PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Chiang Mai in September?

krobbie
August 2nd, 2009, 11:29
I and my partner will be in Chiang Mai from September 7 - 12. If anyone would like to get together for a drink or dinner let me know. We are staying close to the Night Market.

Cheers
Krobbie

August 2nd, 2009, 20:07
Sadly not there at that time, but what gay friendly hotel are you staying at so we know. Many thanks.

krobbie
August 3rd, 2009, 02:15
I will be at The CH Hotel as they have a special offer on right now for the Deluxe Rooms.

No idea if it's gay friendly as I am with my partner so bringing home offs isn't about to happen. But booking to men in a large bed didn't seem to ring alarm bells.

Cheers
krobbie

August 3rd, 2009, 02:50
MEN! dont you mean males?

krobbie
August 3rd, 2009, 12:50
MEN! dont you mean males?

No ... ?

jolyjacktar
August 7th, 2009, 18:46
Have a good trip. Chaing Mai is always one of my favourite Thai cities to visit. I wont be there myself then due to finding out earlier this year i have an incurable illness so travel has been put on hold a while. I love it arround the night market area as its so easy to get to all the city from there. Although the gay scene is not that much in Chaing mai i go there to just relax with out going to Agogo bars, i leave that to pattaya, lol. I normaly stay at Dusit D2 which i tend too do now in Pattaya. Exspensive but love the staff and comfort there. Any way enjoy yourselfs there.

August 8th, 2009, 09:18
Aww geez,
One of my favorite posters but I won't be in town 'till Dec.

It's gonna be 2 years now guy! How will we ever survive the long lonely night? :crybaby:

August 8th, 2009, 09:39
Have a good trip. Chaing Mai is always one of my favourite Thai cities to visit. I wont be there myself then due to finding out earlier this year i have an incurable illness so travel has been put on hold a while. I love it arround the night market area as its so easy to get to all the city from there. Although the gay scene is not that much in Chaing mai i go there to just relax with out going to Agogo bars, i leave that to pattaya, lol. I normaly stay at Dusit D2 which i tend too do now in Pattaya. Exspensive but love the staff and comfort there. Any way enjoy yourselfs there.

I hope your incurable illness aint fatal......P.S. you're misquoting BOWIE