PDA

View Full Version : I want to give someone some money in Pattaya now

July 13th, 2009, 20:03
I want to give a small amount of money to someone in Pattaya now (and it is small nothing much). Yes I could do Western Union etc but that is hassle and cost, but if there is a UK person out there who would do it for me and give it to the guy, I will get "him" to meet you, I would be grateful. I can deposit the money easily in your UK bank account immediately (these days, the money deposited shows up in the account literally within minutes, especially with larger banks). PM me or whitesoupuk@yahoo.co.uk Genuine.

July 13th, 2009, 20:12
I want to give a small amount of money to someone in Pattaya now (and it is small nothing much). Yes I could do Western Union etc but that is hassle and cost, but if there is a UK person out there who would do it for me and give it to the guy, I will get "him" to meet you, I would be grateful. I can deposit the money easily in your UK bank account immediately (these days, the money deposited shows up in the account literally within minutes, especially with larger banks). PM me or whitesoupuk@yahoo.co.uk Genuine.

Any fool out there want to give this guy your bank details

x in pattaya
July 13th, 2009, 20:17

Well he did append "Genuine" to the end of the message, so I'm sure nothing could go wrong.

July 13th, 2009, 20:25

Well he did append "Genuine" to the end of the message, so I'm sure nothing could go wrong.

GENUINE Michael Jackson concert tickets for sale here.

TrongpaiExpat
July 13th, 2009, 21:09
How dangerous is it to just give someone your account number? You not giving him your PIN or other personal or security information. It seems to me he's taking more of a risk sending money to someone's account and then trusting that money will get to it's intended person. I would do it if I lived in Pattaya and had a UK bank account.

WhiteD, I assume that your have never made any farang friends in Pattaya that can help you out?

x in pattaya
July 13th, 2009, 22:06
I would do it if I lived in Pattaya and had a UK bank account.

If I had big ears and a small brain I could be the heir to the British throne.

I assume that your have never made any farang friends in Pattaya

He's not that foolish.

July 13th, 2009, 22:08
I have a friend in BKK but can't get hold of him. So trying this way. Already, someone has emailed from an email called anonymous, and the email address to respond is name@hush.com - the mind boggles.

Alaan
July 13th, 2009, 22:21
x-in-pattaya wrote "if i had big ears and a small brain i could be heir to the British throne"

Well i don't know about the big ears as i have (thankfully) never met you.....but i can certainly vouch for the 'small brain' your high-ness............

July 14th, 2009, 00:18
I have a friend named Noddy who is a firend of Big Ears and he works in the Pattaya branch of the Bank Of ToyTown, I will ask if he can help you out.

July 14th, 2009, 05:15
White, doesn't your friend your looking to get money to have any family or friends who's bank they can use to receive the funds?

99% of the Thais I know, even very poor, all have at minimum a bank account set up here. Not trying to take anything away from your reasoning, but there isn't any friends of theirs that can broker the money coming in for them?

x in pattaya
July 14th, 2009, 06:27
x-in-pattaya wrote "if i had big ears and a small brain i could be heir to the British throne"

Well i don't know about the big ears as i have (thankfully) never met you.....but i can certainly vouch for the 'small brain' your high-ness............

Alaan, this board is awash with people capable of making stinging, wounding responses to the comments of others. You are not amongst them. In the cut & thrust department you are one of the Lord Chandlers of the world (and apparently the quote feature of the message board remains a mystery to you as well).

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/jlv/lowres/jlvn1022l.jpg

x in pattaya
July 14th, 2009, 07:22
In all seriousness, and it's not often I say that, most of the major Thai banks have branches in places like New York and London, etc. I regularly make dollar deposits into the Bangkok Bank branch in New York. I'm not sure if they have minimum amounts for such transactions. I usually do it only a few times a year by transferring relatively large amounts to top up the account I use here for living expenses.

Anyway, depending on where you are located and if your friend has an account with one of the majors like Bangkok Bank or Kasikorn, you might be able to make a direct deposit at their London branch.

For example:

Mr. Peeriyathep Homhuan, SVP & Branch Manager
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited London Branch
61 St. Mary Axe, London
EC3A 8 BY, United Kingdom
Business Hours: Mon.-Fri. from 9:30 am. to 3:00 p.m.
Tel: (44-207) 929-4422
Fax: (44-207) 283-3988
Swift: BKKB GB 2L
Telex: (051) 8812448 BKBANK G
E-mail: peeriyathep.hom@bbl.co.th

July 14th, 2009, 09:35
In all seriousness, and it's not often I say that, most of the major Thai banks have branches in places like New York and London, etc. I regularly make dollar deposits into the Bangkok Bank branch in New York. I'm not sure if they have minimum amounts for such transactions. I usually do it only a few times a year by transferring relatively large amounts to top up the account I use here for living expenses.

Anyway, depending on where you are located and if your friend has an account with one of the majors like Bangkok Bank or Kasikorn, you might be able to make a direct deposit at their London branch.

For example:

Mr. Peeriyathep Homhuan, SVP & Branch Manager
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited London Branch
61 St. Mary Axe, London
EC3A 8 BY, United Kingdom
Business Hours: Mon.-Fri. from 9:30 am. to 3:00 p.m.
Tel: (44-207) 929-4422
Fax: (44-207) 283-3988
Swift: BKKB GB 2L
Telex: (051) 8812448 BKBANK G
E-mail: peeriyathep.hom@bbl.co.th

keep your money in your pocket

July 15th, 2009, 04:10
If I had big ears and a small brain I could be the heir to the British throne..

You'd also have to be prepared to screw Camilla. That could be a step too far.

:cheers:

July 20th, 2009, 20:22
Thanks for all your "feedback" ermmmm!. Anyway, my request is now done and dusted and thanks to "person" from here who helped.

July 21st, 2009, 08:09
Earlier on in this thread I mentioned some people who offered, the mind boggles, as to how much time they have on their hands to waste time writing this rubbish:

"well i never got the money into my account!
you stupid ***! i told you i would take care of it
for you but you went right around me!!!
i'm gonna find out who the **** you are and get you
good when you come here again. you think you can pull
a fast one like this one me and get away with it???"

That's the internet for ya.

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 22nd, 2009, 00:40

I'd email you but I may as well post the details on here in case others wish to be as generous as you, you dear boy :

send any amount large or small to The O'Booze Family Trust A/C, Cayman Islands branch of the Sue Grabbit & Runn bank Corp.Mark it to the attention of the manager Mr I.M. Shonki and bob's your uncle. :salute: