PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok report

a447
July 17th, 2009, 18:31
I was suddenly called away from Pattaya - had to get to BKK quickly, which is a shame as I now much prefer Pattaya to BKK. Anyway, a friend from Japan arrived unexpectedly so I immediately shot up here and offered to show him the infamous Soi Twighlight. I wish I hadn't. And so did he.
We started off in Future Boys. No future here, I reckon. Although they had probably 30 or more guys, for the first time I can recall not ONE appealed to me in the slightest. Lots of slim femme guys with incongruous macho tatoos, as well a number of escapees from a provincial retirement home. My friend was very tired (read: bored shitless) and decided to retire for the night. So I went to Xboys who also had heaps of boys. One, a gogo dancer in orange shorts, sat down immediately next to me, uninvited. I told him I was not interested but he would not go away. He started with the "I don't like Thai. Only farang. I go with you tonight?" routine. I watched the show and was excited to see the absolutely STUNNING guy from last time - he does the main part in the candle show. There was also another stunner. Both have perfect 6 packs and huge cocks. After the show I got up to leave and the mamasan pushed me to tip the annoying boy who, incidentally, would not shut up during the show. Needless to say, he got nothing from me.
I looked into Fresh Beach Boys but there were only around 10 boys altogether - mostly unattractive. Nothing happening there.
I then moved on to Classic boys with the promise of a fuck show at midnight. I found the boys in Classic to be a better mixture than in April, when they were all femme boys. This time there were heaps of guys, and some were attractive masculine guys. All the boys were very desperate to be taken off - hadn't seen a customer in a while, I'd guess. They gestured, winked, waved and smiled profusely. A bit embarrasing all around, I suspect. Midnight approached but there was no hint of the promised fuck show. I asked the Mamasan and she said there would not be a show as there weren't enough customers. I was the only one.
Foolishly, I ran off to catch the show at Future Boys, as they promised the fuck show. IT WAS PATHETIC!!!! The entire show was a waste of time. 3 guys writhing on stage - simulated cock sucking. More guys writhing on stage - simulated something or other, not sure. Finally a sex -hormone -charged femme boy with budding breasts (!!!) and braces on his teeth bent over and took it.
I finally ended up at Screwboys where they had a nice selection. A fuck show, too, but not very entertaining. I offed a boy who I had offed many times previously but this time he seemed to be a little off with the fairies. Was he just tired? Was it something else? Don't know, but he did perform magnificently in bed, so no complaints in that department.
Mark, come up to BKK and open Krazy Dragon number 2. You'd make a fucking fortune!

kjun12
July 17th, 2009, 21:07
Many thanks for your report.

firecat69
July 18th, 2009, 08:39
Future Boys I cannot agree more. Stopped in there last night and the most unappealing bunch of boys I have ever seen.

However you are also right about many cute boys at Classic. You should have stayed there if you wanted a boy and not a show.

Also cannot imagine not being able to find a boy to your liking at Xboys. I don't notice the pushy mamasans because I am a regular but like anywhere , just be firm and they go away.

I am a convert the other way. Used to spend most of my time in Pattaya with a few days in Bangkok. But it does revolve around boys and I have recently had better luck with boys doing as promised and more in Bangkok.

The drink prices suck and i have no interest in the shows. Over my last 2 trips I have not had one boy from Xboys not do as promised. Classic is soso . Not so much luck in other bars.

I don't remember with fondness any bar in Pattaya except Funnyboys where Mama Rose knows her boys.

But of course as always one bar with a few good boys can shape your opinion and I am sure in the future I will return to having good luck with boys in Pattaya.

Impulse
July 18th, 2009, 08:58
"Finaly.a sex hormone charged femme boy with budding breast!!! and braces on his teeth,bent over and took it" lmao.

July 18th, 2009, 09:02
....a friend from Japan arrived unexpectedly so I immediately shot up here and offered to show him the infamous Soi Twighlight. I wish I hadn't. And so did he.....
But didn't you try to see any of the Palaces, the Temples, the River, the Barges.....the Monitor Lizards walking thru Lumpini Park?

.... Finally a sex -hormone -charged femme boy with budding breasts (!!!) and braces on his teeth bent over and took it. ...
Well, All's Well that Ends Well! :cheers:

TrongpaiExpat
July 18th, 2009, 11:19
.........the Monitor Lizards walking thru Lumpini Park?

I watched some Thai guy sleeping on the grass in Lumpini once and one of those Monitor Monsters came up and was smelling his bare foot. The sensor tongue was flicking between this guys toes who was sound asleep he but must have been dreaming something was tickling his toes. I read once that a bit from one of these lizards is bad. They pretty much avoid human contact and you have to aggravate one to get bitten, so they say?

a447
July 18th, 2009, 13:03
But didn't you try to see any of the Palaces, the Temples, the River, the Barges.....the Monitor Lizards walking thru Lumpini Park?

No. I've seen them all before.
As for my friend, his motive for dropping in to Bangkok are entirely his own and are nothing to do with me...or YOU, for that matter.

I'm so glad there was a happy ending to your night. After reading thru your post I was starting to think you must be a real miserable person who likes a moan!

haha....no, EVERY night, especially in pattaya (with one exception) ended very happily. But Soi twilight has the ability to make people "real miserable," IMHO.

July 18th, 2009, 13:15
Why did you go on to Screwboys when you say there were boys who attracted you at Classic, just no fuck show? It's only a few yards to go back from Future Boys surely. And a cock on stage is better than a cock in bed? If you'd already decided there was something available at Classic why not just take him? Or if you wanted a boy and a fuck show, why not take him with you?

a447
July 18th, 2009, 13:41
Why did you go on to Screwboys when you say there were boys who attracted you at Classic, just no fuck show?

Because I am a regular there and have a boy in the bar I often spend time with. And there is a fuck show. And there are also some other nice boys in Screwboys. I was not familiar with Classic - and Mr Gorgeous was not there on the night.

And a cock on stage is better than a cock in bed?
No, but why not enjoy both? I did.
And 2 guys fucking in bed does not constitue a fuck show in my book. BTW think we are reading the same book but find ourselves on different pages.