009, 15:15
I voted yes.
I hope that that meant for you to keep posting. And NOT Yes to give it a miss.

August 2nd, 2009, 15:42
Quick poll if you donтАЩt mind, not looking for an ego boost or anything like that, but finding my responses to some of the post getting me bitter and twisted.
Most customers that visit the dragon tell me to my face how they feel about the bar and are not afraid to hide behind there handles.
So a simple yes or no answer would the forum members like me to remain posting on this forum or give it a miss.
Mark :salute:

So what is the Question?

1. Would we like you to keep posting?
or

2. Would we like you to give it a miss?

Personaly I couldn't give a toss as I don't frequent the place.

August 2nd, 2009, 20:03
Yes Please Mark. Put the information on. Reminds me of being there. Roll on February!

Smiles
August 2nd, 2009, 21:43
Mark, even noting that you have received the Kiss of Death (i.e. a recommendation from Earwig/LMTU/Bottoms Up/etcetcetc) .... yes, please ABSOLUTELY KEEP ON POSTING!!! Pardon the shouting.

August 2nd, 2009, 23:08
Hi Mark,

please keep on posting and give us unfortunate ones, who are unable to be in Thailand right now, the pleasure of your posts on any topics including how Krazy Dragon is doing. :cheers:

kind regards
Bob

Khor tose
August 3rd, 2009, 00:47
Hi Mark, please keep on posting and give us unfortunate ones, who are unable to be in Thailand right now, the pleasure of your posts on any topics including how Krazy Dragon is doing. :cheers:

So well said that nothing needs to be added but DITTO.

pennyboy
August 3rd, 2009, 02:01
i'm still confused. If i answer yes it seems I want you to continue to post and also to give it a miss. I think I should answer yes and no!!!

Wesley
August 3rd, 2009, 03:05
yes to remain posting, at least you are interesting, nothing like my dull long mediocre posting. The question was a bit misleading though yes to post no to notpost woud have been clear.

Wezley

bao-bao
August 3rd, 2009, 07:53
Posts are almost always welcome from MARK.

Post are rarely welcome from LMTU/BottomsUp unless I'm feeling like working a cryptogram.

a447
August 3rd, 2009, 16:38
YES! keep posting mark. Everytime I read ANYTHING about KD I am reminded of the great times I have had there. The videos are always appreciated, too. :pirate:

bing
August 4th, 2009, 11:49
I have been following this thread and did cast my vote for you to keep posting. Actually, I like some of the music you post with your videos. I hope you might have the boys dancing to "Broken Hearted Woman", it was popular many years ago and is the music the elephants dance to at the elephant parks. Posters from by gone years will know it and I think the boys would love it too as it has a very dancable quality to it. I would also mention that my "You Tube Grabber' downloading softwear is not working on my puter at the moment, but I have downloaded the music from a few of your offerings and have then on my Phillips MP3. I consider some of your videos as primo.

CoffeeBreak
August 4th, 2009, 12:23
Mark-ain't this silly poll really about you being voted Ms. Popular?!
Suggestion:
One night get up on your table top stage and wiggle yourself around naked for all the punters to see.....will have 'em rolling in the aisles, dear!

MARK
August 4th, 2009, 12:36
Suggestion:
One night get up on your table top stage and wiggle yourself around naked for all the punters to see.....will have 'em rolling in the aisles, dear!

Now that would really empty the place,
Better still why donтАЩt you pop in the bar introduce yourself and have a civilized conversation about what you beef really is with me, the drinks on me.

CoffeeBreak
August 4th, 2009, 13:21
Suggestion:

Better still why donтАЩt you pop in the bar introduce yourself and have a civilized conversation about what you beef really is with me, the drinks on me.

Dear Mark,

Have no beef with you from what I hear you have a bar that is pulling in the customers, is well run, with no under/a.
As someone says above:

"Why worry about what other people think? Live your life they way you want to live it. :)"

No need to take yourself too seriously nor anyones comments on this or any web site.
What I will do is come along one evening to KD and stay a while and then write an independent comment on my experience.
OK......

MARK
August 4th, 2009, 18:06
Suggestion:

Dear Mark,

Have no beef with you from what I hear you have a bar that is pulling in the customers, is well run, with no under/a.
As someone says above:

"Why worry about what other people think? Live your life they way you want to live it. :)"

No need to take yourself too seriously nor anyones comments on this or any web site.
What I will do is come along one evening to KD and stay a while and then write an independent comment on my experience.
OK......

That I would appreciate then you have the right to post your opinions about the bar on the forum be it positive or negative.

Mark.

August 4th, 2009, 18:11
Of course I voted yes, but if this forum becomes uncomfortable, join us on GayThailand.com