PDA

View Full Version : KRAZY DRAGON Changed

foodforthought
July 28th, 2009, 15:45
The Krazy Dragon; my last visit was on the 15th July when they held a glow night, which I enjoyed immensely; I am also looking forward to the next one they have. I have to say that over the past couple of months, that the Krazy Dragon has changed, but I think Mark the owner has changed it so slowly, that being a customer at the K.D. I had not really noticed what had been happening. The d├йcor has been improved, inside and out. The music is better; all the drinks are reasonably priced, the whole place has a relaxing welcoming feel about it. Last night I call in the Dragon about 9p.m. with a friend and was amazed at the amount of customers they had, I know this is a popular place but when you are in there, you donтАЩt get the feeling it is still the low season in Pattaya. Full of dancing boys, and yes I mean dancing boys. I think, we counted approximately 50 boys and the majority of them on the tables, were dancing and really enjoying their selves. I think with this combination of all the subtle changes and the boys having fun; this is generating such an atmosphere it make you feel great.

Brad the Impala
July 28th, 2009, 23:30
Perhaps one day you will be allowed to visit The Venue?

MARK
July 29th, 2009, 02:17
Oh dear how frightening you know what happens if you get to popular, the only way out is down. look what has happened to the VENUE I hear you can hardly get a seat there now at the weekends. lets hope it stays that way, shows you what a bit of good publicity can do. no publicity is bad, as you see with both these Venues. :pirate:
There is an old saying I believe in never kick anybody on the way up you may need them on the way down. :salute:

Diec
July 29th, 2009, 05:56
I think Krazy Dragon is the best bar in the whole wide world. When my future husband asks me, "what we do tonight?" I tell him I think I want to go to Krazy Dragon. Well, when he hears this his eyes get big as saucers, and he starts to jump up and down on the bed in excitement. After he is done jumping up and down with excitement, he then quickly gets on his cell phone and calls all his friends. He tells them, "me lucky night, we go Krazy Dragon, me love Krazy Dragon, you come too!!" With Marks prices so inexpensive, my future husband's friends can afford to pay for their own drinks. We go and always have a happy time.

July 29th, 2009, 11:57
I spent one hour at Krazy Dragon and the lighting scheme gave me a head ache. There was not ONE solid light on in the place. I think that a few or even several blinking lights is ok, but OMG it was just so annoying! I ended up around the corner at NiceBoys and had a better time there. There is a boy there who is half Thai and half Finnish, what a cutie!

ajarntrade

August 2nd, 2009, 03:59
You say nearly 50 boys and most on tables. Well they don't have 50 tables. Not half that either. Useless post. Get the facts straight please. Thank you.

August 2nd, 2009, 04:49
I think Krazy Dragon is the best bar in the whole wide world. When my future husband asks me, "what we do tonight?" I tell him I think I want to go to Krazy Dragon. Well, when he hears this his eyes get big as saucers, and he starts to jump up and down on the bed in excitement. After he is done jumping up and down with excitement, he then quickly gets on his cell phone and calls all his friends. He tells them, "me lucky night, we go Krazy Dragon, me love Krazy Dragon, you come too!!" With Marks prices so inexpensive, my future husband's friends can afford to pay for their own drinks. We go and always have a happy time.

How old is this future husband of your, I only ask because the last time I jumped up and down on the bed I must have been all of 8 years old and i got a slap on the arse from my mother. It seems a child like thing to do, does he have any other child like characteristics? :reindeer: :reindeer: :reindeer:

Smiles
August 2nd, 2009, 05:12
Ironic that I was just recently thinking how very alike in their inanity are Diec and andyinoz . . . almost like they are the same dude, but with just enough minute difference that it may well possibly disguise their siamese-twin nature(s). Now one is talking to the other. :confused2: :crazy:

The often fraudulent World 'O Boardie Land continues apace on Sawatdee ... entertaining all.

Diec
August 2nd, 2009, 08:01
Oh Smiley, why don't you just keep asking people about non existent jobs your boyfriend can do? I think all your boyfriend is good for is a dick up his bum.

August 2nd, 2009, 08:16
Oh Smiley, why don't you just keep asking people about non existent jobs your boyfriend can do? I think all your boyfriend is good for is a dick up his bum.

I think you will find that the middle aged boyfriend pokes his dick in Smiles' old arse.......i'ts amazing what a Thai will do for a pickup truck. :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

andrewcraig
August 2nd, 2009, 08:26
interesting the two named members andyinoz and diec replied with a 15 minute gap, the only replies.

looks like they may be same guy

August 2nd, 2009, 08:34
interesting the two named members andyinoz and diec replied with a 15 minute gap, the only replies.

Don't give up the day job Sherlock...... :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

andrewcraig
August 2nd, 2009, 09:13

Don't give up the day job Sherlock.:

At least I have one

August 2nd, 2009, 09:25
I'm flattered I now have a STALKER :flower: :flower: :flower: Life must be boring in Manangatang

August 2nd, 2009, 10:52
LMTU/Bottoms Up, you could never be confused with the "2 illusive" posters" as they post in English, forming complete thoughts and sentences, whereas you post in some sort of stream of consciousness gibberish lacking in any grasp on reality. Surely it must be time for you to banned yet again.

MARK
August 2nd, 2009, 12:10
You say nearly 50 boys and most on tables. Well they don't have 50 tables. Not half that either. Useless post. Get the facts straight please. Thank you.

Think you should read the post a little better.
He said( I think, we counted approximately 50 boys and the majority of them on the tables, were dancing and really enjoying their selves.)

There are 17 tables with poles for 26 boys if you bothered to pop your head round the door you would find that the tables accommodate from the small table 1 boy medium table 2 boys large table 3 boys per round of dancing do the maths numberoneexpert". :tongue:

DCbob
August 2nd, 2009, 12:21
Not that I am complaining, but I must have had a giant table....because I had 5 dancing boys on my table at one time.

llz
August 2nd, 2009, 15:07
Not that I am complaining, but I must have had a giant table....because I had 5 dancing boys on my table at one time.
I guess it was rather a matter of big wallet ...

August 3rd, 2009, 11:06
I've had five too on the table in front of me, with four more on the next table. That, of course, was on a night when there were 20 boys and only 2 other customers. For a brief moment, I wondered if any table has collapsed under the weight of boys. Did Mark consult a structural engineer beforehand? :joker:

thrillbill
August 3rd, 2009, 11:32
... (I've said this before in another forum, I'm sure) The reason why The Venue or KD in Pattaya or the Telephone or Balcony Bars do so well is because the owners are there to keep an eye on things, making sure things are up to snuff --- It is a "no brainer" but some guys who invest in such entertainment venues, don't get it. Plenty of competition; thus, the customer sorts out the "crap" with good service and prices the bars/restaurants that are poorly run don't make a profit and lose customers.

August 5th, 2009, 20:31
"LMTU/Bottoms Up, you could never be confused with the "2 illusive" posters" as they post in English, forming complete thoughts and sentences, whereas you post in some sort of stream of consciousness gibberish lacking in any grasp on reality. Surely it must be time for you to banned yet again."

I agree. English must not be his first language. He can barely write a coherent sentence. I couldn't understand most of what he wrote. Maybe he writes in his own language and then just runs the text through a translation program. It doesn't work!

- ajarntrade

MARK
August 6th, 2009, 01:58
I've had five too on the table in front of me, with four more on the next table. That, of course, was on a night when there were 20 boys and only 2 other customers. For a brief moment, I wondered if any table has collapsed under the weight of boys. Did Mark consult a structural engineer beforehand? :joker:

Did Mark consult a structural engineer beforehand?

This is true no I did not but did dance around on the tables before we opened the bar and as I am the size of several Thai boys thought this test would be sufficient ! only resulting in the braking of one table :pale: much to my annoyance for being so stupid but did make a few miner adjustments before opening . :scratch: :thumbleft:

bing
August 6th, 2009, 04:00
I am not into numbers very much, but with a boy on each side and one standing off to the side and one or two on the table it is actually easy to gather an entourage around you. Heck, after a drink for a few of them and some bhat in the waist line of a few more, if you only had five for the evening you were not all that busy. Seems I seldom spend more than a thousnad baht at the KD on a given evening and can't think of a bar anyplace in the world where I consistently have a more delightful time. However, I sure can think of bars where I spend more and enjoy the time a lot less. Ah, the secret is out, I'm a dragonophile. If that is not a word, not to worry, I will officially make it one, now.