PDA

View Full Version : AUGUST = The Beauty of BOY @ La Cage

jinks
August 1st, 2009, 17:06
http://www.jinks.clara.net/08ads/0801lacage.jpg

Brad the Impala
August 1st, 2009, 17:20
Not quite sure how the title of this thread, and this exhibition, square with the board's guidelines on paedophilia, and the history of removal of threads that even tangentially touch on that subject.

jinks
August 1st, 2009, 20:24
Not quite sure how the title of this thread, and this exhibition,

An exhibition of photographs (in the best possible taste, I'm sure) is not going down the line of dirty minds or actions.

However, to discuss these dirty minds and actions is against our guidelines.

topjohn5
August 1st, 2009, 22:24
Actually, when I saw the title I thought it was a reference to one of their nicknames I find so colorful....like Boy or Pee or Tic or Bee....I assumed at first there was someone named Boy at la Cage that was fabulous, Damn....LOL....

Wesley
August 1st, 2009, 22:32
Not quite sure how the title of this thread, and this exhibition, square with the board's guidelines on paedophilia, and the history of removal of threads that even tangentially touch on that subject.
I see Asian kids like this all the time that are 22 or 23 all the time and look virtually the same as this guy. I think this was an over reach to accuse.

Wes

August 1st, 2009, 23:28

Not quite sure if you are mental.

Judged solely on the content of the poster/advertisement - there is absolutely no connection with the subject you mention.

Any reasonable person can only conclude that either YOU know something WE don't about this exhibition - or you simply have a somewhat worrying and perverse reaction to the use of the word "boy".

Which is it?

:bounce:

Brad the Impala
August 2nd, 2009, 01:46
There is no accusation. However there is a consistency, as I have on several occasions commented on the inappropriateness of the use of the word "boy" in these and similar circumstances.

Each time I get jumped on, but I feel the need to point it out again from time to time. I hope that "guy" would generally be more appropriate.

Anyone heard from George lately?

тАУBOY
1. a male child, from birth to full growth, esp. one less than 18 years of age.
2. a young man who lacks maturity, judgment, etc.

jinks, thank you for the explanation. Not satisfied, but you knew that I wouldn't be!

Wesley
August 2nd, 2009, 05:21
I think the older I get the thought of a guy 18 to 23 for some reason seems much more like a boy than how I felt when I was 25 0or 30. I guess the way we look at people and situations change with the way we not only look at boys and guys as we all get older . Not only in this category but, also in the way my world outlook was at that age is nothign in the way I look at culture and right and wrong when I was 25 or 30. I think it was an opportunity to acciuse just the way you mentioned George trying to get some kind of response that is not coming. it was good bait BUt, I hope no takers on this subject. I think it has already been fully discussed on all of the forums to the degree that it is an over cooked steak now.It was a poorly put attempt to bring some kind fo response and no one really took the bait. We hve convicted a guy that has yet to be convited in teh court system. Until then I would assume he is innocent until proven guilty, no matter how I feel personally about the situation and him.

All the best,

Wes

giggsy
August 2nd, 2009, 06:11
wes
i know george had been busy in the studio making a new "album".did he ever finish it and are they on sale.it will be a collectors item now.

August 2nd, 2009, 06:28
I see Asian kids like this all the time that are 22 or 23 all the time and look virtually the same as this guy. I think this was an over reach to accuse.

Wes

If they are 22 or 23 why do you call them KIDS. Give my regards to your friend George.

August 2nd, 2009, 08:40
Well he is an American (thats one above Canadian)

August 4th, 2009, 03:23

тАУBOY

Could you please quote the source of the definition - or is it, as I suspect, all your own work?

Brad the Impala
August 4th, 2009, 06:29
[quote="Brad the Impala":3gpbpzwd]..............

тАУBOY

Could you please quote the source of the definition - or is it, as I suspect, all your own work?
[/quote:3gpbpzwd]

Why on earth would someone need to invent such a commonplace definition of "boy"?!

Dictionary (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/boy)

August 4th, 2009, 16:17
Hey Brad!
What do you suggest we call boys who appear in what are known as "boy bands"? Maybe they should be called guys in "man bands" just to keep you happy? Even when they look like this pair from Tegomass?

Now don't let your overheated Victorian brain go into conniptions because they are 21 and 23 years old! A lot of gays like this look and there's no need for you to get bent out of shape over it. Remember it's 2009 and not 1895 when they tried Oscar Wilde in England, where today the legal age of consent is 16!
Times change! Huh? Or do you secretly like the "good old days" when they locked all of us up as they did to poor old Oscar?

cdnmatt
August 4th, 2009, 16:51
Brad, walk into any gay bar in Pattaya, and you'll hear the word "boy" probably at least 20 times an hour. I've even heard 35yo Thai guys refer to themselves as 'boys". What's the fuss about?

Brad the Impala
August 4th, 2009, 19:55
Clearly the inappropriateness of having, and promoting on this forum, a photo exhibition titled "The Beauty of Boy" in a gay bar at Sunnee Plaza escapes most people. Perhaps they think it an appropriate concept? Have you been to see it?

George's many friends on this forum seem to have disappeared like the sand in the desert, given the absence of any update on his circumstances.

(edited for the benefit of those who can't remember the subject of a paragraph by the time they get to the third line)

Wesley
August 4th, 2009, 20:06

Wes

If they are 22 or 23 why do you call them KIDS. Give my regards to your friend George.

At my age 22 still seems like a kid, the older I get the younger they look and a 17 your old l may look like a baby. However as far as George is concerned. he was not all I thought , however he was a friend and I am not so quick to throw anyone way worth their salt. You are likely not worth my care or time having no conscience and a heart of stone.

Wes

Wesley
August 4th, 2009, 20:19
There is no accusation. However there is a consistency, as I have on several occasions commented on the inappropriateness of the use of the word "boy" in these and similar circumstances.

Each time I get jumped on, but I feel the need to point it out again from time to time. I hope that "guy" would generally be more appropriate.

Anyone heard from George lately?

тАУBOY

jinks, thank you for the explanation. Not satisfied, but you knew that I wouldn't be!

Yeah, I have heard from George lately and but for the grace of God you ass would be sitting right there beside him. I am sure you like the rest of us have made your share of mistakes, have you never smoked a joint driven when you were not quite sober. Have you Never been tricked by a guy that said he was 21 and looked it but, was 16, don't tell me you are so damn perfect. May Buddha have mercy on your lack of compassion.

I remember well my first trip to Thailand I had a guide to help me stay out of just that kind of trouble and he was fooled into a 16 year old and had it not been for the front desk we both would have fucked him. The front desk realized it was a fake card. We saw it in dim light and assumed him to be of age and he looked of age. God anyone including you could make such a mistake and suppose the BIB were to catch you at the wrong time and place. You running around with your holier than thou attitude, You need to take your ass to church with the rest of the damn hypocrites

Wes

Wesley
August 4th, 2009, 20:34
wes
i know George had been busy in the studio making a new "album".did he ever finish it and are they on sale.it will be a collectors item now.

I think there is a copy of it on his computer and maybe a copy on a digital track but nothing was completely finished. he was needing to get enough money together for the production of it I think. This is just what little I know and not completely sure. Some one there may be able to answer you better, what little information I got was by email And that was sporadic. I also have said if anyone writes me by PM I would tell you what I know about George. I just don't think its appropriate on the main forum. Kinda like you feel about the word Boy I guess Completely Subjective in my part as is the word boy to you. It has many meanings not listed in Wikipedia. I think the word can be used in may ways not confined to your direct application listed in some obscure dictionary or left to individual interpretation.

However, you interest in George is not about how well he is doing but how bad he is doing, how sad for people like you that wish the worst on people, not knowing those that judge so easily may their self some day be judged accordingly.

All the best Wes

Rene
August 4th, 2009, 20:34
Clearly the inappropriateness of having, and promoting on this forum, a photo exhibition titled "The Beauty of Boy" in a gay bar at Sunnee Plaza escapes most people. Perhaps they think it an appropriate concept? Have you been?

Brad, the only clearly inappropriate promotions going on in this thread are your irrational and borderline psychotic obsessions with it.

Your phrase "Have you been?" is absolutely meaningless. Have we been what? This is ample reflection on the state your mind is in.

I fear you are becoming delusional, losing control of what you are saying, and should consider therapy before you become a danger to yourself and others.

cdnmatt
August 4th, 2009, 20:43
Brad, if anything, it's the Thais that call themselves boys, and not us. You go tell a 21yo they're a "man" and not a "boy", and I bet you'll get a response like, "Noooo... I'm boy!".

And why keep bringing George up in this? Personally, I'm glad he's in prison. I'm sure everyone already knows, but in the off chance you don't, George had a second persona and called himself "Jack" within various social circles. George is a pathological liar, complete sleaze bag, I never did trust him from the first hour I met him, always stoned on yabba, and the list goes on, and on, and on. He did it to himself, and deserves to be in a cell.

Wesley
August 4th, 2009, 21:11
Brad, if anything, it's the Thais that call themselves boys, and not us. You go tell a 21yo they're a "man" and not a "boy", and I bet you'll get a response like, "Noooo... I'm boy!".

And why keep bringing George up in this? Personally, I'm glad he's in prison. I'm sure everyone already knows, but in the off chance you don't, George had a second persona and called himself "Jack" within various social circles.
\\George is a pathological liar, complete sleaze bag, I never did trust him from the first hour I met him, always stoned on yabba, and the list goes on, and on, and on. He did it to himself, and deserves to be in a cell.

I am not saying I am happy with George at all, I have discovered many things after his arrest thay was not told me before. Why People did not warn me before I have no idea, maybe they thought it would do not do any good and likely so. However, I wish nothing bad on any one and do not revel on their run of bad luck deserved or not. It is not to say he is not guilty but that is as far as I know up to the courts to decide not us here on the forum. It would be better served if we tried to live our own life as good as we can and hope that it is good enough. I am sure wall have our vice and if it is ever called into question I would hope I have a few friends that would not be so callous as are you about George.

I do appreciate your attempt to be objective but it failed to show though in as much as you mentioned things I did not know and have never thought he was in the Yabba category at all, though he may have been. It seems more like gossip to me and not fact that anyone can prove. If so,it seems that paraphernalia for it such a habit and something of it would have been found in his house by the police and there would be secondary indictments as well. Since, usually when they go after you they look for anything, so they can nail you on something else if the main reason for being incurred does not work. We are talking about a Indictment of mutual masturbation and no touching at all. This happens daily on cam daily by many, and some likely on this forum.

Wes

August 4th, 2009, 21:13
Brad, walk into any gay bar in Pattaya, and you'll hear the word "boy" probably at least 20 times an hour. I've even heard 35yo Thai guys refer to themselves as 'boys". What's the fuss about?

But are they not substituting the word PROSTITUTE ( HOOKER, WHORE ) with the word boy. That being the case is Bar Le Cage holding a photo exhibition of RENTBOYS.

August 4th, 2009, 21:21
Wesley I have just decyphered your last post. FACT.... you were told on this forum what a low life you were willing to defend by at least 4 other members. When told about his antict in a certain late night bar in Sunee Plaza you still defended him. You were told of him riding of into the sunrise with underage boys on his bike. So dont pretend you knew nothing tilll the shit hit the fan. :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

cdnmatt
August 4th, 2009, 21:25
We are talking about a Indictment of mutual masturbation and no touching at all. This happens daily on cam daily by many, and some likely on this forum.

Whoops, sorry Wes! I think we might be talking about two different George's. Or I don't know, is this the George you're talking about?

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownew ... 0000009226 (http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000009226)

The guy in the yellow jacket? If so, then looks like I know a few things about him that his "friends" never knew. Then again, I met him under the persona "Jack", so I guess that's a little different. Or if it's a different George, then my apologies for getting things mixed up.

Wesley
August 4th, 2009, 21:33
We are talking about a Indictment of mutual masturbation and no touching at all. This happens daily on cam daily by many, and some likely on this forum.

Whoops, sorry Wes! I think we might be talking about two different George's. Or I don't know, is this the George you're talking about?

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownew ... 0000009226 (http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000009226)

The guy in the yellow jacket? If so, then looks like I know a few things about him that his "friends" never knew. Then again, I met him under the persona "Jack", so I guess that's a little different. Or if it's a different George, then my apologies for getting things mixed up.

No, its all the same guy, I just never knew this stuff until after he was busted, and far as I know it all may be true in as much as I was never sure his name was Jack until I got emails from him mentioning his name as Jack. Its just that what time I saw him I saw no indication of drugs. Lots of other stuff but not that as well. I could be wrong. It seemed he would run himself for days at a time with no sleep them crash so, it could be true. I have no idea what yabba is made of so, if its a stimulant it could be true, in as much as he did seem to need a day off to crash occasionally.

Wes

August 4th, 2009, 21:40
Wesley for someone who doesn't know much you opine a lot. Maybe you should have your typing finger amputated.

Wesley
August 4th, 2009, 21:59
Wesley for someone who doesn't know much you opine a lot. Maybe you should have your typing finger amputated.

What because I have no idea what Yabba is made of, OMG, it seems I have herd of the cocktail explained here years ago. However I have no personal knowledge of the stuff. I assume you do... or maybe I am assuming too much. Just as you assume I type with one finger. I do have cataracts and often miss a word I have not typed correctly. So now you have assumes another misconception. I plan to get the operation I need when I get back from the Philippines the nest time if Obama doesn't srew up the whole medical and insureance establishment here before then until them I am slightly one eyed. Thank god in some ways I am a bit naive. better off not to know about somethings, I would think, at least in a personal way. So, A simple google and you have . A slang nickname for the drug methamphetamine, aka [crystal meth]. The name is thought to originate in Thailand.

And true about Jack, I knew him on here as George , then by email and phone after my last visit that lasted 15 days when I met him in person almost daily in some fashion. During that time I had no idea what he was doing when I was not around. In that area as well I do not know a lot. I only assumed he was what he said he was and was only enlightened by many people after his arrest by email and PM's.

Wes

August 4th, 2009, 22:20
What a ramble

Wesley
August 4th, 2009, 22:47
What a ramble

why don't you take those bother some andyinoz out and see if you feel better.

Wes

August 5th, 2009, 00:40
What a ramble

Wes

Can anyone translate the above rant from Wesley for me please

jimnbkk
August 5th, 2009, 03:02
Actually, when I saw the title I thought it was a reference to one of their nicknames I find so colorful....like Boy or Pee or Tic or Bee....I assumed at first there was someone named Boy at la Cage that was fabulous, Damn....LOL....

Getting back on subject: There is in fact a guy working at La Cage named Boy, and he's a fine fellow indeed!! None better, and I consider him a friend.

Wesley
August 5th, 2009, 03:09
What a ramble

Wes

Can anyone translate the above rant from Wesley for me please

no need for translation you wouldnt understand anyway, considering it was a simple play on your handle, however you remind me of a Tonsillitis and Adenoids( andyinoz) Infection in which the only way to get rid of the infection is to cut them out. Seems the same description for your rants would be a major help to the forum as well.

Wes

August 5th, 2009, 04:06
[quote="scottish-guy":3lo9lkdo][quote="Brad the Impala":3lo9lkdo]..............

тАУBOY

[/quote:3lo9lkdo]

Why on earth would someone need to invent such a commonplace definition of "boy"?!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/boy [/quote:3lo9lkdo]

And why on earth would someone look up an online dictionary and then deliberately edit the definition to suit his own purposes?

For the benefit of the dear readers, here is the entire, unedited definition which Brad instead chose to edit to bolster his argument:

BOY

тАУnoun
3. Informal. a grown man, esp. when referred to familiarly: He liked to play poker with the boys.
4. a son: Sam's oldest boy is helping him in the business.
5. a male who is from or native to a given place.
6. boys, (used with a singular or plural verb)
a. a range of sizes from 8 to 20 in garments made for boys.
b. a garment in this size range.
c. the department or section of a store where these garments are sold.
7. boys, military personnel, esp. combat soldiers: Support the boys overseas.
8. Disparaging and Offensive. a man considered by the speaker to be inferior in race, nationality, or occupational status.
9. a young male servant; page.
10. Offensive. (in India, China, Japan, etc.) a native male servant, working as a butler, waiter, houseboy, etc.
11. Nautical. an apprentice seaman or fisherman

Now, we can clearly see from the above that the word "BOY" has a myriad of definitions and not all pertaining to a "child" or someone "less than 18 years" or someone who "lacks maturity, judgement" etc - as the Bradster would have us believe.

I can only conclude that Brad deliberately edited the definition in an attempt to justify his paranoia.

Poor soul .

Brad the Impala
August 5th, 2009, 05:56
Scottish Guy, which of the above definitions do you really think "Beauty of Boy" refers to?

I quoted the first two as they seemed most likely, but perhaps you believe this to be an exhibitions of photos of fishermen? Definition 11 in your helpful extended quote. Incidentally your list is still only partial, as you only went a third of the way down the page of definitions. Wasn't the point of your post about total disclosure?

With the news that there is a member of staff at La Cage named Boy, it may well be that it has been incorrectly assumed that the title of the exhibition was grammatically flawed, and that actually all the photos are of him! Perhaps someone can advise, and whether Boy merits the attention by this "international" and unknown photographer.

August 5th, 2009, 06:35
I googled Phillip Stopp International Photographer and go no results, It reminds me of the stripper who hurried between two towns on the Dutch, German border each night and billed herself as international STAR.

Brad the Impala
August 5th, 2009, 15:17
And why keep bringing George up in this? Personally, I'm glad he's in prison. I'm sure everyone already knows, but in the off chance you don't, George had a second persona and called himself "Jack" within various social circles. George is a pathological liar, complete sleaze bag, I never did trust him from the first hour I met him, always stoned on yabba, and the list goes on, and on, and on. He did it to himself, and deserves to be in a cell.

I didn't know this. The yaba might explain his belligerence on here, always wanting to meet someone for fight, when they disagreed with him!

This is the guy who hosted the Gay Thailand Forum get together. I think that he harvested a number of poster's emails in the process. I expect that they are nervous now. I guess we all need to be careful of guilt by association. That must be why no one here other than Wesley seems to even admit to knowing him now. So many were happy to enjoy his hospitality.

springco
August 5th, 2009, 19:48
The original post by jinks is an announcement for an exhibition of photographic art titled "The Beauty of Boy" at Mike's Bar/La Cage on Soi VC.

As I read though several of the comments I had to keep reminding myself of just what the OP said.

Art exhibited even in a gay bar, which may also cater to men looking for male prostitutes, has no bearing on the art itself. Moreover, males of all ages have been the subject of artistic interest for thousands of years. Its purpose is not to be a Rorschach test administered by Puritanical witch hunters chanting fee-fi-fo-fum.

It's great to call a spade a spade, but in the process let's also give art its due. It's nice to see an exhibition of this calibre in Pattaya. I welcome it and I look forward to making a purchase.

Wesley
August 5th, 2009, 22:36

I didn't know this. The yaba might explain his belligerence on here, always wanting to meet someone for fight, when they disagreed with him!

This is the guy who hosted the Gay Thailand Forum get together. I think that he harvested a number of poster's emails in the process. I expect that they are nervous now. I guess we all need to be careful of guilt by association. That must be why no one here other than Wesley seems to even admit to knowing him now. So many were happy to enjoy his hospitality.

It has been no secret about my knowing George, the thing on ting & tong with pictures is not a thing you can avoid. However. I was a bit nervous at first but I have done nothing wrong nd unless they trick me in some way I have no problem in as much as my Integrity remains intact . I could digress, but suffice to say I'm mostly over the deal and see no need to make a bad situation worse by constantly making a big deal out of this.

I myself never thought he was on Crystal. If so I am sure as addicting as that is he is no doubt going through some physical changes in his body hat aren't pleasant to say the least. I do not revel in someones agony no matter the situation. It is enough that the kid is safe and it seems it was a set up for some one who could not turn it down. That in no way makes it right but let us all keep in mind none of us are perfect and none of us can say we have never broken the law in some way oif only minor. I feel sorry for him but not enough to get involved.

Wes

August 5th, 2009, 23:13
What makes you think George was SET UP Wesley? Has he told you this since his arrest?

August 5th, 2009, 23:26
And why on earth would someone look up an online dictionary and then deliberately edit the definition to suit his own purposes?.....

Because it is difficult for some to change habits that have become second nature?

Wesley
August 5th, 2009, 23:55
What makes you think George was SET UP Wesley? Has he told you this since his arrest?

There was never anytime that I know of or his closer friends that I have talked to, that knew of any contact he had with Swedes, It was a month long investigation. Knowing some personal stuff as I do, there was no reason for him to mess around with a guy that he did not know well. It seems that if it was mutual masturbation then obviously he did not know the guy very well. They can't tag him for touching the kid since there is no evidence from him or the kid that anything happened other than a mutual get off session. No doubt the boy was looking for money from either two places . George or the police. I am not saying that the police paid the kid to get involved but that the kid set him up for black mail and then if George didn't Pay or was unable to pay, the boy offered something to the police. It also makes no sense that he would be involved with the other two guys caught in this, it is a total mess and the police had been watching him and if so likely knew more than they are telling. I should think that this was not a usual contact and he had no personal allegiance to George or nor would have never happened unless the police had not scared the kid to death. All the information I have received since then does not make sense. That makes me think there was something that was not the normal situation for George.

Wes

August 6th, 2009, 00:23
Why was an OLD MAN having a mutual masterbation session with an UNDERAGE BOY when he knew it was illegal?

I'm surpried you are still defending him.............

cdnmatt
August 6th, 2009, 00:44
Nevermind...

topjohn5
August 6th, 2009, 01:48
Scottish Guy, which of the above definitions do you really think "Beauty of Boy" refers to?

I quoted the first two as they seemed most likely, but perhaps you believe this to be an exhibitions of photos of fishermen? Definition 11 in your helpful extended quote. Incidentally your list is still only partial, as you only went a third of the way down the page of definitions. Wasn't the point of your post about total disclosure?

With the news that there is a member of staff at La Cage named Boy, it may well be that it has been incorrectly assumed that the title of the exhibition was grammatically flawed, and that actually all the photos are of him! Perhaps someone can advise, and whether Boy merits the attention by this "international" and unknown photographer.

Ah, ha......Boys......Se-man......Exhibition.........mmmmmmmmmmm, My God, THIS MUST BE STOPPED RIGHT NOW! :cheers:

August 6th, 2009, 02:43

1/3rd of the way was more than enough to expose your methods.

That's all

:cheers:

Wesley
August 6th, 2009, 11:13
Why was an OLD MAN having a mutual masterbation session with an UNDERAGE BOY when he knew it was illegal?

I'm surpried you are still defending him.............

I am not defending him, I am as pissed or, more than anyone, I try to keep an open mind , I am wrong enough to know that things are not always as they seem and often the most obvious answer is often not the real answer at all. The easy thing is to write him off, throw him away, hate him for letting me down. I wish I was as callous as others at times, its much easier than giving a shit.

Wes

springco
August 6th, 2009, 12:08
Why was an OLD MAN having a mutual masterbation session with an UNDERAGE BOY...

Life imitating art?

Wesley
August 7th, 2009, 00:15
Why was an OLD MAN having a mutual masterbation session with an UNDERAGE BOY...

Life imitating art?

I hve no idea, and I have not repeated anything that is not public knowledge, he was charged with that particular crime. had it not been for it officially being the crime he was charged with I would not know what he had done. You know as much as I do. I have not talked to George, nor do I intend to unless he is acquitted which may be quite possible considering the lessor charge,

springco
August 7th, 2009, 01:01
I hve no idea...

Then art imitating life?

bing
August 7th, 2009, 08:00
Well it was a pleasant surprise to find someone with an appreciation of Greek Funeral objects. I'm personally more interested in Greek active and passive. I did like your pics.

Wesley
August 7th, 2009, 12:15
Well it was a pleasant surprise to find someone with an appreciation of Greek Funeral objects. I'm personally more interested in Greek active and passive. I did like your pics.

Agreed , its not a happy subject, I would prefer to leave it alone and look at the art

Brad the Impala
August 11th, 2009, 23:10
Did anyone go to this exhibition?

jinks
August 12th, 2009, 01:22
It's on going for the whole month.

thaiguest
August 13th, 2009, 20:13
Could I refer to the subject of the original post - The Photographic Exhibition?
Many of those who have seen it declare it to be professional and artistic but MIS-NAMED. I'm told it's mostly A LADYboy exhibition but i cannot verify this personally as yet.
If so it can still offend the moral police here.
Young girls are often called 'Young Ladies' as in; 'is this young lady your daughter?' The royal family might also be offended replete as it is with 'ladies-in-waiting' and adorned as it was with 'Lady' Di. Ageism might also be a further charge. Perhaps this forum is perused by the occasional 'little old lady'. And so on.

August 14th, 2009, 17:34
Could I refer to the subject of the original post - The Photographic Exhibition?
Many of those who have seen it declare it to be professional and artistic but MIS-NAMED. I'm told it's mostly A LADYboy exhibition but i cannot verify this personally as yet.
If so it can still offend the moral police here.
Young girls are often called 'Young Ladies' as in; 'is this young lady your daughter?' The royal family might also be offended replete as it is with 'ladies-in-waiting' and adorned as it was with 'Lady' Di. Ageism might also be a further charge. Perhaps this forum is perused by the occasional 'little old lady'. And so on.

And you managed to type all that after a bottle of gin dear!

Brad the Impala
September 7th, 2009, 19:19
Did anyone go? Was the subject a member of staff? Or Ladyboys? Surely one of our sunny regulars must have visited.