PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question from out of touch oldie

July 26th, 2009, 23:51
What is the off fee from charged by bars in Bangkok these days? And, do boys expect a tip for sitting with you on top of their tip for going with you?

Haven't offed a boy in years now, so I've forgotten.

Thanks for any help. (I can do a search for the latest tipping debate).

Diec
July 27th, 2009, 06:07
What is the off fee from charged by bars in Bangkok these days? And, do boys expect a tip for sitting with you on top of their tip for going with you?

Haven't offed a boy in years now, so I've forgotten.

Thanks for any help. (I can do a search for the latest tipping debate).

Then why don't you do one?

Sen Yai
July 27th, 2009, 20:04
It's OK justin, I understand your question.

The off fee in most Soi Twighlight bars is 400 baht these days. It may be less in some of the smaller Soi 6 / Soi Anumanrachadon bars.

No need to pay a 100 baht tip in the bar (for sitting with you) if you take him off and are going to pay a bigger tip later although, if offered, he will propobably say ┬етВм$ !

As you say, you can search for advice on tipping ......

July 27th, 2009, 21:27
Thanks Sen Yai for your answer. Unlike some, you haven't lost your powers of comprehension.

Wesley
July 28th, 2009, 00:51
Thanks Sen Yai for your answer. Unlike some, you haven't lost your powers of comprehension.

I don't think it was a matter of comprehension , it is likely the most posted topic here, some have gotten to the place they hate to respond again while as you say a search would get you mire information that you could comprehend. ehich maybe be the reason the simple answer Sen Yai is so good, If you read all the posts in it you may be more confused than you were in the beginning.

All the best in your quest and happy hunting.

Wes