PDA

View Full Version : Any Pattaya connoisseurs live in Los Angeles?

July 26th, 2009, 13:43
I travel to Thailand once a year in December and January. I wonder if any of my fellow travelers live in the LA area? Also wondering about your luck in attracting the Thai lads that live in LA.

Khor tose
July 26th, 2009, 14:25
I travel to Thailand once a year in December and January. I wonder if any of my fellow travelers live in the LA area? Also wondering about your luck in attracting the Thai lads that live in LA.

I used to visit LA quite often. The old Golden Golden Dragon(?) bar on Hollywood boulevard used to be great place to meet Thais. Now all the Asian action has moved to Club Jade on Sunset Boulevard, but I have only been once and it was very quite. Give it a try and let me know what night is best. :thumbleft:

July 26th, 2009, 23:34
The "Stone Bar" on Hollywood Blvd (near Vermont) in Thai Town is gay on Saturday night. It is very Thai mostly old country and first generation Thai guys. "Club Asia" has monthly nights at "Rich's" in San Diego; there next night will be August 8 and you can expect over 500 guy to show up. "Club Asia" is currently looking for a venue in the LA/LB area for either weekly of monthly Club meetings, but it is difficult to find a venue that is large enough. They tried "Hamburger Mary's" in Long Beach, but the turn out out stripped the capacity of the club. "Buddha Lounge" has lost it's venue and has been unable to locate another one at this time. All of the above information is current as of today.

Khor tose
July 27th, 2009, 03:30
The "Stone Bar" on Hollywood Blvd (near Vermont) in Thai Town is gay on Saturday night. It is very Thai mostly old country and first generation Thai guys. "Club Asia" has monthly nights at "Rich's" in San Diego; there next night will be August 8 and you can expect over 500 guy to show up. "Club Asia" is currently looking for a venue in the LA/LB area for either weekly of monthly Club meetings, but it is difficult to find a venue that is large enough. They tried "Hamburger Mary's" in Long Beach, but the turn out out stripped the capacity of the club. "Buddha Lounge" has lost it's venue and has been unable to locate another one at this time. All of the above information is current as of today.

Thanks soi10tom for the updates, but speaking of Long Beach, didn't ripples use to have an asian night too, or has my memory gone. By the way any action at silver daddies or is that gone now?

July 27th, 2009, 11:04
To my knowledge, Ripples in Long Beach still has an Asian night, with lots of cute asians. They also have a Latin night with some cute latin lads. However I also saw alot of asian boys at Bear Night...

Silverdaddies still is up, and occassionally I'll find a cute lad there. I find the most on Craigslist.

July 27th, 2009, 11:36
To my knowledge, Ripples in Long Beach still has an Asian night, with lots of cute asians. They also have a Latin night with some cute latin lads. However I also saw alot of asian boys at Bear Night...

Silverdaddies still is up, and occassionally I'll find a cute lad there. I find the most on Craigslist.

Your user name caught my attention. Any connection with N.Ireland Ballymena?

July 28th, 2009, 11:54
You are an astute man, Oogleman. Yes there is a connection to Ballymena, N. Ireland. Part of my ancestry is from that part of the world. I've visited, and seen the family graveyard, and family farm several years ago. Surprisingly, there's alot of Chinese restaurants, in that town of 100,000.

Are you familiar with the area?

kodiak
July 29th, 2009, 00:33
Stone bar in Thai Town ....i thought was gay on Friday nights...as i have been there many times....they have a nice show on the last Friday of each month.

Have not had any luck with asians myself in LA.........Rage used to have a fair amount of asians on Tuesdays....but i think that has fizzled out....now that Mickeys is up and running.....

I have had great success with Latinos in Los Angeles........!!!

Tuesdays : Circus Disco
Wed: Rage
Thursdays : Mickeys in WEHO or the Office in Long Beach
Fridays : Circus Disco
Saturdays : Arena
Sundays : Tempo

This is the best schedule in LA

there are a few others to hit occassionally...but am usually dissappointed

Not seen too many Thais....mostly Koreans and some Chinese

If anyone knows where to find gay Thais in LA......let me know...I sure have not found them.....

Diec
July 29th, 2009, 01:47
I must admit I do adore going to Mickeys and meeting their asian customers. However, on many occasions it get very crowded, and sometimes my walker gets in the way, especially when I want to dance. The wonderful thing about asian culture is they respect and revere older people. Not a night has gone by where I'm not surrounded by several 20 something asian boys picking my brain for the knowledge that life had given me. Although, I must admit that sometimes jealousy breaks out when some of the boys don't think they are getting their fair share of my time to talk with them. Why, once a fight almost erupted over which boy would get to rub my feet! I must say, Mickeys is the place to go in LA for asians, especially for you older gents.

July 29th, 2009, 11:32
Hi Diec,

I'm pleasantly surprised by your experience at Mickey's. I've been to Rage a couple times, and while there was a multitude of cute little asian boys on Friday nights, they all seemed to be only into themselves.

Would you say the lads like people our age in bars other than Mickey's?

And to the gentleman who likes the latinos..........I agree. I found a really precious-looking 18 year old latin boy just over from the border at a bath house once. Adorable, completely innocent, about 5'8" and 125 lbs, smooth as a baby. Spoke no English.

I'm also looking where the cute little latin boys, illegal or otherwise, who are just over from the mexican border and looking for a strong, white mentor. I've been looking for awhile, and trying to learn spanish in preparation!!

August 2nd, 2009, 15:41
I saw some cute asian boys in this bar called the Silver Fox in Long Beach on 5th and Redondo Blvd. Older gents in there with some younger boys mixed in.

I just got back from the club Ripples in Long Beach on 2nd street. It was Latin Night...........lots of really cute and boyish/innocent looking slim latin boys withy pouty lips. Next Saturday is Bear Night at this bar.

I'll be in Thailand last two weeks in December and first week in January. If there's any LA brethren who'd like to get together here or there, and share a beer in between boys, or organize a minor boat cruise with cute 18 to 25 year old bottom boys in Pattaya, then let me know.