PDA

View Full Version : The poster formerly known as "x in pattaya"

x in pattaya
July 5th, 2009, 14:13
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ... whoever "they" might be.

Unfortunately, the person claiming to be "formerly me" doesn't possess the correct equipment to properly imitate me. His dull one-liners are neither amusing nor do they inspire people to write angry replies that begin "How dare you ..." or "listen here you insufferable prick ..." a long standing hallmark of my contributions.

I wouldn't mind someone claiming to be me, but in doing so he's giving the impression that I'm a dull half-wit. I would like to be remembered as a sharp half-wit.

Brad the Impala
July 5th, 2009, 15:48
Glad to hear that you haven't lost your marbles or your acuteness, although I would have hoped that these faculties might have helped you realise that that fucking spinning X on your posts is extremely irritating!

Please keep the irritation contained within the posts!

x in pattaya
July 5th, 2009, 16:13
these faculties might have helped you realise that that fucking spinning X on your posts is extremely irritating!

But I do realize it. How better to represent me than with something that is " fucking ... extremely irritating!"

C'est Moi, n'est pas?

If you stare at it long enough, you'll start clucking like a chicken whenever I snap my fingers.

Art
July 5th, 2009, 20:03
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t32/dgirl75/RamadanBK.jpg
79 days, 19 hours, and 41 minutes. Enough!

Smiles
July 5th, 2009, 20:58
Notice that the imposter ('Nalong') has been turfed. The boys at the helm are not amused.
Frankly, I was beginning to think (the other) you (i.e. 'Nalong') had finally had that Radical Hemispherectomy you were talking about last year . . . and didn't tell me.

Pleased that it was simply foul play.

Khor tose
July 6th, 2009, 01:29
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t32/dgirl75/RamadanBK.jpg
79 days, 19 hours, and 41 minutes. Enough!

You are from Egypt!!!!!!!
Two things:
1. I am surprised that BK does not get in trouble for using a hamburger for the Ramaden sign.
2. I really don't understand why this is inserted in this post. Can it be that your English is not that good, as all of your post have been cut and paste?