View Full Version : Tonight Only 29th July Krazy Dragon.

MARK
July 29th, 2009, 02:07
To night only Wednesday 29th July to celebrate being back up to 50 Go-go boys :cheers: , come and join us in the re numbering of the boys in their New shorts and receive One FREE boys drink.
Drinks usual price 99Bht
Mark. :salute:

jinks
July 29th, 2009, 13:17
Mark, you can also add this kind of event in our calendar.

MARK
July 29th, 2009, 13:45
Mark, you can also add this kind of event in our calendar.

will do should be able to put the next 6 months events up with in the next day or two. :drunken:

MARK
July 29th, 2009, 13:48
FOR ONE DAY ONLY! 29th July

To celebrate their new shorts and the boy's new numbering, the Krazy Dragon is making a ONE DAY ONLY SPECIAL OFFER. Come in and sit with a boy and the bar will pay for their drink. Find out what new number your favourite boy has got, or come along and see the new hosts. There are now over 50 for you to choose from! All customer drinks only 99B. Your first boy drink FREE!

PLUS if you off a boy after midnight it's only 100B !

DON'T MISS OUT! :thumbleft:

x in pattaya
July 29th, 2009, 14:01
To night only Wednesday 29th July to celebrate being back up to 50 Go-go boys :cheers: , come and join us in the re numbering of the boys in their New shorts and receive One FREE boys drink.
Drinks usual price 99Bht

As a properly registered VIP (and that acronym is NOT open to various interpretations) ...

If you would like to receive regular updates about The Krazy Dragon, and be first on the list to get V.I.P. invitations and notices of discounts, please visit the new krazy Dragon Web Site just click on the link on the lower part of the home page and we will do the rest.

Mark.

...imagine my shock and humiliation to have to learn of this event along with the common riff-raff loitering on this board.

One hopes at least that the seating for VIPs is suitably exclusive. One doesn't want to rub elbows with just anyone.

July 29th, 2009, 14:06
To celebrate their new shorts and the boy's new numbering

New shorts and new numbers...sounds so exciting. And a bit like check-in day at Auschwitz. Or maybe branding day down on the ranch.

x in pattaya
July 29th, 2009, 14:11

New shorts and new numbers...sounds so exciting. And a bit like check-in day at Auschwitz. Or maybe branding day down on the ranch.

Can we assume you didn't register for VIP status?

check-in day at Auschwitz

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3KIJt17keOY/R8x98a6mz3I/AAAAAAAAAtA/SmivZ1QUkUI/s400/colonel+klink.jpg

http://www.honestmediatoday.com/Counter_attack.gif

MARK
July 29th, 2009, 14:46
Drinks usual price 99Bht

As a properly registered VIP (and that acronym is NOT open to various interpretations) ...

If you would like to receive regular updates about The Krazy Dragon, and be first on the list to get V.I.P. invitations and notices of discounts, please visit the new krazy Dragon Web Site just click on the link on the lower part of the home page and we will do the rest.

Mark.

...imagine my shock and humiliation to have to learn of this event along with the common riff-raff loitering on this board.

One hopes at least that the seating for VIPs is suitably exclusive. One doesn't want to rub elbows with just anyone.

Sorry about the V.I.P invitations I have not sent any out as yet I am unsure of what I am doing and I DON'T want to make the mistake of forwarding on other peoples personal E mail Address,s .

Mark
It going to take me time to get this one working properly. :blackeye:

MARK
July 29th, 2009, 14:50

The boys are looking forward to there new shorts, just not sure why so many requests for the number 69, next time I am ordering 69A to Z :king:

x in pattaya
July 29th, 2009, 15:43
Sorry about the V.I.P invitations I have not sent any out as yet I am unsure of what I am doing and I DON'T want to make the mistake of forwarding on other peoples personal E mail Address,s .

Mark
It going to take me time to get this one working properly. :blackeye:

If you mean that you're worried that some people don't want to receive emails from a Thai gogo bar using those email addresses, just send out a bland email asking people to confirm that they're OK getting notices from KD at the indicated email address. Then only send out actual notices to the ones who confirm.

Or maybe I misunderstand your concern.

Incidentally I just received an SMS from someone telling me his new number. He didn't get 69. Who did?