PDA

View Full Version : Interesting ad?

x in pattaya
July 31st, 2009, 15:17
[attachment=0:2fpp0ons]491451_2008112916003110gote-737930.jpg[/attachment:2fpp0ons]

This would appear to be an ad for a Canon Camera captioned in English but referencing a Chinese website

Referenced Website (http://photo.163.com/msg.php?msg=%C4%FA%B2%E9%D5%D2%B5%C4%D3%C3%BB%A7%B B%B9%C3%BB%D3%D0%BF%AA%CD%A8%CD%F8%D2%D7%CF%E0%B2% E1%A3%A1)

I couldn't fathom the website, but it is Mainland Chinese.

I just found it interesting that this subject was chosen by NetEase,a Chinese business ?? to exemplify Flavoured With Sensuality .

COMPANY OVERVIEW
Through our subsidiaries and contracts with our affiliates, NetEase operates a leading interactive online and wireless community in China and is a major provider of Chinese language content and services through our online games, wireless value-added services and Internet portal businesses. Our average daily page views for the month ended December 31, 2008 exceeded 640 million.[

July 31st, 2009, 15:45
It is interesting to a point but what is it? There aren't any pictures for clues. The add didn't come out either :albino:

x in pattaya
July 31st, 2009, 15:53
It is interesting to a point but what is it? There aren't any pictures for clues. The add didn't come out either :albino:

I have no idea what you're talking about. There's a photo of a shirtless boy and a clear reference to Canon EOS D60.

Make sure your Commodore is plugged in and try again.

July 31st, 2009, 16:08
There's no picture of anyone sadly.

What's a "commodore"? Isn't that a large lizard with wings that eats goats on a small Indoneasian island. Do they do Apple or is that exotic extra for PC's only?

x in pattaya
July 31st, 2009, 16:25
There's no picture of anyone sadly.

That is sad.

What's a "commodore"? Isn't that a large lizard with wings that eats goats on a small Indoneasian island. ?

They eat goats wherever they want.

Kin ya see this foto?

http://skew.dailyskew.com/uploaded_images/komodo-dragon-731086.jpg

July 31st, 2009, 17:02
Ya. It's a kommodor.

x in pattaya
July 31st, 2009, 17:36
Ya. It's a kommodor.

Well then you should be able to see the boy in the first post unless Mom & Dad installed some sort of sexy boy filter on your computer.

July 31st, 2009, 17:52
No pictures just a box with a question mark in it. No filters,

July 31st, 2009, 18:03
You should send it again, sometimes if posting is delayed like you jump up to do something whatever then come back and post the image doesn't make it. Oh what a pity I was looking forward.

That site is a dead end leading to some blogs full of titty pictures, but if you register maybe hot means boys, I just followed random Chinese links?

x in pattaya
July 31st, 2009, 18:13
You should send it again, sometimes if posting is delayed like you jump up to do something whatever then come back and post the image doesn't make it. Oh what a pity I was looking forward.

That site is a dead end leading to some blogs full of titty pictures, but if you register maybe hot means boys, I just followed random Chinese links?

Cedric, sweetie, you may want to have a sit-down with your primary care giver and review the dosages for your meds. Just ever so often I get the distinct impression that your contact with reality might be getting a trifle tenuous.

fedssocr
July 31st, 2009, 18:20
I don't see any images either. There is a link that says "image" but clicking on it doesn't seem to load anything.

I will note that Canon does not make a camera called the "EOS D60". Canon makes EOS cameras, but the D60 is a Nikon DSLR.

July 31st, 2009, 18:22
This whole topic is a piece of crap and waste of time.

July 31st, 2009, 19:08
I don't see any images either. There is a link that says "image" but clicking on it doesn't seem to load anything.

I will note that Canon does not make a camera called the "EOS D60". Canon makes EOS cameras, but the D60 is a Nikon DSLR.
http://a.img-dpreview.com/reviews/CanonEOSD60/Images/frontview-001.jpg

Sen Yai
July 31st, 2009, 19:19
I can come to X's defence here and confirm that I saw the picture in question earlier today. It was indeed of a shirtless young asian guy and, whilst it was mildly 'interesting', I think the ad was a fake.

However, it has now vanished and I guess that the host-site has taken it down. X - if you can still see it, it must be in your cache. Refresh your view and you will see it has gone.

But this has exposed the fact that X has committed the crime of hot-linking photo's and thus stealing band-width. This is a crime that Smiles has chastised us for on many occasions. I also see that the pictue of the lizard is similarly hot-linked.

It could also be said (and some have) that this thread is not alone in being 'a pice of crap and a waste of time'.....

quiet1
July 31st, 2009, 19:30
I can see the image *now*, but couldn't earlier. Go figure.

FWIW, try this direct link to the image:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5v4QMKcekbI/S ... 737930.jpg (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5v4QMKcekbI/Sm_K9QFJ4iI/AAAAAAAAKpk/ogEogvF22hY/s1600/491451_2008112916003110gote-737930.jpg)

[edited to add:] Now this is weird: the link worked just a few minutes ago (before I posted it), but now it doesn't.

July 31st, 2009, 20:38
I can come to X's defence here and confirm that I saw the picture in question earlier today. It was indeed of a shirtless young asian guy and, whilst it was mildly 'interesting', I think the ad was a fake.

However, it has now vanished and I guess that the host-site has taken it down. X - if you can still see it, it must be in your cache. Refresh your view and you will see it has gone.

But this has exposed the fact that X has committed the crime of hot-linking photo's and thus stealing band-width. This is a crime that Smiles has chastised us for on many occasions. I also see that the pictue of the lizard is similarly hot-linked.

It could also be said (and some have) that this thread is not alone in being 'a pice of crap and a waste of time'.....

Are you both sharing the same SPLIFF? :colors: :colors: :colors: :colors:

July 31st, 2009, 21:56
Yes Im certain X is insane, something mumbled about "meds" maybe he upped them to dangerous levels. Yes Im afraid it's tickets. I advise against self help in these situations it's like an alcoholic trying to run AA.

x in pattaya
August 1st, 2009, 09:48
Yes Im certain X is insane, .

I thought that was a prerequisite for participating on SGT.

I thought that was a prerequisite for content on SGT.

This is a crime that Smiles has chastised us for on many occasions.

Was he wearing his leather tutu and brandishing a big, bad whip at the time?