PDA

View Full Version : This is now. That was then.

MARK
July 30th, 2009, 02:14
[youtube:36qcheii]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ji55mV3gS4[/youtube:36qcheii] [youtube:36qcheii]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWmURNUudkY[/youtube:36qcheii]

If you listen to your customers you can improve on anything.

Mark. :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
I think many you have missed the point I was trying to make by placing to two videos together,
4 years ago we had an original idea for Pattaya to create a Male Table Top Dance Club, when we first opened there were many comments about its originality and how it differed from other go-go bars, which it was supposed to do , BUT it never really achieved what I had vision in my mind when opening the place.
Over the past 4 year we have worked hard to create what we have always wanted for the bar by listening and learning.
But without the right number of boys and them getting the concept of what was wanted it was never going to work.
The past 8 weeks have seen the Krazy dragon become to fruition the dream I had 4 years ago. I can be impartial about the bar I CAN take a step back and say this is wrong or not working.
But at last I know I have one of the best bars in town not because I say so but the customerтАЩs feedback has been amazing.
IF you have not been in lately or you have been in the past and it was not your cup of tea you should pop your head around the door and take a re look, it still wonтАЩt be to every bodyтАЩs liking nothing ever can be.
BUT if you want to find 50 boys of all variationsтАЩ dancing to their heartтАЩs content to the most up to date international music there is only one place to go.

July 30th, 2009, 20:13
KD, There are too many blinking lights on in that place. A danger to any one who might be epiliptic and just damned annoying.

- ajarntrade

x in pattaya
July 30th, 2009, 20:38
KD, There are too many blinking lights on in that place. A danger to any one who might be epiliptic and just damned annoying.

- ajarntrade

Presumably if you were an epileptic, you'd know how to spell it.

While admirable, your concern for epileptics seems arbitrarily & narrowly focused. One should also consider the danger to low-flying aircraft that might mistake KD for an airfield or cruising AA Breakdown trucks that might assume there are a great number of vehicle hazard lights signalling distress or it could cause migrating fireflies to lose their way.

July 31st, 2009, 01:11

- ajarntrade

...........SO DON'T GO!

Not going is just as easy as being a moaning arsehole.

:cheers:

MARK
July 31st, 2009, 02:30

- ajarntrade

so you have already pointed out on three posts. :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

July 31st, 2009, 08:53
Well I am pretty sure I will pay a visit. Sounds like a very welcoming place for newbies!

July 31st, 2009, 10:34
If you listen to your customers you can improve on anything.

Have you turned it into a bus stop? Was all that dancing too much for the dears? Or are they slot machines? Mini silk sarongs would be nice.

MARK
July 31st, 2009, 14:18
I think many you have missed the point I was trying to make by placing to two videos together,
4 years ago we had an original idea for Pattaya to create a Male Table Top Dance Club, when we first opened there were many comments about its originality and how it differed from other go-go bars, which it was supposed to do , BUT it never really achieved what I had vision in my mind when opening the place.
Over the past 4 year we have worked hard to create what we have always wanted for the bar by listening and learning.
But without the right number of boys and them getting the concept of what was wanted it was never going to work.
The past 8 weeks have seen the Krazy dragon become to fruition the dream I had 4 years ago. I can be impartial about the bar I CAN take a step back and say this is wrong or not working.
But at last I know I have one of the best bars in town not because I say so but the customerтАЩs feedback has been amazing.
IF you have not been in lately or you have been in the past and it was not your cup of tea you should pop your head around the door and take a re look, it still wonтАЩt be to every bodyтАЩs liking nothing ever can be.
BUT if you want to find 50 boys of all variationsтАЩ dancing to their heartтАЩs content to the most up to date international music there is only one place to go.

Many thanks to you out there that have supported the bar over the past few years.

Mark

July 31st, 2009, 15:32
How do these bars work? Do you sit down have a drink and watch the boys or is it takeaways? I've always wondered.

If I ever see Pattaya again I will definitely pop my head in er come and visit?

So the biggest change is not the underwear or any other little trifle like that but the number of boy?

July 31st, 2009, 15:42
It has been a long time since I posted ... sadly I have not been in Thailand for a couple of years now :(

From the outside, I have to say that it does look as though KD has continued it's progression into being one of the most lively, entertaining and friendly venues in Pattaya. I was always a big fan of KD as the welcome was always warm whether it was a busy or quiet night.

It was my favourite gogo venue, where there was never any pressure, the guys loved to chat and if you were in a frame of mind for a little sleaze, the gaping shorts would always fill that need :)

Congratulations Mark on your success and one day I may make it back.

(ps I am not Fattman)

regards :salute:

CoffeeBreak
July 31st, 2009, 15:53
Mark writes:

"I think many you have missed the point I was trying to make by placing to two videos together".......

Well I have looked briefly at both video's and can see no difference. No matter how deluded this bar owner is about his 'establishment' , the truth is that Sunee Plaza is a dump, full of glue sniffers, criminals and misers.
Those who I have spoken to recently say that KD gets so boring after barely half an hour in the place they leave quickly and say they will not return.

July 31st, 2009, 15:57

- ajarntrade

...........SO DON'T GO!

Not going is just as easy as being a moaning arsehole.

:cheers:

Hi fatman41 I hope you make it back.

This is just plain nasty. And not the way to win customers actually. Maybe Mark should offer to turn the blinking lights off if an epileptic comes to visit and makes that known at the door, are swirling lights OK and glitter balls etc. I imagine it must be seriously scary going to a disco for an epileptic you could never know when suddenly the blinking lights were going to blink. And there are plenty of other lights to use so it would hardly be a train smash.

x in pattaya
July 31st, 2009, 15:59
... full of glue sniffers, criminals and misers.
Those who I have spoken to recently say that KD gets so boring after barely have [sic] an hour in the place they leave quickly and will not return.

Well it's nice to know the glue sniffers, criminals and misers left after "have" an hour and won't be back at KD. Hopefully that applies to any other friends you have as well.

July 31st, 2009, 16:03
Mark writes:"
Well I have looked briefly at both video's and can see no difference. No matter how deluded this bar owner is about his 'establishment' , the truth is that Sunee Plaza is a dump, full of glue sniffers, criminals and misers.
Those who I have spoken to recently say that KD gets so boring after barely have an hour in the place they leave quickly and will not return.

IC are go go bars everywhere suddenly not in sleazy parts of town? Anyway what are "misers" doing there?

CoffeeBreak
July 31st, 2009, 16:34
'Anyway what are "misers" doing there'?'
Cedric dear:
Sunee Plaza is a place where cheap charlies go to get stale beer, sit outside in the non air con environment, gossip and try to get a reduced-price drug crazed whore.

July 31st, 2009, 16:52
Free range? I love alfresco. I thought that happened right along the entire strand?

MARK
July 31st, 2009, 17:40
Mark writes:

"I think many you have missed the point I was trying to make by placing to two videos together".......

Those who I have spoken to recently say that KD gets so boring after barely half an hour in the place they leave quickly and say they will not return.

Welcome back noticed the coffee brake did not put you in a better frame of mind.
A brief look! Could 7 minutes not keep with your attention span?

MARK
July 31st, 2009, 17:52
'Anyway what are "misers" doing there'?'
Cedric dear:
Sunee Plaza is a place where cheap charlies go to get stale beer, sit outside in the non air con environment, gossip and try to get a reduced-price drug crazed whore.

Now I have changed my mind about you CoffeeBreak I thought you were an asshole,
But have decided that you know so much about Sunee Plaza you must have a terrible incident there that has scared you for life.
To help out I am sure I have seen an advertisement for counseling in spice magazine.
Best regards get well soon.

Mark

zinzone
July 31st, 2009, 20:25
mark why is it when anyone says something nice about your bar you are purring. When criticism is levelled you resort to insults?
the fact you sponsor adverts on this web site does not give you any rights greater than those who do not .
I have been to krazy dragon and it really is nothing special with a very limited number of off-able boys.

July 31st, 2009, 22:06
Nothing worse.

Some of their own teeth but only a semi-prolapsed rectum? That sort of compromise?

July 31st, 2009, 23:11
Dear Mark,

I have only been in KD a couple of times in March this year and I loved it!

I shall be with you in September for my birthday - drinks on me that night!!

All the best and well done you for working all the time to make yours a great bar.

MARK
August 1st, 2009, 02:09
mark why is it when anyone says something nice about your bar you are purring. When criticism is levelled you resort to insults?
the fact you sponsor adverts on this web site does not give you any rights greater than those who do not .
I have been to krazy dragon and it really is nothing special with a very limited number of off-able boys.

I think you deserve an answer to your question.

You can level as much criticism at me and my bar if it is warranted and it is appreciated if the criticism is valid.
But I personal think it un warranted to label over 44 bars and other businesses with the same brush.I PERSONALLY FIND IT INSULTING when he refers to every body that visits in his words Sunee Plaza is a dump, full of glue sniffers, criminals and misers. That is an insult to 70% of gay visitors to pattaya.

Ron-Heng Vancouver
August 1st, 2009, 04:32
Hi Mark,

I appreciate your writing about your KZ bar and I and my bf will plan to visit when we are in Pattaya Dec/Jan. I sense you take your business seriously and you have "stuck with it", trying to work as hard as possible to make your establishment a worthwhile place to visit.

Frankly, it is often the case in this forum that people are mean to each other and are quite angry. Not really being that familiar with Pattaya, I was anxious to hear about the "dangers" and poor impressions left by writers concerning Sundee Plaza.... is it that bad????

We'/ll most assuredly stop by your bar and maybe meet some of your nice employees.,

Ron and Ben
\Vancouver

August 1st, 2009, 08:50
Mr Coffeebreak why dont you run along from Sunee up to the terrace at Cafe Royale with your colostomy bag and let us with a pulse have a bit of fun.

August 1st, 2009, 09:41
Great double video post!
There's quite a difference in the energy level of the boys between the older video and the new one. And I also like the music in the new vid a lot more.

You're certainly getting better at making vids Mark :blackeye:

MARK
August 1st, 2009, 10:37
Hi Mark,

I appreciate your writing about your KZ bar and I and my bf will plan to visit when we are in Pattaya Dec/Jan. I sense you take your business seriously and you have "stuck with it", trying to work as hard as possible to make your establishment a worthwhile place to visit.

Frankly, it is often the case in this forum that people are mean to each other and are quite angry. Not really being that familiar with Pattaya, I was anxious to hear about the "dangers" and poor impressions left by writers concerning Sundee Plaza.... is it that bad????

We'/ll most assuredly stop by your bar and maybe meet some of your nice employees.,

Ron and Ben
\Vancouver

It is a well known fact by the people that live here that Sunee Plaza is now becoming the main destination for the gay visitors to Pattaya .
Take a look at the new http://www.suneeplaza.info site that has had around 90.000 hits since its launch 2 months ago.
Like all place itтАЩs not perfect but as for you question for is it safe Yes. As safe as any other place in Pattaya , No you donтАЩt want to wonder around at 2pm in the morning drunk dripping in gold or wads of money hanging out of your pocket but that goes for any other place here.
Some bars you enter you may find the boys not to your taste for whatever reason thatтАЩs simple just walk back out the door and head to the next bar there are plenty of bars to choose from.
Visitors and residence alike are fed up with paying extortionate prices for the drinks with very little or repetitive entertainment well they visit a place.
ItтАЩs down to the bar owners and other business owner to start encouraging visitors back to Thailand with reasonable affordable accommodation and attractions and stop resting on their LoralтАЩs and twidderling there fingers waiting for tourist to return.
If my post are starting to sound arrogant I apologize as I donтАЩt mean them to be, but last night we were standing room only for one and a half hours and this is the low season.

August 1st, 2009, 10:52
Not really being that familiar with Pattaya, I was anxious to hear about the "dangers" and poor impressions left by writers concerning Sundee Plaza.... is it that bad????

The short answer is No.

Given the intense feelings expressed in this thread, perhaps I should begin by saying that I don't have any stake in this, being merely a visitor, about once a year, to Pattaya. On every trip, I make visits to both Boyztown and the Pattayaland bars, as well as to Sunnee... and other places. I have a personal preference for SOME bars in the Pattayaland area, but that is only because they have the bigger, more muscular/masculine boys that suit my taste. I rarely find this type of boys in the Sunnee bars, but that is as far as my preferences go. I don't have any bias against any bar or area. It's just a question of the type of boys. There are in fact many bars in Pattayaland too, particularly in Soi Pattayaland 1, which have the smaller, younger boys that don't get my heartrate up.

That said, and since this thread is about Krazy Dragon, when KD has 50 boys (and more), I would imagine that they have boys that suit most tastes, so here again, we cannot apply the generalisation about the "Sunnee Plaza type" to KD. However, since I am not currently in Pattaya, I can't speak with any authority as to what his 50 boys look like. I too look forward to making my next visit and hope to see some boys in his stable whom I can off.

As for dangers, in the daytime and during operating hours in the evening, I wouldn't say that Sunnee Plaza is any different from the Pattayaland area. It may be true that there is the occasional glue sniffer or rough-looking type, but we're talking "occasional". The alleys of Sunnee Plaza are fairly bright from the neon signs, and populated by waiters, doormen and passing customers, not forgetting the patrons sitting and relaxing in many open bars facing the streets.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg37/macaroni21_2008/sawatdee-gay-thai/sunnee_5178sgt27.jpg

There are A FEW bars in the Sunnee area with boys who look distinctly below 18, but all you have to do is to walk out and sit some place else. There are also REPORTS of young teens trawling the streets for custom, but they must be quite rare because I have not encountered any personally. In all my years, no kid or pimp has propositioned or hassled me on the streets of Sunnee. Furthermore, while this aspect is undesirable, it doesn't make Sunnee unsafe. There are no reports of police hauling visitors away just because you're sitting two yards from a kid, minding your own business.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg37/macaroni21_2008/sawatdee-gay-thai/sunnee_5180sgt25.jpg

What may have given people the wrong impression are: (1) the early years, (2) the state of the streets leading to Sunnee Plaza, (3) the Arab habitues.

1. When Sunnee Plaza was much quieter, before most bars moved in, the place did attract some unsavoury types. If I compare my memories of then and now, I think things have improved a lot.

2. Saisong Soi 17 (colloquially known as Soi VC Hotel) is quite alright, though relatively quiet. If one associates quietness with danger, then that is an unfortunate impression. In any case, Soi 17 is not dead. There are food vendors here and there and halfway to Sunnee Plaza, there is Howards Guest House with its open seating in front. Soi Yensabai is another matter. It has the same look as in the early years, dark, filled with trash in places. You do get the impression that strange people may jump out from around corners. That said, so far, no one has jumped out at me in the times that I chose to walk that street at night. The trash and rats however has made me want to avoid it. But the state of the streets leading to Sunnee Plaza should not be confused with Sunnee Plaza itself. (For map references, see shamelessmack.wordpress.com/2008/08/01/directions-to-sunnee-pattaya/ (http://shamelessmack.wordpress.com/2008/08/01/directions-to-sunnee-pattaya/)

3. I have heard people say (in whispers because they know it is not politically correct) that having to walk past many Arab men on the way to Sunnee turned them off. Indeed, the Arab quarter starts from Saisong Soi 16, and intensifies by Soi 17. My view is that this is nothing more than racial stereotyping. Too many Westerners have an unfounded belief that Middle-eastern-looking people are dangerous and prone to violence.

cdnmatt
August 1st, 2009, 11:39
Hi Mark,

Ron and Ben
\Vancouver

No, it's perfectly safe, as long as you're not a complete moron. The reason Sunnee has a bad reputation is because it was previously the hot spot for child sex tourists, which attracted lots of street kids, sleaze bags, and other problems. The police cracked down heavily on it though, and still continue to do so. It has a bad rep for underage sex, but it's been cleaned up a huge amount over the past couple years. Sunnee bars are the ones that are constantly raided though, and not so much in other places like Boyztown.

MARK
August 1st, 2009, 11:46
I have had two fire checks this year and 1 ID for age of staff I don't think that is unreasonable, and that goes for about 95% of the bars in the area.

x in pattaya
August 1st, 2009, 12:06
I don't have any bias against any bar or area. It's just a question of the type of boys.

And yet on your blog you promote the notion:

Furthermore, from online forums, I have heard that many boys are also into drugs, and robbery and knife-fights sometimes occur. Particularly chilling is an advisory that one shouldnтАЩt be walking alone in Sunnee after 2 a.m. However, my limited experience is that these warnings are unduly alarmist.

What may have given people the wrong impression are: (1) the early years, (2) the state of the streets leading to Sunnee Plaza, (3) the Arab habitues.

The streets are pretty much like any streets away from the tourist center and it's not at all difficult to reach Sunee without subjecting yourself the "the Arab habitues," and if it seems unavoidable and really bothers you, wear a burqa.

And anyway you seem to find it distasteful to walk along a street where Thais are going about their daily business. Maybe it could be arranged to have a pathway solely occupied by blue-eyed Aryan habitues throwing rose petals as you sally forth.

The problem with Day-Night is the relative distance from the town centre, particularly since I dislike having to use transport in Pattaya, although the district itself has plenty of amenities like food, ATMs and convenience stores.

It is some 500 тАУ 600 metres from the intersection of Second Road and Pattaya South Road (for minibuses to Jomtien), and 700 metres to the Boyztown bars тАУ a sweaty walk in the hot, dry season, a drenched one in the wet season. ItтАЩs not even a pleasant walk. Pattaya South Road is congested with pushcarts and other stalls, and the traffic can be quite noisy.

But others seem to like this area, and many more like тАУ no, they love, and swear by тАУ Sunnee. To each his own, I suppose.

cdnmatt
August 1st, 2009, 13:12
I have had two fire checks this year and 1 ID for age of staff I don't think that is unreasonable, and that goes for about 95% of the bars in the area.

Yeah, but you're KD, so that's a little different. You're probably the most upscale go-go bar in that area, but you can't say the same goes for the others. I was recently in Kuala Lumpur for a few weeks, and when I got back, at least two if not three of the go-go bars were closed due to police raids. Or just last night I was at a go-go, and all of a sudden the music and lights went out, door got locked, and a few of the boys took off upstairs. I wasn't allowed to leave for about 10 - 15 mins. Again, I know KD isn't anything like that at all though.

Nonetheless, I love Sunnee, and whenever I'm looking for a few drinks and some good eye candy, that's where I always go. Has more of a small-town feeling to it, instead of trying to be a commercialized gay area similar to Walking Street, which is what Boyztown tries to do. Only reason I ever goto Boyztown is for the cabaret shows, which are far better than anything Sunnee offers.

Put in a QUALITY cabaret show Mark, and I bet you steal some business from Boyztown. :)

MARK
August 1st, 2009, 13:22
Not really being that familiar with Pattaya, I was anxious to hear about the "dangers" and poor impressions left by writers concerning Sundee Plaza.... is it that bad????

The short answer is No.

Given the intense feelings expressed in this thread, perhaps I should begin by saying that I don't have any stake in this, being merely a visitor, about once a year, to Pattaya. On every trip, I make visits to both Boyztown and the Pattayaland bars, as well as to Sunnee... and other places. I have a personal preference for SOME bars in the Pattayaland area, but that is only because they have the bigger, more muscular/masculine boys that suit my taste. I rarely find this type of boys in the Sunnee bars, but that is as far as my preferences go. I don't have any bias against any bar or area. It's just a question of the type of boys. There are in fact many bars in Pattayaland too, particularly in Soi Pattayaland 1, which have the smaller, younger boys that don't get my heartrate up.

That said, and since this thread is about Krazy Dragon, when KD has 50 boys (and more), I would imagine that they have boys that suit most tastes, so here again, we cannot apply the generalisation about the "Sunnee Plaza type" to KD. However, since I am not currently in Pattaya, I can't speak with any authority as to what his 50 boys look like. I too look forward to making my next visit and hope to see some boys in his stable whom I can off.

As for dangers, in the daytime and during operating hours in the evening, I wouldn't say that Sunnee Plaza is any different from the Pattayaland area. It may be true that there is the occasional glue sniffer or rough-looking type, but we're talking "occasional". The alleys of Sunnee Plaza are fairly bright from the neon signs, and populated by waiters, doormen and passing customers, not forgetting the patrons sitting and relaxing in many open bars facing the streets.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg37/macaroni21_2008/sawatdee-gay-thai/sunnee_5178sgt27.jpg

There are A FEW bars in the Sunnee area with boys who look distinctly below 18, but all you have to do is to walk out and sit some place else. There are also REPORTS of young teens trawling the streets for custom, but they must be quite rare because I have not encountered any personally. In all my years, no kid or pimp has propositioned or hassled me on the streets of Sunnee. Furthermore, while this aspect is undesirable, it doesn't make Sunnee unsafe. There are no reports of police hauling visitors away just because you're sitting two yards from a kid, minding your own business.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg37/macaroni21_2008/sawatdee-gay-thai/sunnee_5180sgt25.jpg

1. When Sunnee Plaza was much quieter, before most bars moved in, the place did attract some unsavoury types. If I compare my memories of then and now, I think things have improved a lot.

2. Saisong Soi 17 (colloquially known as Soi VC Hotel) is quite alright, though relatively quiet. If one associates quietness with danger, then that is an unfortunate impression. In any case, Soi 17 is not dead. There are food vendors here and there and halfway to Sunnee Plaza, there is Howards Guest House with its open seating in front. Soi Yensabai is another matter. It has the same look as in the early years, dark, filled with trash in places. You do get the impression that strange people may jump out from around corners. That said, so far, no one has jumped out at me in the times that I chose to walk that street at night. The trash and rats however has made me want to avoid it. But the state of the streets leading to Sunnee Plaza should not be confused with Sunnee Plaza itself. (For map references, see shamelessmack.wordpress.com/2008/08/01/directions-to-sunnee-pattaya/ (http://shamelessmack.wordpress.com/2008/08/01/directions-to-sunnee-pattaya/)

3. I have heard people say (in whispers because they know it is not politically correct) that having to walk past many Arab men on the way to Sunnee turned them off. Indeed, the Arab quarter starts from Saisong Soi 16, and intensifies by Soi 17. My view is that this is nothing more than racial stereotyping. Too many Westerners have an unfounded belief that Middle-eastern-looking people are dangerous and prone to violence.[attachment=0:3qukrkoq]SNC14048.jpg[/attachment:3qukrkoq]

MARK
August 1st, 2009, 13:51
It comes back to were the post started the changes at the Krazy Dragon.
Having a good business in a good location then building on that business and improving on what you have by listening to your customers.

I think it was a drug addicted cheep charly trawling the back alleys of Sunee at 2 in the morning that suggested that if i did not improve my business I would go bust with in 6 months, oh no that was coffeebrake got the two mixed up there for a second.

pennyboy
August 1st, 2009, 21:27
Heartfelt plea to Mark.

Please don't even think of putting on a cabaret show just like Copa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARK
August 2nd, 2009, 12:26
Heartfelt plea to Mark.

Please don't even think of putting on a cabaret show just like Copa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been there done that it wend down like a lead brick total wast of money approximately 1 out of 30 customers want to sit and watch a second rate cabaret show in a gogo bar.
PLEASE NOTE that is my own opinion of my show in my bar. :salute:

August 6th, 2009, 15:33
All said and done the back alleys of Sunee certainly sound like the more exciting option. Are your boys free range?

MARK
August 6th, 2009, 18:30
All said and done the back alleys of Sunee certainly sound like the more exciting option. Are your boys free range?

Not wanting to look stupid Cedric can you tell me what you mean by free range ? :idea:

August 7th, 2009, 22:36
Ah "free-range" means they 'freely range' around eating herbs, grubs and whatnot in the sunshine.

Its a method of keeping poultry for one example or Spanish black pig for another.

The quality colour and taste of the ham in the pigs case is far superior "free range" to anything else especially if they have access to oak trees that give plenty of acorns. Such produce produced free range fetch premium prices in the supermercado.

The better stuff is also usually "organic free range", meaning no pesticides or hormones are used either. What you get is a condensed flavour de region. Like lamb in Oman that wanders around nibbling on wild herbs, this imparts a unique and delicious flavour and aroma of the area.

Pigs kept in isolation-ward like concrete bunkers under artificial lighting and fed on hormone, sterilised sheep blood and bone or fish meal and heavily dosed with antibiotics these have a tasteless flavour and nasty texture a bit like a watery sponge with just a lingering whiff of something fishy perhaps, a bit like an unwashed foreskin.

Hope that helps.

August 7th, 2009, 22:49
Like lamb in Oman that wanders around nibbling on wild herbs, this imparts a unique and delicious flavour and aroma of the area.

Wild sheep in Oman??? Goats, yes - sheep, no. Dream on, Muffin, as usual .....

August 7th, 2009, 23:12
Did you eat something nasty that has left you with permanent open bowel syndrome?

Think if you look again at my post or your quote I said "wild herbs" not wild sheep. Are you seeing pink elephants again? :drunken:

The wild sheep or Arabian Tahr are mostly almost extinct in the wild only to be found in zoos and private collections, a rare national treasure and not eaten by anything barring the equally rare leopard which might take one out of the few reintroduced ones.

August 9th, 2009, 12:28
Think if you look again at my post or your quote I said "wild herbs" not wild sheep.

And where exactly, may I ask, do you imagine the "lamb in Oman that wanders around nibbling on wild herbs" do their wandering and find these "wild herbs"? In the Empty Quarter??

The wild sheep or Arabian Tahr are mostly almost extinct in the wild

LOL!! Arabian Tahr are goats!!!! Maybe you opted to refer to sheep and lambs instead of goats and kids in case the word kid started your friend Brad foaming at the mouth again!

Muffin, your posts are starting to become so fanciful, and your personal experience is so clearly lacking, that I am starting to have doubts about whether you have ever been abroad at all, let alone live in the New Territories in Hong Kong. Dream on .....

MARK
August 9th, 2009, 13:46
Thanks for the detailed explanation on free range animals, that one I think I managed to work out a long long time ago but thank you anyway. :idea:

So are the boys of Sunee free range? :scratch: :study:
Ah "free-range" means they 'freely range' around eating herbs, grubs and whatnot in the sunshine. :sunny:
I CAN assure you they must be free range I see then running up and down the streets all day and night eating herbs, grubs. :thumbright:

MARK

x in pattaya
August 9th, 2009, 15:06
Been there done that it went down like a lead brick total waste of money approximately 1 out of 30 customers want to sit and watch a second rate cabaret show in a gogo bar.

I hope other bar owners read that. I can't believe that someone went to Tawan Bar and then wrote this:

While other bars have steadily raised the slickness quotient of their shows тАУ e.g. even the cheap-looking Classic Boys had a better underwater show than Copa of Pattaya тАУ at Tawan, they remained amateurish. There were no тАЬdancingтАЭ acts to speak of, if тАЬdancingтАЭ means choreographed and rehearsed steps set to music. At Tawan, many items took the form of throwing a few guys together, clad in leather, tumescent cocks strangled by rubber bands, and letting them to do their thing with minimal instructions as to what that act is supposed to be about.

The music was almost incidental. Not only were there no steps danced to the rhythm of the music, the item itself did not have to coincide with the start or end of any song. When the stage controller felt that the performers had done enough of whatever they were doing, he would shine a hand-held laser at the DJ, who would then fade out the music and dim the lights. Taking the cue, the performers would stop doing whatever they were doing, give a wai to the seated patrons and leave the stage in any direction they pleased.

Going to a gogo bar ... especially a muscle gogo bar ... looking for a little toe-tapping with the Rockettes or a reprise of Fame is like going to Jomtien in the hopes of seeing synchronized swimming.

[attachment=0:x9b2w9t5]synchronized_swimmers.jpg[/attachment:x9b2w9t5]

Brad the Impala
August 9th, 2009, 15:33
Think if you look again at my post or your quote I said "wild herbs" not wild sheep.

And where exactly, may I ask, do you imagine the "lamb in Oman that wanders around nibbling on wild herbs" do their wandering and find these "wild herbs"? In the Empty Quarter??

Dyslexia followed by rationalising ....................that follows a pattern!

Ever heard of sheep "grazing"? They do it in Oman too.

August 11th, 2009, 17:56
Sorry Mark that I didn't respond to your personal mail asking what "free range" meant, I thought my explanation here was sufficient.

I've never been to Sunee and I probably never will intentionally but that's cause I have no reason to go back to Pattaya, once would seem enough, but Im sure your prostitutes are all above board.

May I ask if they find it a compromise working in that area or is this just an uptight ageing expat issue? Whichever It seems to me that this sort of rectitude is the most vulgar kind and totally misplaced given the reasons why most of the pervs are in Pattaya in the first place.

Im sure most with a few obvious discerning exceptions take what ever they can get even if its face down in an open sewer.

Maybe you're trying too hard :cheers:

cdnmatt
August 11th, 2009, 19:54
May I ask if they find it a compromise working in that area or is this just an uptight ageing expat issue? Whichever It seems to me that this sort of rectitude is the most vulgar kind and totally misplaced given the reasons why most of the pervs are in Pattaya in the first place.

Im sure most with a few obvious discerning exceptions take what ever they can get even if its face down in an open sewer.

Geez, don't have too positive of an outlook on life, or anything. You might actually make someone else happy that way.

What turned you into such a grump?

MARK
August 12th, 2009, 02:34
I asked a perfecctaly simple question as to what you ment by freerange boys and you spuek out a lod of bullshit get a life.

August 12th, 2009, 09:25
Cdnmatt responses like that above from Mark are enough to make anyone grumpy, did he want a quote from a dictionary? Why didn't he just use one.

I took the time to give him an accurate as possible description of the term "free range" and he has a mid life crisis, on top of sending me private mails before hand begging to know what it means.

So as far as Im concerned saving face be damned he's full of shit and his business must be in it too. Ever heard of quality not quantity Marky Mark? Ever heard of location location location, if not look them up. It wont help you if you go around with a cattle truck picking up the loads of mainliners............. actually forget it I can only imagine what type you must be to be involved in your little line of business anyway. Hardly worth my time and effort.

You have certainly helped change my mind though, Im sure there are plenty of better and safer places for everyone than Sunee to get ripped off for a beer and a bunch of desperate looking bruised anorexics displayed in American boxers. :puke:

August 12th, 2009, 09:33
I asked a perfecctaly simple question as to what you ment by freerange boys and you spuek out a lod of bullshit get a life.

1 out of 10 COULD DO BETTER mother must be busy fornicating

MARK
August 12th, 2009, 10:43
Cdnmatt responses like that above from Mark are enough to make anyone grumpy, did he want a quote from a dictionary? Why didn't he just use one.

I took the time to give him an accurate as possible description of the term "free range" and he has a mid life crisis, on top of sending me private mails before hand begging to know what it means.

So as far as Im concerned saving face be damned he's full of shit and his business must be in it too. Ever heard of quality not quantity Marky Mark? Ever heard of location location location, if not look them up. It wont help you if you go around with a cattle truck picking up the loads of mainliners............. actually forget it I can only imagine what type you must be to be involved in your little line of business anyway. Hardly worth my time and effort.

You have certainly helped change my mind though, Im sure there are plenty of better and safer places for everyone than Sunee to get ripped off for a beer and a bunch of desperate looking bruised anorexics displayed in American boxers. :puke:

Told you I was slow at working things out just relised how you made Posting Freak! All fits in to place now keep up the good work you wlll soon make the 2000 post. :cheers: :geek:

August 12th, 2009, 12:36
COULD DO BETTER mother must be busy fornicating

Busy fornicating :laughing5:

Could do better? What a lovely, generous and kindly old fart you must, that or you have illegal designs for our backward little kindergarten pupil here.

August 12th, 2009, 12:49
Told you I was slow at working things out

My apologies, let me be clearer.

Free range = something you hooked from the gutter seconds before they slipped into a coma.

August 12th, 2009, 13:06
dont worry Mark, you are not the only one who has no idea what he is on about

August 12th, 2009, 13:25
You too? Im truly sorry. All confused? Or are you also running a seedy knock up shop in Sunee with rough trade rejects?

MARK
August 12th, 2009, 13:49
congratulations Cedric on winer of the most incohearent posts that I have ever come across :bis: :bis:

August 12th, 2009, 13:59
congratulations Cedric on winer of the most incohearent posts that I have ever come across :bis:

Is this the "The Guineas Book of World Records" pot calling the black competition or what.

Marks bebe send me another pvt message and I will attempt an explanation of what "book" means you obviously didn't come across too many in Blackpool.

:bis: Cute touch you indifferent little flower munching beach ball, you really know how to work your way into a man's heart. Kiss kiss

a447
August 12th, 2009, 15:45
I've never been to Sunee and I probably never will intentionally

Which means your posts are based purely on secondhand information and so are unreliable. You shouldn't post about something you have never experienced.

Hey, Cedric...do you also post as Latintopxxx? Just wondering.

August 13th, 2009, 01:23
I've never been to Sunee and I probably never will intentionally

Which means your posts are based purely on secondhand information and so are unreliable. You shouldn't post about something you have never experienced.

But a447, that would mean he couldn't post at all!

August 13th, 2009, 09:34

Think you will find Mark posted pictures of his "boys" right here on Sawatdee, and yes I have no desire to experience any of them. I'll leave that all to you.

a447
August 13th, 2009, 15:33
Im sure there are plenty of better and safer places for everyone than Sunee to get ripped off for a beer and a bunch of desperate looking bruised anorexics displayed in American boxers. :puke:

What? 99 baht for a beer is getting "ripped off???" Jeez, where do you go for a drink?

Just looking at the photos Mark has posted, which of the boys do you believe to be "desperate looking?" L, perhaps? or what about Mac? Gee, he sure looks desperate, doesn't he!

And who in the photos do you refer to when you describe them as being "anorexic?"

And which boys are "bruised?"

I must have missed something, 'cos i can't spot any bruises.

Mark, have you been beating up on the boys???!!

August 13th, 2009, 15:43
What? 99 baht for a beer is getting "ripped off???" Jeez, where do you go for a drink?

The curb in front of the 7-11, probably.

MARK
August 13th, 2009, 16:08
Ok OK i admit I beat them :blackeye: and pinch there food money :idea: if thay dont dance quick enugh, see how sad thay look i am so sorry I repent.

August 13th, 2009, 16:21
They get worse and worse. I must say L looks unwell. Mind showing us some leg its the best way to test for all round soundness.

I don't go to "bars to get a drink" a447. If you mean my daily G&T I get it sent up or at the pool or not at all depending on my mood.

x in pattaya
August 13th, 2009, 16:37
I don't go to "bars to get a drink" a447.

Yes. Nearly the last thing I think about when choosing a gogo bar would be the drinks or the price of a beer. Choreography & dancing, another issue that seems to cause some people endless conniptions, would be last.

I tend to focus on three things. The boys, the boys and the boys. If you need to get on a cheap drunk first in order to talk to the boys, then buy something at 7-Eleven, guzzle it at your guest house and then stagger out to the bars.

August 13th, 2009, 16:46
On the rare occasions I sally forth to the bars (last time was over a year ago), my priorities are (in order):

a) enforcement of non-smoking policy;
b) no hassling by mamasans;
c) the absence of katoey lip-synch extravaganzas;
d) the quality of the boys.

MARK
August 13th, 2009, 16:52
On the rare occasions I sally forth to the bars (last time was over a year ago), my priorities are (in order):

a) enforcement of non-smoking policy;
b) no hassling by mamasans;
c) the absence of katoey lip-synch extravaganzas;
d) the quality of the boys.

A,B,C All in order to to most customers satifaction.
D In the eye of the beholder.

MARK
August 13th, 2009, 17:01
They get worse and worse. I must say L looks unwell. Mind showing us some leg its the best way to test for all round soundness.

I don't go to "bars to get a drink" a447. If you mean my daily G&T I get it sent up or at the pool or not at all depending on my mood.

Cedric the perfect thing for you kiss it and will turn in to the boy of your dreams if that does not work kill it and cook the legs in some garlic and a little butter.

August 14th, 2009, 10:23
I do 7-11 for only two things, a blast of icy air-con and a shot of much needed liquid.

I honestly never have the time for go-go bars but I do pass them with more than just a bit of curiosity. Most handsome Princes wouldn't take me there and don't or the other way around, could be a bit insulting if you think about it. I've been to three in my life and those were the sex shows on soi 2 or 3 not sure, can't remember.

In one of the three places we went into I saw something quite strange, there was an expat who was so old he had to be carried in and out on a chair, dribbling all over the arm of one of his bearers. Maybe our departed Homintern? That would've make him at least 95 at time of death, as I was around nineteen/twenty at the time.

There was also a striking Japanese pop star (I later discovered) with big platinum hair who followed us onto the other two clubs with his two black suited minders in tow who looked Mongolian, dark and chunky. He was very enthusiastic and always sat next to me trying to make animated conversation and contact. Must have been the cheap drinks cause surely he must have known I couldn't understand a word of what he was saying. Complete gibberish. I smiled a lot and nodded, having to raise my long glass of seven-up (yuck) way too often. He got so drunk eventually his minders escorted him out of the place bent over and purple his hair hanging limp and dripping in sweat. I left shortly after.
Incredible I didn't know drinking could be such strenuous exercise, trying to forget he had puss waiting back at the suite no doubt.

I arrived back at almost the same time as he did much to my surprise, I quickly took steps to avoid contact feeling tired and desperate to brush my teeth.

Turns out he was staying at the same hotel as I was, I hadn't recognised him even though they had checked in at the same time as I had. He had looked altogether younger, boyish and wholesome in the daylight and fully sober, even his hair had looked less platinum and more natural somehow, might have used a coloured gel. We had spent the morning together at the pool acclimatising as you do.

I saw her alone at breakfast morning after the night before, first time I saw her alone or either of them at breakfast , she sitting cross legged eating no more than tea her mobile phone neatly by her side.