PDA

View Full Version : The easiest way to Candle Paradise Spa

July 31st, 2009, 03:24
For those who find it's so difficult to discover the spa paradise, the following path may help a lots:

http://www.cpspa-bkk.com/images/Mrtmap.jpg
:flower:

Candle Paradise Spa
A hidden spa paradise for Man
www.cpspa-bkk.com

July 31st, 2009, 08:43
You think your lack of business is because we can't find our way there?

July 31st, 2009, 10:17
Candle it is difficult to find as taxis are always getting lost.

It's also a bit confusing as there are various doors for Candle something or other right down the parking lot. Last time I went into one there was no one there, so I looked around a bit expecting to find a dead body when suddenly someone arrived with their girl friend or wife.

Anyway he was willing and had an extra large prick but it wasn't altogether confidence inspiring. Plus I wanted a Thai massage and not a big straight swollen dick in my face. Facility was spotless and the room had a nice big shower which he used to get all the oil off me.

I must say there is a very good restaurant right at the beginning before the spa's run by a very cute guy, he didn't have any cards to give me just his name with his mobile number so cant help there, but it was very delicious and highly recommended. I hope they have the extractor they needed as it was very smoky, but if not sit outside and you wont notice a bit.

August 5th, 2009, 13:56
Candle Paradise Spa will have the following pirce revision after August.

We have been using the best aroma oil & spa materials. All towels have been sent to hotel for cleaning as we believe maintaining supreme quality for both products & services is the best way of showing our sincerity to every guests.

Effective from 1 Sept:

90 mins Aroma massage : 900 bht --> 1,000 bht

VIP coupon book (5x 90mins) : 3,500 bht --> 4,000 bht

We believe our guests deserve the best spa pampering at our paradise.

Candle Paradise Spa
A hidden spa paradise for Man

August 5th, 2009, 14:28
Brilliant.

They've annoyed everyone with their persistent advertising, probably poor business, and now they've raised their price from 900 to 1,000 baht.

August 5th, 2009, 16:40
I think you will find this is a subtle way of saying services rendered will also from now on not be strictly spa like it used to be. Quite an average price as far as Im told. Sad that it has come to this but I suppose strictly spa treatments are two a penny and not profitable enough.

And yes facility, towels, room, reception areas, music, lighting etc are all very tasteful, clean, beautifully maintained and reassuring, unlike the usual run of the mill seedy filth.

Now that it will be attracting a slightly different cliental I hope they can maintain their impeccable standards.

August 6th, 2009, 01:23
Dear Sir,

Actually we have been under priced during the past year. But we do not take the way of reducing the cost by using products of lower quality. Actually this price was supposed to be the same as last year and we believe the spa experience will tell you even the revised prices are value-for-money.

Regards,

Candle Paradise Spa [/color]

August 6th, 2009, 08:38
The feeble protests of a dying business. Sad.

August 6th, 2009, 12:03
To most here it's just beginning I think. Or do they prefer anal waxing and mud packs?