PDA

View Full Version : Making friends in Bangkok

July 25th, 2009, 11:16
Hello,

I'll move to Bangkok soon, I would like to meet some guy so that I won't be completely alone and can also practise Thai language.

Could you suggest me some website where to look for friends? Thank you!

July 25th, 2009, 11:20
gayromeo.com

July 25th, 2009, 13:28
80% money boys? Pshaw. Maybe the ones who contact you, yes.

I have met Thai lawyers, students, businessmen, and doctors on gayromeo...none of them wanting money. There are some money boys there, of course, but they are in the minority and easily identified.

July 25th, 2009, 13:47
All the same people on romeo also have profiles on those other sites, it's the exact same crowd.

July 25th, 2009, 14:09
All of the fun boys left gay.c long ago. Most of them to GayRomeo, some went to manjam, and gaydar of course. So you what was there b4 (see above) along with the pros, of course.

July 25th, 2009, 14:14
"р╕Вр╕нр╕Зр╣Бр╕Чр╣Й farang р╕бр╕нр╕Зр╕лр╕▓р╕Др╕е р╣Йр╕▓р╕вр╕Др╕ер╕╢р╕ , р╣Др╕Чр╕вр╕Кр╕░р╕Фр╕ р╕Кр╕░р╕гр╣Йр╕▓р╕вр╣ Ар╕Юр╕╖р╣Ир╕нр╣Ар╕гр╕ ╡р╕вр╕Щр╕гр╕╣р╣Йр╣Ар Юр╕┤р╣Ир╕бр╣Ар╕Хр╕┤р б@

Gibberish, as usual...just like your English.

July 25th, 2009, 17:19

I have met Thai lawyers, students, businessmen, and doctors on gayromeo...none of them wanting money. There are some money boys there, of course, but they are in the minority and easily identified.

They're usually the over the hills and ugly ones... but then again Bunny is not picky :pukeright:

July 25th, 2009, 18:42

They're usually the over the hills and ugly ones... but then again Bunny is not picky :pukeright:

All under 30 and good-looking. The bunny is exceedingly picky.

gearguy
July 25th, 2009, 20:53
I agree with the bunny here; I've met some really great guys on gayromeo and they weren't money boys; at least not in the traditional sense. Yes, they expected a nice dinner out and then out to the bars and pubs but that's not much different then when I take a younger guy out here in the states.

But I've also met two guys, who have since become two of my very best friends in Thailand who make more than I do and I suspect more than just about every body on this board.

Two other places: www.manhunt.com (http://www.manhunt.com) and www.silverdaddies.com (http://www.silverdaddies.com)

Khor tose
July 25th, 2009, 21:25
I also agree with Bunny, and gear guy. Meet a teacher and a business owner on gay romeo. Both very nice guys and one is a possible Boy special.

July 26th, 2009, 03:23
Well, I guess I must have beat the overwhelming odds yet again tonight. Met a very cute 25 year-old Chinese-Thai engineer on gay romeo. Invited me to his place, had a few beers, watched a movie, then fucked our brains out. No money (not even for the beers).

Brad the Impala
July 26th, 2009, 05:19
Weren't you in a committed relationship?

lo-so
July 26th, 2009, 05:29
Brad - surely by now you have discerned that one must never allow facts to get in the way of a good, particularly sex, story- Who can doubt the veracity of BB?

Impulse
July 26th, 2009, 05:42
So Bunny,you have an open relationship.Maybe you revealed too much about yourself. :silent:

Khor tose
July 26th, 2009, 07:29
Weren't you in a committed relationship?

I believe he said "long term relationship" Brad. I don't know about BB or anyone else on this board, but I am in my early 60's. I prefer older boys 30+, but nevertheless it would be incredibly stupid of me to insist these virile young man only sleep with me. Since he has my okay to date others, I too occasionally get to spend a night with a stranger myself. I do not see anything wrong with that type of arrangement, but different strokes for different folks. I hope you understand this, but I am pleased when he is with me knowing he can get hotter sex elsewhere, but chooses to please me. Probably a big duhhhhhh in some books, but this is just my cup of tea.

July 26th, 2009, 11:33
Yes, I am in a long-term relationship. No, it is not a monogamous one at this point, though it was for many years. It is open and healthy, thanks for your concern.

topjohn5
July 26th, 2009, 19:45
Also, besides all the ones that have been mentioned do not forget www.thailovelinks.com (http://www.thailovelinks.com)
Lots of mostly normal Thai guys and I have meet several from there. You need to pay however to get the full benefit from that site but it is worth it.

Diec
July 27th, 2009, 06:10
Hello,

I'll move to Bangkok soon, I would like to meet some guy so that I won't be completely alone and can also practise Thai language.

Could you suggest me some website where to look for friends? Thank you!

What a maroon!! Moving to Bangkok and not knowing anything.

Smiles
July 27th, 2009, 06:26
" ... What a maroon!! Moving to Bangkok and not knowing anything ... "
What a moron!! Being Diec (or andyinoz) and not knowing nothing(sic). (Sorry, can't bring myself to type 'maroon' ... even with the (sic).

July 27th, 2009, 08:08
He sounds more like a burgundy than a maroon.

Khor tose
July 27th, 2009, 10:40
He sounds more like a burgundy than a maroon.

LOL This is a gay board, I am sure they are both lavenders.