PDA

View Full Version : Better than the IPhone

August 1st, 2009, 23:02
[youtube:1gt29hkn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYIOIM6hHBk[/youtube:1gt29hkn]

quiet1
August 1st, 2009, 23:28
This may fall into the realm of the "now you see it now you don't" Canon camera ad in another thread, but the opening post above appears on my computer as a big empty box, i.e. no content.

Now, is the message supposed to be that nothing is better than the iPhone? If so, is it:

(a) there is nothing better than an iPhone, or
(b) nothingness (or having nothing) is better than an iPhone

Yeah, it's late, and I'm bored.

August 2nd, 2009, 01:20
This may fall into the realm of the "now you see it now you don't" Canon camera ad in another thread, but the opening post above appears on my computer as a big empty box, i.e. no content.

Now, is the message supposed to be that nothing is better than the iPhone? If so, is it:

The problem appears to be yours.

Khor tose
August 2nd, 2009, 01:53

The problem appears to be yours.

Bunny is right again. Quiet1, you are missing a very funny video. Thank you Lovely---R for posting this. I loved all the features, and found the last one my favorite.

September 15th, 2009, 11:21
Is there an app so when i go to a falcons football home game i can listen to the play by play on my iphone 3g