View Full Version : Tawan Posing

x in pattaya
July 19th, 2009, 13:48
This link was posted on another message board.

I thought some people would find it interesting, but more importantly I want to be more popular than BabbleBunny and I want all the most popular kids to sit at my table during lunch, to hang out with me during recess and to vote for me for student council!

[youtube:1x93wym7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbDfEVH6PsU[/youtube:1x93wym7]

Marsilius
July 19th, 2009, 15:16
A nicely evocative clip...

A little digging on YouTube also turned up this clip in the public domain - of an offed Tawan boy who has apparently now moved on to Chiang Mai - lucky Chiang Mai! (There's a second equally cute one shown quite briefly at about the 2:58 mark.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxKquDXoBvM

It would be good to see a clip from one of the Tawan shows - even the old singing (?) katoey (but preferably the boys!) Anyone have such a thing or know how to source one?

Brad the Impala
July 19th, 2009, 15:21

I thought some people would find it interesting, but more importantly I want to be more popular than BabbleBunny and I want all the most popular kids to sit at my table during lunch, to hang out with me during recess and to vote for me for student council!

I'm not sitting at your table until you get rid of that spinning X, but I don't think BB will have me on his table either, and I'd rather starve than sit with Gone Fishing.

x in pattaya
July 19th, 2009, 15:32
I'm not sitting at your table until you get rid of that spinning X, but I don't think BB will have me on his table either, and I'd rather starve than sit with Gone Fishing.

For you, Big Boy, I can get the X spinning in the opposite direction.

elephantspike
July 19th, 2009, 23:40

I am so going to give you a wedgie. :geek: Give me your lunch money!

July 20th, 2009, 00:03

[youtube:381guumo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbDfEVH6PsU[/youtube:381guumo]

OMG Are these guys just there for the show? Or are these guys actually available for being offed? I've never been Tawan, how do the regular guys compare to the guys on stage?

krobbie
July 20th, 2009, 02:24
I have never been to Tawan either but I certainly will on my next trip. I will take my man as he too is a work-out nut, although not as defined in the legs as these guys. He goes to a free gym on the other side of the Saphan Thaksin bridge but it is limited in what equipment it can offer, for just that reason.

Still he has a mighty fine torso and after 2 years I am still totally in love with him. He likes to see others who work out also and for that reason we will go to Tawan Bar.

July 20th, 2009, 02:25
OMG Are these guys just there for the show? Or are these guys actually available for being offed?........

Hopefully not.

Quite revolting in my opinion.

:cheers:

x in pattaya
July 20th, 2009, 10:46
I've only been to Tawan 4 or 5 times and the most recent was maybe a year ago.

When I walked in the last time, this one guy attached himself to me. He was like the guys in the video. He said he was preparing for a Mr. Thailand (??) competition. I did off him, mainly because I couldn't detach him from me ... and I don't mean he was in anyway unpleasant ... big smile and persistent assurances it would be an experience I wouldn't forget, or words to that effect. In the elevator/lift at the hotel I had a problem supressing giggles because his arms were very literally bigger than my legs and all of him was fit to burst out of his tee shirt.

He was surprisingly timid, gentle and, at that magic explosive moment, the noisiest young man I've ever been with. He was right, I won't forget it, although more for the novelty rather than any love of that much muscle.

However, he was somewhat exceptional. I'm pretty sure the guys in the video were in some contest. Unless things have changed radically, some of the guys who regularly work there are clearly muscle builder types, some have more mileage on their odometers and the muscles are starting to sag, some are beefy turning to fat and then there are some fairly average gogo boys including a few who are decidedly fem.

Of course, like any bar, there's bound to be a fair turnover over time so the mix can change. The bar owner is definitely into muscle and obviously seeks it ... but what you saw in the video, at least in that quantity, is not likely to be on stage when you walk in. It's definitely a Bangkok iconic institution and deserves a visit if you've never been there even if you're not into muscle.

July 20th, 2009, 11:58
Tenten - the short answer is Yes.

The long answer is Maybe, probably, it depends, whatever. Explained thus: The video is of a special night with a bodybuider contest. Therefore what you see on stage would only be those boys who felt they had worked out enough to stand a chance. Some of them would probably have been Tawan boys, but possibly some of them you see in the video are not from Tawan.

On a typical night, Tawan would have about 30 boys. I'd say about 20 percent are roughly of this standard, about 40 percent are just as bulky, but not so defined, some would say running to fat. Another 40 percent would be less built than these.

However, as mentioned above, the mix changes from time to time. When there are no competitions in sight, even the serious bodybuilders tend to let standards fall, and so, for a few months, you really won't see well defined muscle in Tawan.

I don't quite agree with the statement by "x in pattaya" that some are "decidedly fem". In all my years, I haven't seen any except for the two who take up the bottom role in the fucking show - but these two are not part of the normal rotation.

Reports about in-room services vary. Like "x in pattaya", I have had the occasional great experience, but most were forgettable. They are usually quite gentle in bed despite their hulking size. I have the sense that while the bar owner treats his boys well - and not a few boys have spoken well of him to me, something that I never hear in any other bar - he is also quite strict with them.

One more thing - unlike most other bars in bangkok, in Tawan the boys do not wait for your invitation before they sit with you. They just saunter up and plonk themselves next to you. Soon, you'd be expected to buy them a drink. Some customers don't like these "sticky" boys, finding it hard to shake them off.

x in pattaya
July 20th, 2009, 14:20
I don't quite agree with the statement by "x in pattaya" that some are "decidedly fem". In all my years, I haven't seen any except for the two who take up the bottom role in the fucking show - but these two are not part of the normal rotation.

Not really in disagreement with you. The one or two obviously gay/fem guys I saw were in the rotation and were most notable in contrast to the majority who were anything but fem.

I only saw the show once, roughly 100 years ago, and the only thing that sticks in my memory was a bunch of guys wearing balaclavas jerking off. I assume the fem boys were bottoms in any show, but definitely they were a part of the rotation when I've been there.

I agree whenever I've been there either alone or with my friend I was joined almost immediately by a very sticky guy. When with my friend it was a lost cause for offing, but the boy did get a tip.

I think that one guy I mentionned above was my only off from Tawan and he made it clear he worked there for money so he could spend most of his time working out in preparation for the muscle events he attended. Since I tend to hit the bars as soon as they open I'm sure his main attraction to me was the opportunity to get some cash early and cut out.

I thought I've read somewhere that the shows do include some Kathoeys, but never saw any myself.

ThaiFan
July 20th, 2009, 22:03
OMG Are these guys just there for the show? Or are these guys actually available for being offed? I've never been Tawan, how do the regular guys compare to the guys on stage?

Hi, TenTen.

All the boys featured in the video work in Tawan and are off-able, except for the 4th and 6th guy whom I have not seen working there before. I've been to Tawan about 4 to 5 times this year, so I recognize most of them.

Besides these boys in the video, there are about 5 to 6 other boys of similar muscle mass and stature that wasn't featured.

Generally speaking the boys in the video are a good representation of the muscular types of boys, or about 40-50% of the guys working in Tawan. The rest are leaner or less muscular, or stockier types leaning towards fat (off-season).

Ciao.

ThaiFan
July 25th, 2009, 14:16

Here's another related video: Featuring a Tawan boy (actually two, the another one is just a short while). Can anyone figure out what he was saying to the other boy? Its around 1min into the video. Actually the other boy is cuter - he looks too young...

[youtube:366zs0ll]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxKquDXoBvM[/youtube:366zs0ll]

July 25th, 2009, 15:42
OMG Are these guys just there for the show? Or are these guys actually available for being offed?........

Hopefully not.

Quite revolting in my opinion.

:cheers:

Those Tawan boys may not be your cup of tea but they are definitely the type I go for and I know many others who like that type also. Tawan is one of the most popular gogo bars in Bangkok.

You may be into the squealing, girly boys that infest some bars or maybe you like the short, fat, hairy ones.

Who knows and who cares what your type is! It would be a very boring world of clones if we all went for the same type.

The joy of Thailand is that there are boys/men of every shape, size and style available for a bit of fun in the bedroom and they are usually quite good at what they do; which is more than can be said for hookers in many other parts of the globe.

Brad the Impala
July 25th, 2009, 15:56
Here's another related video: Featuring a Tawan boy (actually two, the another one is just a short while). Can anyone figure out what he was saying to the other boy? Its around 1min into the video. Actually the other boy is cuter - he looks too young...

Just boring gold talk, from a while ago given the prices discussed.

ThaiFan
July 26th, 2009, 19:09

Just boring gold talk, from a while ago given the prices discussed.

Darn it. :scratch: I thought they were discussing who gets to take turn "doing what" to the customer later during the romp session. :drunken:

Makes sense that he was fiddling with the gold chain then. Ha Ha Ha...

It did look to me that the video was pieced together with the segment before they did "it", and afterwards when they took turns to use the shower.

August 18th, 2009, 14:32
Hi, Can you tell me how can I order and take boy from Tawan out for a good night ?
How much the price for out service ?
How much for the boy to sit with my table ? how much should I pay for that and can I touch them ?

Thanks a lot for your advise.

thrillbill
August 18th, 2009, 18:35
...I can't understand how someone can find these guys "revolting". I go to the gym and work out 5 timea a week(no, I don't look like them- I'm over the hill) and know how disciplined one must be to keep fit, work out and not eat everything in sight. It is not just lifitng weights but also doing cardio. True, a few of the guys at Tawan look a bit "puffy" making me think they are on steroids, but the ones that are hot, are the ones that do it naturally. True, they don't look like little boys, under 14 which seems to be some members on this website taste-. What disciplilne does it take to act fem, and be skinny when you are just turning 18? These Tawan guys are young men. What many of us gays go for. (and it seems to be the norm since that is what you see in the gay advertisemetns for gay saunas, massage parlors, dance clubs and such... muscular guys in their late 20's -3o's with a manly torso and arms.

August 18th, 2009, 20:18
I have been to Tawan a couple times. I think the average height of these Tawan boys are shorter than 160cm. Sorry, but I prefer muscle men of normal height, not muscle dawrfs who need to climb on chairs just to put his arms on my shoulder. :bounce:

bao-bao
August 18th, 2009, 22:51
Hi, Can you tell me how can I order and take boy from Tawan out for a good night ?
How much the price for out service ?
How much for the boy to sit with my table ? how much should I pay for that and can I touch them ?

Thanks a lot for your advise.
That's a can of worms you probably don't need to re-open here, bkk2100. Check your Private Messages.

August 19th, 2009, 05:21
Every time there was a thread on Tawan, you could count on several pics from wowpow.

My trips to Thailand and Tawan will never be the same without Terry as my guide. RIP my friend.

Smiles
August 19th, 2009, 05:51
" ... True, they don't look like little boys, under 14 which seems to be some members on this website taste ... "
I'd like to see some posting evidence of what you say above. Stuff like that is very easy to toss around willy nilly in a post and at the same time not thinking it's in any way important to back it up . . . like calling a person a racist as if that's as inconsequential an insult ~ and in the same league ~ as referring to someone as being silly or foolish: it's a cheap shot, for cheap laughs, or cheap attention, or possibly cheap entertainment.

Can you point out some specific thread or posts which specifically gives out the impression that a specific member likes "'little boys' under 14"?

thrillbill
August 19th, 2009, 17:39
" ... True, they don't look like little boys, under 14 which seems to be some members on this website taste ... "
I'd like to see some posting evidence of what you say above. Stuff like that is very easy to toss around willy nilly in a post and at the same time not thinking it's in any way important to back it up . . . like calling a person a racist as if that's as inconsequential an insult ~ and in the same league ~ as referring to someone as being silly or foolish: it's a cheap shot, for cheap laughs, or cheap attention, or possibly cheap entertainment.

Can you point out some specific thread or posts which specifically gives out the impression that a specific member likes "'little boys' under 14"?

Note: I said: ....look like little boys under 14.... LOOK LIKE, I didn't say they were (as we all know) the young men (for example) in Sunee Plaza are of age and Asians around 18 look younger than what they really are.

Sorry to step on your toes. :salute: