PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic night out.

foodforthought
July 16th, 2009, 03:37
I had a free night, and already knowing that there would be a street party taking place in Sunee Plaza, decided that is where I would be spending the evening. It was nice to see a decent amount of people in and around the plaza. By 9-30 p.m. I had decided to visit my favorite go go bar the Krazy Dragon. What a fantastic surprise I had, when I entered the whole place was in darkness but everything was glowing. All the boys had glowing body paint, they also had glowing bands on the arms and legs, and some of the boys had played about with the glow sticks, and had created different types of head wear, and body bands. At certain parts of the night the music went to a slow pace and boys did a glow paint dance on the stage which looked very erotic. Such a simple idea, but well put together to create a really fabulous atmosphere of fun for the customers, but also the boys. Well done Krazy I hope you will be doing this again? Give the people a chance that missed tonightтАЩs events, a chance to see what a great night it was.

krobbie
July 16th, 2009, 09:44
Seems like Mark has come up trumps with this concept.

x in pattaya
July 16th, 2009, 10:50
Well done Krazy I hope you will be doing this again? Give the people a chance that missed tonightтАЩs events, a chance to see what a great night it was.

Yes, I hope it can be repeated a few times for those of us unable to enjoy it the first time around ... although I'm somewhat surprised that some of the message board's resident old biddies haven't complaned about being exposed to radioactive material or the potential for hanky panky taking place in the dim lighting.

MARK
July 16th, 2009, 15:28
[youtube:2ipoy65e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGg6y1zxv1o[/youtube:2ipoy65e]

July 16th, 2009, 16:01
Good job, mark.

Just a tiny suggestion if you're going this again: kit the boys out with black shorts. The present white shorts reflect the black light and are distracting; taking attention away from the glow paint.

MARK
July 16th, 2009, 16:07
Good job, mark.

Just a tiny suggestion if you're going this again: kit the boys out with black shorts. The present white shorts reflect the black light and are distracting; taking attention away from the glow paint.

You are 100% I new they would glow they do the day they are washed but I cant let the boys wear them again because the paint will not wash off so I am buying black briefs and g string for the next one. :study: :salute:

a447
July 16th, 2009, 16:51
Mark, you have really come up with a winner here. The sight when I opened the door to go inside was just stunning.
It was a concept that was obviously well received, judging by the number of customers. Hard to find a seat.

The thing I like most about Krazy Dragon is the simple fact that the customers can interact with the boys close up, not just sit down and watch some kids wiggle their bums on a stage or sit around the edge wanking. You actually get to talk to the boys and the hands -on business is a bonus.

Well done!

July 16th, 2009, 20:49
The low lighting improves the look of the boys.....I nearly offed 1 :salute: :shaking2: :shaking2:

July 16th, 2009, 21:04
Maybe Mark should consider having a Paper Bag Night...for both the customers and the boys.

aussie_
July 16th, 2009, 21:13
I can only give "glowing" praise for Krazy Dragon.

Well done to the management and everyone at the bar for a very enjoyable night :cheers:

I thought the white shorts were fine as I could see the multi- coloured glow sticks inside shining throught very clearly :colors:

I will be back again tonight :drunken:

x in pattaya
July 16th, 2009, 22:00
Maybe Mark should consider having a Paper Bag Night...for both the customers and the boys.

Seek Help!

Symptoms of self-hatred/ low self-esteem;

Enormous amount of shame.

Poor self-esteem always causes a sense of shame inside a person. They are ashamed because they donтАЩt look a certain way or act in a way they think others expect them to. Shame is often a driving factor for someone suffering from low self-esteem.

Inability to handle criticism.

The lack of confidence a person with low self-esteem has causes them to be unable to accept or handle rejection or criticism. When presented with such a circumstance, a person with low self-esteem often retreats or becomes depressed because of a comment made by someone else.

Overly pessimistic and/or critical.

In order to protect their own feelings, a person with low self-esteem often takes out their inner feelings on others. They become extremely critical. They are often pessimistic, and can rarely see the positive in any situation, let alone hope for the best.

July 17th, 2009, 04:44
[quote="Beach Bunny":17556suh]Maybe Mark should consider having a Paper Bag Night...for both the customers and the boys.

Seek Help!

Symptoms of self-hatred/ low self-esteem;

Enormous amount of shame.

Poor self-esteem always causes a sense of shame inside a person. They are ashamed because they donтАЩt look a certain way or act in a way they think others expect them to. Shame is often a driving factor for someone suffering from low self-esteem.

Inability to handle criticism.

The lack of confidence a person with low self-esteem has causes them to be unable to accept or handle rejection or criticism. When presented with such a circumstance, a person with low self-esteem often retreats or becomes depressed because of a comment made by someone else.

Overly pessimistic and/or critical.

In order to protect their own feelings, a person with low self-esteem often takes out their inner feelings on others. They become extremely critical. They are often pessimistic, and can rarely see the positive in any situation, let alone hope for the best.[/quote:17556suh]

What about making up an imaginary Thai friend so you can start a thread on SGT :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

x in pattaya
July 17th, 2009, 15:37
What about making up an imaginary Thai friend so you can start a thread on SGT :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

I suspect BB has already done that in the sudden revelation of a love of 20 years. I bet he/she/it is the "nicest, sexiest, bestest" person in the world too.

Can't you just picture BB whispering sweet nothings into his BF's ear trumpet?

http://www.scienceandsociety.co.uk/pr/17451276/Science_&_Society_10418740.jpg

July 17th, 2009, 15:46
I suppose you'll have a top of the range hearing aid to go with your superiority complex. :salute: