View Full Version : BKK- Silom soi 2 swine flu precaution

thrillbill
July 19th, 2009, 17:01
...I had to chuckle to myself Friday night on my way to DJ Station. As I entered through the security metal detector ???? at the entrance of soi 2, the "security guards" ask you to wipe your hands with germ hand sanitizer before entering the club area. The only thing I touch inside of the clubs there would be my drink (or wee-wee when taking a leak).

Maybe the new Silom sidewalks will also remove the virus.

Smiles
July 19th, 2009, 19:42
"Sawatdee khrup, will that be drink or dink, sir?"

July 20th, 2009, 02:21
...I had to chuckle to myself Friday night on my way to DJ Station. As I entered through the security metal detector ???? at the entrance of soi 2, the "security guards" ask you to wipe your hands with germ hand sanitizer before entering the club area. The only thing I touch inside of the clubs there would be my drink (or wee-wee when taking a leak).

Maybe the new Silom sidewalks will also remove the virus.

Applying disinfectant gel to one's person on the way OUT of DJ Station would be infinitely more appropriate.

:cheers: :cheers:

krobbie
July 20th, 2009, 02:35
Applying disinfectant gel to one's person on the way OUT of DJ Station would be infinitely more appropriate.

:cheers: :cheers:

I agree it is rather sticky around the bar area but I have never thought of it as dirty. I am usually well passed thinking about that by the time I roll out of there.

I am much more inclined to use my hand sanitiser (always have a tiny bottle on my person) after touching the handles of the shopping carts at Tops. :pukeright: