PDA

View Full Version : NEW GOGO BAR SUNEE

July 21st, 2009, 22:31
HELLO
IS THE NEW GOGO BAR (PETER`S BISTRO) AT THE SUNEE PLAZA NOW OPEN ?
THANK YOU FOR A ANSWER.

Diec
July 22nd, 2009, 01:31
No answer for idiots who post in caps.

Your welcome in advance.

July 22nd, 2009, 06:00

Your welcome in advance.

You must have very little in your life if you can get upset over some capital letters.

Have you considered therapy?

:cheers:

Smiles
July 22nd, 2009, 07:44
Pat, please ignore idiots like Diec. In his his post above you will find encapsulated the sum total of his use to this message board.

July 22nd, 2009, 08:23
NUFF ALREADY.... WILL SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THE OP'S QUESTION!!!!! :angryfire:

latintopxxx
July 22nd, 2009, 10:43
who cares if a new go go bar has opened up...like something new is gloing to be revealed...same formula...pick bitch whores off the street...place on stage...wiggle butt...sell butt...everyone happy....

July 22nd, 2009, 11:55

Your welcome in advance.

Similarly, no answer for idiots who don't know the difference between "your' and "you're".

Diec
July 22nd, 2009, 16:12
Smiles, you keep cheating on your love of life, (I can understand why you would) and Rabbit, if you didn't understand what I was saying do to a typo, then you really are stupid. What a couple of Maroons!! You two really need to get a life.

July 22nd, 2009, 16:30
Hmmm...nit-picking about spelling and grammar somehow makes one a loser with no life, while nit-picking about capitalization does?

Brad the Impala
July 22nd, 2009, 17:39
if you didn't understand what I was saying do to a typo, then you really are stupid

That would be due to a typo.

Khor tose
July 22nd, 2009, 18:49
Come on Brad and Bunny give the man a break. Diec graduated first in his class at LMTU's school for the English language.

MiniMee
July 22nd, 2009, 19:44
Hmmm...nit-picking about spelling and grammar somehow makes one a loser with no life, while nit-picking about capitalization does?

Didn't you mean ".....doesn't?"

puckered_penguin
July 22nd, 2009, 20:41

Didn't you mean ".....doesn't?"

''Don't you mean doesn't'' would be more correct as he meant it then and probably still does - didn't he?

July 22nd, 2009, 21:44
VERY FUNNY AND IDIOTIC
UNTIL TODAY NO ANSWER FOR MY QUESTION, NEW GOGO BAR OPEN ?
I ASK FOR THE NEW GOGO BAR, IS OPEN OR NOT,
I NOT ASK NOTHING ABOUT BIG LETTERS.

I THING NEXT TIME, IF I HAVE A QUESTION, IT IS BETTER I ASK SMALL CHILDREN, AND I`M SURE, I GET THE CORRECT ANSWER

VERY FUNNY THIS FORUM

jimnbkk
July 22nd, 2009, 22:38
VERY FUNNY AND IDIOTIC
UNTIL TODAY NO ANSWER FOR MY QUESTION, NEW GOGO BAR OPEN ?
I ASK FOR THE NEW GOGO BAR, IS OPEN OR NOT,
I NOT ASK NOTHING ABOUT BIG LETTERS.

I THING NEXT TIME, IF I HAVE A QUESTION, IT IS BETTER I ASK SMALL CHILDREN, AND I`M SURE, I GET THE CORRECT ANSWER

VERY FUNNY THIS FORUM

"funny" as in "peculiar" rather than "funny" as in "haha" I think.

TrongpaiExpat
July 22nd, 2009, 23:01
Pat: Perhaps you did not know but in message board parlance it's considered rude to used Caps and considered shouting. Unless of course you meant to be rude and I don't think so. Also, I would not go around asking children questions about go-go bars, that could get you in some serious hot water. :scratch:

July 23rd, 2009, 00:52
A perfectly good question about a gogo bar again results in loads of pointless abuse.

Perhaps we could divide the forum into a "Gay Thailand" section for civilised discussion & a "Village Idiots" section for pointless abuse by the usual suspects.

In the meantime, if you don't get a sensible answer here, try raising the same question on other forums, such as Ting Tongs & Pattaya Passions

Impulse
July 23rd, 2009, 01:11
You could put the villiage idiots on ignore,but then the board would be very empty.I can see complaining about shouting,but this spelling police stuff needs to stop.For some,English is not their first language.

July 23rd, 2009, 01:41
We should show much more consideration for those who have spent many years studying English as a second language & ignore their spelling mistakes.
However British residents & native English speakers from our former colonies are fair game, when they behave like trolls.

Now does anyone know about the new gogo bar?
People who don't have any interest in the subject can read the thread title & kindly go away to start their own threads.

catawampuscat
July 23rd, 2009, 02:45
I haven't been to Sunee for several months but can advise that Bistro Peter opened as a beer bar and
not a go go bar. If that has changed in the last couple of months, I stand corrected but doubt a new
go go bar would open with so many closing in this low season..

Spelling and grammar are becoming lost arts and many of us have forgotten the rules but rudeness and
shouting (ALL CAPITAL LETTERS) are just boorish and so easy to correct. The foe list feature is a sure cure,
if the shouting continues.. :cat:

MARK
July 23rd, 2009, 14:50
I will try and help out excuse the bad spelling and grammar.
I do believe and have no firm conformation that the beer bar that was is now under re construction as a go-go bar there is a note saying open 20/07/2009 think they must be running behind. It is said that the new owners of the hotel Thomas his Thai partner Adull are opening it themselves.
This is only talk on the street and should not be taken as fact.
I will confirm that I have absolutely nothing to do with these businesses.

Mark.

x in pattaya
July 29th, 2009, 10:47
Nicky is usually a pretty good, reasonably up-to-date news source about developments.

NICKY'S GAY PATTAYA (http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/news/index.html)

SUNEE PLAZA NEWS

MAMAGEMENT BUYOUT AT WHITE NIGHT

Mike at the White Night Restaurant has been told he has to reduce his work by the doctors. As a result he decided to close the Restaurant. However his staff offered a Management Buyout and have decided to keep the place going serving Thai food. The Manager, Joe, and his staff are very keen to make a go of it and we wish them well.

MARINA INN PLAZA SWIMMING POOL - small scale works appear to have started at the swimming pool. I'm trying to find out what and if they intend to re-open the pool at any time, but just at the moment I don't know. I will pass out more news when I find it.

PETER'S BISTRO - BECOMING A GOGO BAR!

Peter's Bistro in the foyer of the Marina Inn Plaza has closed for now. It's being converted into a gogo bar. THey say it will open on the 20th and they will have to go some to meet that, but they might! Good luck and it will be nice to see a new gogo bar in the Plaza.

HAPPY BOYS TO RE-OPEN

Happy boys is re-opening on August 1st. I have heard from the owner and he says they are back from their holiday and will open again. Nice to see!

ZUBZIB - CLOSED

Zubzib bar and coffee shop out on Soi VC has closed. Once again I am sorry but I have little news and don't know when or if it will reopen. When I hear I will let you know.

LEGUN TO RE-OPEN

Work is being carried out at Legun, by the Owners of the Don Plaza Hotel. It is being converted into an open beer bar and is set to open shortly. Watch this space for details.

ANOTHER CLOSES - SUNDANCE

Sundance gogo bars has closed. No one is quite sure when it will be open again, but the rumours are that the former owner and current landlord is looking for a new manager. More to follow... I'll keep you posted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Certain news items are sourced from the PG weekly report, with grateful thanks.

July 30th, 2009, 02:19
Just returned from Pattaya and didnt come across this bar in Sunee Plaza. I agree about this forum, never come across such load pathetic, smart a.ssed people. If they dont like a question why not just ignore it.

July 30th, 2009, 07:28
I agree about this forum, never come across such load pathetic, smart a.ssed people. If they dont like a question why not just ignore it.

and if you dont like an response why not just ignore it? if you dont like a forum, why log into it?

July 30th, 2009, 15:11
[quote="wanderin_star":135imlzg]I agree about this forum, never come across such load pathetic, smart a.ssed people. If they dont like a question why not just ignore it.

and if you dont like an response why not just ignore it? if you dont like a forum, why log into it?[/quote:135imlzg]

I have been on many travel related forums for years and always tried to answer any posters questions accurately and politely, provided I have knowledge of the particular subject. I came across this site couple months ago whilst searching for Pattaya information. It just seems so many people on here just waiting to outdo each other with bitchy, funny (as they think) and sometimes unfounded scathing remarks about people or certain venues. This is part of the 'gay scene' I am not happy to be associated with.

x in pattaya
July 30th, 2009, 21:03
[quote="dave_syd":17pzlptt][quote="wanderin_star":17pzlptt]I agree about this forum, never come across such load pathetic, smart a.ssed people. If they dont like a question why not just ignore it.

and if you dont like an response why not just ignore it? if you dont like a forum, why log into it?[/quote:17pzlptt]

I have been on many travel related forums for years and always tried to answer any posters questions accurately and politely, provided I have knowledge of the particular subject. I came across this site couple months ago whilst searching for Pattaya information. It just seems so many people on here just waiting to outdo each other with bitchy, funny (as they think) and sometimes unfounded scathing remarks about people or certain venues. This is part of the 'gay scene' I am not happy to be associated with.[/quote:17pzlptt]

So you thought you'd set everyone straight ( :clown: ) by making some scathing, bitchy remarks?

It is what it is. I wouldn't describe it as "travel related." Quite a few of us don't have to travel to get here.

It's probably better thought of as a dysfunctional aggregation of eccentric individuals who come together to viciously tear one another apart while tangentially discussing matters Thai.

This is part of the 'gay scene' I am not happy to be associated with.

You aren't associated with it. You're an inconsequential nonentity with an urge to lecture others while passing through and leaving telltale deposits in your wake. Now shoo, shoo. Once someone gets a pooper-scooper to clean up, you'll cease to exist here.

Smiles
July 30th, 2009, 22:49
. . . and Wandering Star hasn't even been accused of being a pedophile yet. It just starts to get good after that. :joker:

July 31st, 2009, 04:53
Quite a few of us don't have to travel to get here. <<<<<<<
Yes thats the sad thing - there is a much bigger wider world - so many bitter old farangs I have met. Least I can travel the world and not confined to Pattaya. All your comments just prove my point. Any comments I make on here in future will be relevant to the posters questions and not trying to be bitchy or one up remarks.

August 1st, 2009, 01:08
Nicky is usually a pretty good, reasonably up-to-date news source about developments.

SUNEE PLAZA NEWS

MAMAGEMENT BUYOUT AT WHITE NIGHT

... However his staff offered a Management Buyout and have decided to keep the place going serving Thai food.

Not that good, apparently. I am assured that the menu is unchanged.

x in pattaya
August 1st, 2009, 09:34
Quite a few of us don't have to travel to get here. <<<<<<<
Yes thats the sad thing - there is a much bigger wider world - so many bitter old farangs I have met. Least I can travel the world and not confined to Pattaya. All your comments just prove my point.

I have travelled the world for the past 35 years and now am quite content to be confined to Pattaya dearie. And when I want to travel outside Pattaya, I sure wouldn't seek guidance here.

Any comments I make on here in future will be relevant to the posters questions and not trying to be bitchy or one up remarks.

Well that will be a welcome change from anything you've contributed so far. Probably just as well anyway since your bitchy, one-up remarks are decidedly feeble. I bet you still have all your Boy Scout merit badges, too.

I'm afraid your just a little too wonderful to survive here. This board is meant to be fun in a blood-thirsty, vicious sort of way. It's not intended as a travel guide for the terminally boring. I'm sure there are other boards better suited to you. Try Googling Dr. Phil or Nattering Ninnies & Nellies and I'm sure something appropriate will pop up.

TrongpaiExpat
August 1st, 2009, 13:47
................. And when I want to travel outside Pattaya, I sure wouldn't seek guidance here...................

This board is meant to be fun in a blood-thirsty, vicious sort of way. It's not intended as a travel guide for the terminally boring. .

Not sure who appointed you as the board's spokesman for it's intended purpose.

I don't agree. I often post trip reports to destinations in Thailand and appreciate when others do as well. I have read several posts that have given me great ideas and excellent tips and advise.

I don't mind those of you who like treat the board as some sort of playground, some of it is entertaining, but there's also room for those wanting to post about travel to locations outside of Pattaya as a travel guide.

x in pattaya
August 1st, 2009, 16:00
................. And when I want to travel outside Pattaya, I sure wouldn't seek guidance here...................

This board is meant to be fun in a blood-thirsty, vicious sort of way. It's not intended as a travel guide for the terminally boring. .

Not sure who appointed you as the board's spokesman for it's intended purpose.

I don't agree. I often post trip reports to destinations in Thailand and appreciate when others do as well. I have read several posts that have given me great ideas and excellent tips and advise.

Not sure who appointed you as the board's spokesman either, but if you read the entire sentence it might help.

It's not intended as a travel guide for the terminally boring. .

...although if it has " given me great ideas and excellent tips and advise [sic]" I could be wrong about the terminally boring.

Brad the Impala
August 1st, 2009, 17:14
Trip reports and personal experiences of life in Thailand are surely the whole point and framework of this board. The rest is just frippery.