PDA

View Full Version : Panorama Bar Boyztown

July 14th, 2009, 13:58
Allen Briggs is worried that no one will show up to say "hi" to him at Panorama Bar tonight July 14 around 5:30 or a bit latter.

Hopefully, and if at all possible, a few will make an effort to stop by and say "hi" even if you are on your way somewhere else. I realize that it may be difficult to do so but please try. This is not a formal get together at all. Nothing planned, just trying to help our friend Allen feel better.

July 14th, 2009, 22:20
Allen Briggs is worried that no one will show up to say "hi" to him at Panorama Bar tonight July 14 around 5:30 or a bit latter.

Hopefully, and if at all possible, a few will make an effort to stop by and say "hi" even if you are on your way somewhere else. I realize that it may be difficult to do so but please try. This is not a formal get together at all. Nothing planned, just trying to help our friend Allen feel better.

Bit of an odd time most people are on thier way home to have a nap and get ready for dinner.

Smiles
July 16th, 2009, 05:29
" ... Bit of an odd time most people are on thier way home to have a nap and get ready for dinner ... "
Obviously a sly ploy to make sure wankers like you don't show up. I would do the same ...

July 16th, 2009, 05:53
If I was a wanker I'd be buying middle aged Thai hookers Pick-up trucks like you..................Pull the trigger

krobbie
July 16th, 2009, 09:49
Ouch! Smiles, I think you must have hit a nerve there.

July 16th, 2009, 15:47
Ouch! Smiles, I think you must have hit a nerve there.

No nerve hit, just reminding an old colonial of his posision in life :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: