PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya- men's underwear shop

thrillbill
July 20th, 2009, 15:27
For those readers (34 inch waist or smaller) who like the underwear brands of Toots, Aussie Bum, Dugas, Good Men Wear, 2xist and such (NO, NOT FRUIT OF THE LOOM OR Tesco) I ran into a small shop across from Tony's Gym that sells these special brands at a low price. The selection isn't that plentiful right now but paying 390 baht verses 1200 baht at other stores (such as in Singapore or Hongkong) is a good deal. Supposedly the store will get new stock in next month. The place doesn't open until after 5pm--of course, it isn't supervised properly so it may be there today and gone tomorrow...

July 20th, 2009, 15:39
Are you sure they're not counterfeit?

TOQ
July 20th, 2009, 17:02

I would say the chances are excellent

john

July 20th, 2009, 20:00
For those readers (34 inch waist or smaller) who like ...............

This pandering to minorities is utterly reprehensible.

What about the vast majority of readers who undoubtedly require SUPER GROSSE underwear- and even then a free shoe horn to get into them? One can only assume they are expected to mince around knickerless.

There must be a gap in the market surely

:cheers: :cheers:

thrillbill
July 20th, 2009, 22:03

john

They're the real thing. The "Good Men Wear" briefs ( style brief called Bull #ucker) is exactly the same (material, elastic band, design) as the one I bought last year in Singapore -except a different color. (Beware the Tokyo brand, Dugas, runs smaller than the brands coming from the West.)

francois
July 20th, 2009, 23:29
[quote="thrillbill" I ran into a small shop across from Tony's Gym that sells these special brands at a low price. T..[/quote]

Which Tonys Gym. There are a couple in Pattaya.

July 21st, 2009, 05:27

john

Where do you usually get your counterfeit adult dipers and incontinent pants?

Beachlover
July 21st, 2009, 05:32
For those readers (34 inch waist or smaller) who like the underwear brands of Toots, Aussie Bum, Dugas, Good Men Wear, 2xist and such (NO, NOT FRUIT OF THE LOOM OR Tesco) I ran into a small shop across from Tony's Gym that sells these special brands at a low price. The selection isn't that plentiful right now but paying 390 baht verses 1200 baht at other stores (such as in Singapore or Hongkong) is a good deal. Supposedly the store will get new stock in next month. The place doesn't open until after 5pm--of course, it isn't supervised properly so it may be there today and gone tomorrow...

Nice tip.... but where is Tony's Gym?

thrillbill
July 21st, 2009, 07:29
...Location: The small men's undergear shop (more like a kiosk) is across from the MAIN Tony's gym which is on 3rd road around the corner from South Pattaya Rd. The kiosk is down from Tony's food court, across the street from the workout weight room of the Tony's complex. Opens after 5pm and the ""sales clerk" may be outside somewhere talking to his friend or on his cellphone but the door will be unlocked.

catawampuscat
July 21st, 2009, 23:28
Buying sexy undershorts for boyfriends is a double gift.. The boy gets the shorts
and the farang gets the eye candy pleasure.
I do not find the baggy boxer short look hot at all. It is favoured by many of the
Thai boys.. :cat:

Remember that Thai sizes are not the same as Western sizing. If you need a large
in the USA, you have to buy XL, if the undershorts are sized for Thailand.
Don't even think about the so called Free Size, which is used in T- Shirts unless it
is for a Thai guy..
Now, if you are thinking about buying a thong to wear at Jomtien, forget about it
if you need the extra large size.. :cyclopsani:

July 21st, 2009, 23:31
I've noticed more and more Thai boys double-bagging it: wearing briefs under boxers, under their trousers. Three layers to get through...harumph.

July 22nd, 2009, 00:27
Buying sexy undershorts for boyfriends is a double gift.. The boy gets the shorts
and the farang gets the eye candy pleasure.
I do not find the baggy boxer short look hot at all. It is favoured by many of the
Thai boys.. :cat:

Remember that Thai sizes are not the same as Western sizing. If you need a large
in the USA, you have to buy XL, if the undershorts are sized for Thailand.
Don't even think about the so called Free Size, which is used in T- Shirts unless it
is for a Thai guy..
Now, if you are thinking about buying a thong to wear at Jomtien, forget about it
if you need the extra large size.. :cyclopsani:

I don't know any americans in Thailand who could manage to fit into XL underwer, they would need at least XXXL. (Im thinking mainly of pattaya bar owners.)