PDA

View Full Version : First 7 days in BKK

firecat69
July 9th, 2009, 18:07
Arrived BKK July 2. Headed over to my favorite Bar Xboys. Not up to date on BIB payments so no F---
show. Who cares I hate the shows. Only Future Boys and Hotmale are up to date on payments and having F--- shows.

Many of my favorites working #41 Mai , #98 Win so got week off to a good start.

Overall quality not as good as in April but it is low season.

2nd night wanted a 3 way so took the King of 3 ways (Win)bar hopping . No luck at Classic so tried X Size.

I usually defer to Win and this time he did good. #17 Ring only been working 3 weeks. Slim and young looking actually 20 years old. Shy for about 3 minutes and then showed his true colors . Great kisser , loves getting f---ed and has an impressive 8 inch piece which he put to good use although not on me.

2 nights later added #41 Mai into mix and a wild time. Easy to arrange afternoon meetings 4 or 5pm and save off and drink fees after first meet.

Another boy I mentioned Bon from Classic also has made an appearence . Rather not do 3 ways but great in bed but you need to be dominant with him or he will do as little as possible.

But once he knows he has to do certain things he is at the Top of my picks sexually.

Stopped in Boys Bangkok. I never have any luck there. Every boy I like is straight and Top only.

Also stopped in Fresh Beach and was not impressed.

More to follow I hope

Smiles
July 9th, 2009, 21:14
Thankyou Firecat . . . haven't had a good basic fuck post (with bars, guy #'s, nicknames and repertoire included) in a long time. Too bad we can't manage to tie up and smuggle BottomsUp into #17 Ring's bar and pay him ~ well ... it would have to be! ~ to get those 8 inches inserted securely up BottomsUp's ample bottom. :bounce: Do him a world of good.

Keep up the good work(s).