PDA

View Full Version : Two Go Go Bars Close in Pattaya

Monty-old
April 7th, 2006, 13:28
All Boy Go Go in Yensabai Soi Has close for good ,is being riped out to make ready for reletting.
Lek's Go Go Boy Bar in Day/Night 1 has closed.Last night boys turned up for work but the place was locked up , & where told the bar is finnished.
L.M.T.U.is to busy, with other things, to keep you informed, Or he might Just not Know.
He Bangs Was Closed last night & has Sign to Let.

April 7th, 2006, 15:53
DELETED

April 7th, 2006, 18:56
Lek's Go Go Boy Bar in Day/Night 1 has closed.

Is Lek's karaoke also closed ? Lek's karaoke was one off the only places open all night mostly white Thai costumers .

The future and change of generation as well as less poooftas is now starting to have a impact on gay business

I think in Patong ( Phuket ) things where changing a lot afther tsunami. More and more trendy places are born and they stay open till 3 in the morning.

In Pattaya time stand still to long and if you find a good place like " Hollywood ", they have to close at 1 , just at the moment they have a full house !

April 7th, 2006, 22:05
You see a lot of you arent educated as me.The reason these places are closing is theres less people becoming poofs nowadays.With the low mortgage rates etc people are opting to get married. These businesses are dying out,sure there always has to be probaly 2 or 3 but the market for boy go go bars and boy bars was saturated but did you notice catering for mostly older gays or peds.Now listen for my thinking for the future,now if i was a enterprenuer i would start catering for those gay professional couples in their 30 s who are not interested in paying prostitutes.They want real gay bars/nightclubs,good gay hotels ,saunas etc.
The days of paying boys will be going out the door.Sure theres always going to be lonely poofs paying but the younger poofs are a lot different to the older poofs.
The future and change of generation as well as less poooftas is now starting to have a impact on gay business.The money of the future is now catering for the younger gays who are not overkeen on paying for sex.
Let me understand you.
So when these "younger" gays get older, they will all be attracted to older guys? And, if not, younger guys will be very happy to date these older gays, 30, 50 years older, without an economic hook? Amazing! Your "generation" has changed human nature!

April 7th, 2006, 22:18
Thaiquila, you are responding to a TROLL post. This is someone who gets his jollies tapping on the aquarium window and seeing fish like you shit themselves. Please don't bother.

April 7th, 2006, 23:41
boygeorge - me thinks :drunken:

April 8th, 2006, 05:57
mrsydney returns as......
boygeorge - me thinks

I hope there is not a bad copie, named boygeorge coming to take over from Mr Sydney! Let that beast die, end off all the huge words, end off all the non respect words to Thai people , no more bear fucking story's or story's about eating dog's ! The beast is retired ! Let it die !

andrewcraig
April 8th, 2006, 07:31
Im sick of your gobbledook baziel.Why dont you learn english.

There are a couple of aussie bars in Walking Street where you can learn to speak real proper Redfern

Thats shit gobbledook

Monty-old
April 8th, 2006, 08:37
L.M.T.U. I did not say He Bangs was closed for good, ONLY last Night, whitch it was,
And Leks Go Go is still closed, Day /Night. Not Leks Sunnee plaza Now Voilet Bar, You silly sod

Mr Sydney, Bazel. & others.
Now ,Now , Boys Be Nice to each other, It does not cost a thing.
Unless you stay at Monty's B & B . 600 to 700 bht per night Plus Free breakfast.
Monty" pool Bar is closed for for a few days for pump repairs.
You did not Know that ,Did you L.M.T Y. and by the way,
I like sailors, But your millitry man is not bad. I could swing both ways.

April 8th, 2006, 11:53
I find Bazil's english much easier to understand than boygeorge (syd)

April 8th, 2006, 12:16
I agree with goodlad that Baziel's English use is easier to understand. I would add that the ideas he expresses, while not always cogent, are innocuous compared to those of boygeorge (syd).

bucknaway
April 8th, 2006, 12:20
Leks boys is closed? I spent a year there one night watching their show....

I thought the place was very nice, large and comfortable. Other than that it was the same old same old.

Hey! I know what! Lets pool our money and open a boy bar that is no different than any other boy bar and lets put it in a place where there is not a lot of foot traffic! :geek:

April 8th, 2006, 13:14
DELETED

April 9th, 2006, 01:46
And i hope this time the flamin front door is not locked otherwise

and thats why i will be staying there as well as the reason im banned from everyone else.

Not there ? Wy the flaming front door is locked ? :clown:

Monty-old
April 9th, 2006, 09:59
Engish you will get John from your part Of London

I went down the frog and toad,to visit the rubberty tub, He Bangs, What a chester lock I got, B/F you, and 3 shielas, My No 1 was not is sight, and No one else, Looked at my hickory dickery dock, It was after 10, So Back down the frog And Toad to have a kip at ( MONTY'S B & B Only 600 bht to 700 bht with free Pommy Breakfast.) and you know my door is always open. from 9am to 1 am. Come on down anytime for a chin wag.
I know it not the Queens English, BUT IT IS THIS QUEENS Aussie/English
John You can translate ,OR we could leave it up to L.M.T.U. Or is he to posh.

April 10th, 2006, 02:02
Who has stayed at MONTYS lately? Who has stayed in the 2nd room up the stairs?

I remembering that I spewed up in that room . Is anyone staying in it right now.

Channel did and used your ( spewed ) to puke for his last perfume ! A real hit , Way you make Monty so rich, Bill ?