PDA

View Full Version : New cheap (gay?) guesthosue in BKK/BangKhoLaem

pong
July 10th, 2009, 18:56
New cheap (gay?) guesthouse in BKK/BangKhoLaem-see directions+description on site: www.gaytourthailand.com (http://www.gaytourthailand.com). Introductory rate till 31/10 for 500 bt/night or 2500/week. Not as close by to Silom area as they would make it appear, I think and also not that close to the BTS=skytrain, somewhere between Sathorn and RamIII-river, but the map is too unclear for me to point out. No bisnis relations or experience-as questions arise every now and then about cheap accomm, I thought it worthwhile to mention. Just stating that you wont stay there as you have your old trusted adress is also a bit superfluous, IMHO.
Just to compare: in another thread someone mentioned 2 (youth)hoStels (note that S in between) in the Silom area-actually there are 4 or even 5. They rent beds in dorms for 5/600 THB/pp/pn. Not at all specific gay-as most hostels do, aiming at young bekpekkers. The only thing pro them is they are all so stylish designed-what most of those budget-basic Thai places lack. But any bekpekker in the know (=that means reading a guidebook) should have learnt that staying in ditto basic guesthouses-in your own room-cost just half that in the Banglamphu area (around KhaoSarn).

July 10th, 2009, 19:32
from my map, its about 2km down Charoenrat rd from Surasak BTS station