PDA

View Full Version : 15th July Glow Night KD

MARK
July 8th, 2009, 11:11
FANCY SOMETHING DIFFERENT?

The Krazy Dragon is having a GLOW NIGHT. What is this? You'll have to come along to find out! It's on July 15th and starts at 8.00pm. Join in the street party fun in Sunee Plaza and visit the Dragon to take part in this extra-ordinary night!

We guarantee you'll never have seen anything like it. We're getting the lighting reorganized. We're getting the boys dressed up (or undressed) ready. There will even be a show on stage.

You'd be amazed what's happening - so don't miss out. Visit us on JULY 15th! SEE YOU THERE! [attachment=1:uumv1glf]glow.jpg[/attachment:uumv1glf][attachment=0:uumv1glf]GLOW.jpg[/attachment:uumv1glf]If you think the standards are dropping at the krazy Dragon or may be a bit shy like myself you may wont to give this One a miss. :idea:
On the other hand if you wont to try a night in the dim lights of glow toys come give it a try you can always close your eyes if it get to much but I think you will need your eyes wide open to see what is going on. :alien:

thrillbill
July 8th, 2009, 15:27
I'll bring my GLOW STICK.

MARK
July 8th, 2009, 17:17
I'll bring my GLOW STICK.

I have spent two days searching Pattaya IF anybody knows where I can buy the original glow sticks I would appreciate the info. :blackeye:

July 8th, 2009, 17:21
I went to a sauna once in the US that featured a "lights out" night, with the patrons in nothing but fluorescent cock rings.

July 8th, 2009, 17:30
I went to a sauna once in the US that featured a "lights out" night, with the patrons in nothing but fluorescent cock rings.

Sauna Mania in Bangkok has similar nights occasionally, but they have fluorescent wrist bands rather than cock rings.

July 8th, 2009, 22:15
I just hope the customers are keeping their clothes on.

thrillbill
July 8th, 2009, 23:47
I have spent two days searching Pattaya IF anybody knows where I can buy the original glow sticks I would appreciate the info. :blackeye:

They may sell them at the "party store" which is down some soi near Friendship grocery store on Central Pattaya Rd. Or call up Babylon and ask, they seem to have access to them when they throw their foam parties.

July 9th, 2009, 00:39

They may sell them at the "party store" which is down some soi near Friendship grocery store on Central Pattaya Rd. Or call up Babylon and ask, they seem to have access to them when they throw their foam parties.

I didn't know Friendship now has a branch on Central Pattaya Road (Pattaya Clang)

July 9th, 2009, 23:07

HomeWorks (for some reason in the electrical/auto parts area, if I remember correctly - maybe they are classified as torches/emergency lights).

The Party Store (never been there, so no idea exactly what they sell or even if they are still open, but have often driven past the shop front) is located in the large business complex between Central and North Pattaya Roads on Sukhumvit, West side (left, as you go from Central to North). Look out for the signs for Universe Gym and the Pattaya Trader.

foodforthought
July 12th, 2009, 15:17
Well this sounds like it is going to be a fun night. I look forward to being there.

x in pattaya
July 13th, 2009, 18:36
Well this sounds like it is going to be a fun night. I look forward to being there.

If it works out well, maybe Mark can schedule an encore in a few weeks for those of us who are home bound :drunken: this week.

My interest is purely on an artistic & technological level, of course.

MARK
July 15th, 2009, 13:46
Tonight is the night don't miss this one.
Please if you come along give me your feed back on the forum good or ban no problem all information is good information you cant improve on thing if you don't get told they are not right.

Mark